• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Activeness: Quite active, and I'm sure I will check very frequently and post often
Pokemon Partner: Lucario
LucarioShiny.png

Why: Because Lucario is EPIC. He's my favorite character in Brawl and my favorite Fighting-type Pokemon. He is also one of my favorite Pokemon of all time along with Darkrai and Charizard.
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
dragon456 your application has been accepted. Welcome to the club! Lucario is the only character I use in brawl. I used to use other characters, but when when my friend told me to try using Lucario, he became my favorite and only used character. :P

I'll start another trivia question:
What is the only dark type move Lucario can learn by leveling up?

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I'll continue the story:
------------
Luca couldn't believe what he was seeing. Right in front of him, was Lugia, a legendary pokemon, the guardian of this cave. I would have ever thought that a creature like this would be the guardian of this cave, but somehow I sensed it's presence. Even though I was not aware that the actual guardian was Lugia, I knew that there was some kind of legendary pokemon guarding these caves.

"Lugia. What are you doing guarding a mining cave like this?" Luca asked.

"As you know, I am the guardian of this cave. This was, however, not originally a mining cave. Just a few months ago, some researchers and miners started digging this place up, and started mining all of the materials from this sacred cave." Lugia answered.

"Sacred cave? What do you mean?" Luca asked.

"Ahh... Allow me to explain to you then. As you have heard from Onix, this place was once destroyed during a terrible incident many years ago. The town's guardian never appeared, and was not there to defend the town from it's invasion. I was not the original guardian, and I do know not know who it was. After the town was destroyed, this cave was sealed by me, and I blocked the entrance from the town into here to prevent any trespassers. However, just recently as I have said, miners and researchers dug up the place and started digging up sacred artifacts and crystals from this cave, as well as ore and other minerals. I did not try to stop them, because they were not able to reach the inner part of the cave where this gate lies. Do you remember the giant hole you saw before you came here? The one blocking your path earlier which caused you to use a mining cart? I created that as well as destroying the railings that led to the other side. But on your arrival, I repaired the railings but did not repair the ground as a small 'test'. You were able to successfully pass it." Lugia replied.

"So why are you guarding this entrance in this particular part of the cave?" I asked, looking at the waterfalls above me.

"It is because I am the guardian of this lake, and of the river, and the seas." Lugia answered.

"Lake? What lake? Aren't we inside a cave?" Luca asked.

"What you were in before was merely created by the humans of this town and their machines. The original entrance to this area is behind you, but it is gone, for I have sealed it. But the humans created an alternative route here, which is why I had to seal that off too, and I created a heavy fog to drive the humans out, and protect the cave. Do you see the waterfalls above you? That is created by a natural spring that brings the water here. The water then goes out and follows a long river outside and from there goes to the sea. Behind me is the entrance to Aurora Lake, which is not your ordinary lake, but an entrance to the Sky Realm." Lugia said.

"Well, couldn't you have just blocked off the cave from the outside then? Why did the miners and researchers want to go this far into the cave, and what is the Sky Realm? All of this is kind of confusing." Luca replied.

"The miners and researchers are after an ancient artifact called the Heaven Stone. It possesses supernatural powers that surpass even mine, and is guarded by Ho-Oh, the guardian of the Skies. The Sky Realm is a place where the temple of the skies is located. It is also a place where pokemon and humans dwell in peace, you can think of it as a continent floating in the air. I could have easily blocked the cave, but I did not, because I did not think they would ever want to go this far in, but they did. So I had no choice but to seal it anyways. I do not think you are aware, but the head researcher is a man who seeks power. He will probably stop at nothing to get his hands on the Heaven Stone, no matter what the cost is, even if it means destroying this cave as a whole." Lugia answered.

"I knew there was something weird about him, he seemed suspicious from the start." Luca said.

"Do not worry, the cave is safe for now. But may I ask, why did you come here?" Lugia asked.

"Well, Lucario and I were trying to investigate the mysterious fog that came out of the cave, and we found our answer, but it was much different than we expected. Oh, and also, the Onix we met a while ago was possessed by something... We don't know what, but he snapped out of it when we got him with a trap." Luca answered.

