• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

With Technician, Confusion is only a little over 110 BP, while Psychic is still 135 BP, making Psychic still better.
Icy Wind is only 60 BP
Charge Beam is 75 BP

Mr. Mime is never really good in the first place. It needs powerful moves to just kill something, and it has a mediocre Defense with it's poor HP stat.

I'm thinking he was calculating the BP with just the Technician boost, and not the STAB boost.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
actually, I was accidentally multiplying them by 2 instead of 1.5

hehe, my bad. And I did test Mr. Mime in a 5th Gen NU scenario. It's not good, not bad.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Late game sweeper in NU he is decent, but nothing special.
He's still awesome though.
If their isn't an evo for him next gen I'll be pissed.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
well, first you get your Smeargle against a Pokemon that knows wish. That sounds hard, so just have a double battle with a Pokemon on your team knowing wish.

Make sure the Pokemon that knows wish moves first, then make smeargle use sketch on it.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
Hey guys, just posting another breeding project of mine, Nidorannnn

30/31/31/31/30/29 is pretty decent, right?

Barring the fact that the speed sucks

..and the fact that it has a calm nature

... and the fact that it is a female nidoran

...... oh did I mention, it has rivalry for an ability so it cannot be used for future breeding either.

Blade plz teach me how to rng

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years

...... oh did I mention, it has rivalry for an ability so it cannot be used for future breeding either.

If you meant 4th Gen RNG, I can help you with that.
5th Gen RNG - I only know how C-Gear RNG works. >__> (or you could send me a DS Lite/Original and I'll learn how to Standard Seed Abuse for around 3 days and teach you. :D)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
what a disappointing day, i started my visit at dream world with 8,130 dream points, so i had thought i might find some new pokemon which i need for my collection, but guess what?
i haven't found something i want, besides buneary, but even then it was a male one so it doesn't helping me..
so i haven't picked any pokemon today in the end :<

Ruhn

Breeder
Years
@ rstevenson1976: what do those numbers mean?
@BabyPanda: why isn't an male one of any help? u wanna breed or something like that?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
@ rstevenson1976: what do those numbers mean?
@BabyPanda: why isn't an male one of any help? u wanna breed or something like that?
yup, i want to get their evolution forms too, and also to trade for other dw pokemon i don't have with other people.
so i have no use for a male buneary :/

Ruhn

Breeder
Years
well as i know buneary does evolve it by friendship. so u could just take the male one. and if u wanna breed. take a ditto. that's working quite good. :)

btw. is it possible to add ppls friendcodes through wifi?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years

hahahhahahhahhahahahaa jk I hope you have better luck soon... Or trade. :)

does anyone know how to use encounter slot on soulsilver properly..? i want rng an ditto but the other pokemon came out..:(
I've sorta looked at encounter slots for DPP and BW. Don't you just right click the spread, check encounter slot number, and look up the table (online/smogon)?
I'm trying to come up with a good competitive level team
so far I have bred:

(M)Druddigon (Adamant \ Capable of taking hits)
IVs: 17-27-31-20-19-23 HP: Electric

for my best first attempt:

what do you think?
That's pretty cool for breeding ingame Druddigon, right? Though, I think you could do better by breeding specially offensive Hydreigon. I love mine! Swept the e4. =3=

btw. is it possible to add ppls friendcodes through wifi?
You'll have to arrange trades on the forum. Then, exchange each others' friend codes on the forums/private messages. I don't know of a way to exchange friend codes through wifi. You have to add each other before you can wifi. :C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back