• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon: Legends of the Arena

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 11, 2020
This looks incredible so far! Especially with regards to focusing on an RPG-esque plot rather than the usual formula. :)

That said, it's great how you're choosing to balance gameplay with graphics in terms of demo progression. As for a bit of troubleshooting: Initially, there was an error saying RGSS104E.dll was missing, but that was easily remedied with a quick google search & download.

Edit: Wow that opening scene was nerve wracking. Definite recommendation, in case any of you are (still!?) iffy about giving Legends of the Arena a try.

Edit x 2: Damn onion cutting ninjas. ;A; I tried loading up the game again to see if I avoid the battle altogether but nope, didn't work. Downers all around. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME, I'VE MADE MY MISTAKES

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
hi. I need hlep. When i´m trying to start game, it write RGSS104E.dll does not found. Where is the problem?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
hmm... When I downloaded, Extracted, and clicked on the game, an error "RGSS104E.dll could not be found," any help? thanks!

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
Why is there such a steep level gain between rout one and rout three? Rout 2 had nothing on it besides 2 item boxes

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
Hey WackyTurtle. Almost done Chapter 3 and this game is awesome and so much fun. I just wanted to let you know that a script for the shop sidequest in ironside village isn't working. Thought you might want to know and see if you can fix it in later versions or something. :D

Again loving the game and the story OMG so awesome.

Okay so I finished episode 3 but there was another script that didn't work (item in the city hall) that got to me before I could save after beating the final person in round 3 :( I really don't want to have to refight everything again. Do you think I should wait for a later version for the fix Wackyturtle?

Thanks again and still awesome game but these script errors.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Hey WackyTurtle. Almost done Chapter 3 and this game is awesome and so much fun. I just wanted to let you know that a script for the shop sidequest in ironside village isn't working. Thought you might want to know and see if you can fix it in later versions or something. :D

Again loving the game and the story OMG so awesome.

Okay so I finished episode 3 but there was another script that didn't work (item in the city hall) that got to me before I could save after beating the final person in round 3
3.%20frown.gif
I really don't want to have to refight everything again. Do you think I should wait for a later version for the fix Wackyturtle?

Thanks again and still awesome game but these script errors.
I have the same problem it keeps on crashing at that point

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2021
This game is awesome. Especially the natural sounding dialogue that so many other fangames lack.
Although if there's one thing I'd like changed it would be having infinite tm's.
Also, where are the running shoes?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
i just downloaded 1.0.1 i am going to see if it works or not at my crashing point

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
oh yeah thanks forfixing those bugs i just replayed a new save file with espeon needless to say espeon + staraptor=easy mode

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
And what are you gonna do about max's character is he going to be like sasuke (neutral) or is he going to join the cult of shadows

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
Thanks WackyTurtle. So far the sidequest script error has disappeared and I'm now going to check if the item in the city hall error is gone too. Hope so because I want to continue playing through this game. Thanks again.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Just finished playing the demo had to do an all nighter though
how long is it going to take till the next demo

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
Hello everyone. I was just wondering if someone could let me know when the demo ends because I think I have reached it because of finding a blocking slowbro so I can't go any further but I just wanted to know if this was the end now. :D Thanks again.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
You can go a little further from the slowbro but the next city/town is where the demo ends

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
You can go a little further from the slowbro but the next city/town is where the demo ends

Hey abdi. How do you get past the slowbro? I have tried everything and went everywhere in routes 8 and 9 and can't find a way past. Please help me. :D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
go north of the slowbro then ithink you should go west there should be a are where you can go north there follow the path and i think you should find breeze town

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
Thanks so much Abdi. I had looked over there but I forgot to go down when I saw it last lol. Again, I appreciate the help. :D

Back