"So it seems, the old legends are starting to come true, pokemon are slowly becoming tainted, and eventually the world will be shrouded in darkness and eaten up in an abyss where only shadow pokemon dwell..." Lugia whispered.

"What? I don't remember hearing that..." Luca said as he was interrupted by an earthquake.

The cave started to rumble slightly and then it stopped.

"What was that!?" Luca shouted.

"It appears that Irving has started his attack on the town..." Lugia replied.

"Irving? The town's under attack?" Luca asked, looking upwards towards the ceiling where some small rocks fell from.

"Irving is the name of the head researcher who is in charge of the mining operation. The researchers here are merely doing his work for him, and the mayor of this town is under his watch. He has been demanding that the mayor find and hand over the Heaven Stone, and obviously he doesn't know what Irving is talking about. If he refused, or did not find the stone for him in time, the whole town would be under attack. He was given exactly three months to find the stone, and Irving took all of the town's money too. Then the mining operation started and from there on was the town's only way of gaining money, even so, Irving took more than 70% of the profits, making the town suffer from poverty." Lugia replied.

"I thought I ran into him a while ago? And the town seemed so peaceful when we entered..." Luca said.

"You ran into the head researcher of the museum. That was not Irving, but merely his subordinate..." Lugia said as a violent earthquake started.

"Quickly, i'll open the gate, it is not safe here." Lugia shouted as the giant gate in front of them opened and they ran inside.

Lugia closed the gate and sealed it afterwards, and they found themselves in a small, gentle, lively forest with a giant lake in the middle.

"Hopefully in here we won't have to worry about those earthquakes." Luca said.

"The earthquakes can not affect this sacred land, only I can. So do not worry." Lugia said.

Luca and I walked towards the lake. The scenery was magical. There were wild pokemon roaming about, and there in front of us was Aurora Lake. It reflected the sky so perfectly, that it looked like there were two skies instead of one. If you looked carefully, you could see some pokemon living inside of it as well.

"So this is the entrance to the Sky Realm?" I asked

"You are correct. You are only able to go there with my passage and permission." Lugia answered.

"I guess we might as well visit the Sky Realm then, what do you think Lucario?" Luca asked me.

"I don't mind." I replied as we heard a loud explosion, followed by constant banging sounds.

"He is here. Go now, and do not worry about me, I will try to hold him off!" Lugia shouted as the seal was broken, and the entrance was destroyed and opened.

There was lots of dust everywhere in front of us, and there was still lots of smoke near the entrance.

"Well, look at what we have here. Thought you could cover up with that little fog of yours now and that hole you created, as well as those cave ins and blockades?" Irving said, clapping his hands slowly as he walked forward a bit.

"How did you break the seal and destroy the gate? It can not be broken or damaged by human or normal pokemon..." Lugia shouted.

As the smoke started to clear up, a giant figure of a pokemon emerged. It was a Groudon, but something was different about it... No, it was a shadow Groudon! It's body glowed in a dark aura, and it's eyes were crimson red. It roared, and the trees in the forest slowly began to lose their color, turn pale and wither away, the whole area seemed almost lifeless now except for the lake.

"Go now! I will open the portal! Do not turn back, and hurry to Heaven Temple! You must inform Ho-Oh of what is happening!" Lugia said as it was attacked by the Shadow Groudon. It then turned around, flapped its wings and created a portal that sucked Luca and I into it, and it soon closed.

"Please be safe, I will try to defend you both to the best of my abilities, Guardians of Aura and the saviors of the world, Takashi and Hideyoshi..." Lugia whispered as it prepared itself to fight the Shadow Groudon.

Luca and I were engulfed in a bright light, and we soon found ourselves in the Sky Realm, but what happened to Lugia? I hope he is all right.

---------
Takashi and Hideyoshi are the real names of Luca and Lucario. I decided to add a little "twist" and i'll explain it in a slight detail, but won't reveal too much because it will be fully revealed in the story. Also, they won't start using their real names until they meet Ho-Oh, who tells them the ancient legend of shadows.
Luca, also known as Takashi was born in an upper class family. In the story, he was being taken care of by his grandfather, Richard. His parents went on a trip and disappeared when he was one, and they left him with Richard. It is currently unknown if they are still alive or not. During an accident at the age of twelve, Takashi suffered from a slight memory loss and started calling himself, Luca. His grandfather then started calling him Luca from that point on. Takashi is now sixteen.
Hideyoshi, the previously unnamed Riolu/Lucario has been Takashi's pokemon partner ever since he was a child. When Hideyoshi was two, his grandfather found an injured Riolu and took him in. Then he became Takashi's pokemon partner, and he named him Hideyoshi.
I used Japanese names because I thought they were good names that described the characters somewhat. Takashi means prosperous and noble, and Hideyoshi means excellence, or good. Of course, if anyone doesn't agree to these, they can change it at any time, it's a free story after all.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 28, 2013
Well those Japanese names do sound a bit weird and non-native IMHO...but go on anyway, I'm looking forward to the story.
Too bad I'm unable to persevere even to write a portion :P

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2014
Uh, I'm still kinda new to this forum, so I'm not sure about how things work entirely, but the rules are kinda confusing me when it comes do this question: am I allowed to start a new topic of discussion, or talk about something that happened with me today etc. or do I have to stay on topic and talk about Lucario / Riolu etc.?

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
Uh, I'm still kinda new to this forum, so I'm not sure about how things work entirely, but the rules are kinda confusing me when it comes do this question: am I allowed to start a new topic of discussion, or talk about something that happened with me today etc. or do I have to stay on topic and talk about Lucario / Riolu etc.?

it has 2 stay w/ lucario or rilou, sry :/ i ddnt make the group, but u can make topics tht r lucario/rilou related i.e "if a lucario made somethin fer ya out of their shed fur, wuld u wear it and y?" and some1 wuld answer "of corse i wuld ^_^ i love their fur sence it looks so soft and warm"

but fer the ppl in the group: if ur partner culd teach u how 2 sence fer aura, wuld u accept?

i wuld :3 it wuld b awesome!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Anyone is allowed to post a new topic or question, not just me. I probably didn't make that clear in the rules though, so I might have to go back and fix that. Also, you could talk about your day and what not, and go off topic a bit, but for the most part, please try not to wander off into completely random topics that are not related to Lucario or Riolu in some way or the other, because doing so will get the whole club in trouble. That's just the way how it goes, those aren't my rules, but is part of the basic club rules of PC. You can have side discussions here and there that are not related to the club, but just make sure not to have them too often. Sorry if this is confusing in any way, at the time of this post, i'm very hungry and just started eating.

As with the story, if anyone feels that the Japanese names are out of place, just let me know and I will fix it. I kind of chose those names last minute, and I can change them again at any time. I do agree that they are not native, but like I said, I chose them towards the end and the reasoning behind the names that were chosen for them will be revealed in the story. But some additional feedback about the names would be appreciated.

I just saw lucario giavles question just now, i'll rephrase it a little bit:
If you could be trained in the ways of aura by a Lucario, would you? Why or why not? (EX: Being able to sense life objects by using your aura, etc)
I wouldn't mind, as long as it ends up not being completely time consuming and taking up years of my time just to learn how to use aura properly. In another sense, it would be awesome to be able to detect others using my aura through walls or other objects! ;)

There is now a "Current Topics" thread that will be up-to-date with the latest topics on the main page as well as clarifications on posting topics or discussions.

Last edited:

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
Years
If you could be trained in the ways of aura by a Lucario, would you? Why or why not? (EX: Being able to sense life objects by using your aura, etc)

Of course I would! It would be worth it, and I would probably be like a superhero by the time I've mastered it.

The Void

hiiiii
Years

Of course I would! It would be worth it, and I would probably be like a superhero by the time I've mastered it.

Definitely! I'd use it to sense danger AND impress my friends! :D
And if I was wounded or being beaten up by bullies, my 'attack power' also racks up as well, like in SSBB!!

AURA... STOOOOORRRMMMM!!!!

final.jpg

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
If you could be trained in the ways of aura by a Lucario, would you? Why or why not?
definitely! i would use it to sense danger and objects around me

11wildy

Me!
Years
For those Super smash bros brawl players, what did you first think when you heard Lucario would be included?

I was like, omg it's going to be my main. I wanted to play with it from the very beginning, when I heard you needed to unlock it, I looked up immediatly how, since I wanted it so badly xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back