• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POK?MON: Rising Sun

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
That's great news Avatar! Although, I didn't mind that much about going into fullscreen.

Years
Here's the last screenshot for awhile, it's the new heroine.
RS-Screen7.png

Last edited:
Years
phoenix316 said:
Awesome story! I just know that I'm going to pick the darkness side 'cos Helris just sounds so cool!
I was stumped on the names to begin with, but I think I've come up with some good names after all.

Besides these two Pok?mons I doubt I'll make many more as I hardly have enough ideas to go through with 100+ new ones.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
I was stumped on the names to begin with, but I think I've come up with some good names after all.

Besides these two Pok?mons I doubt I'll make many more as I hardly have enough ideas to go through with 100+ new ones.
Yeah I know it's surprisingly hard, isn't it? What you could do is round off the Pokemon to an even 400, or 401 to keep some relation to the originals.

Years
phoenix316 said:
Yeah I know it's surprisingly hard, isn't it? What you could do is round off the Pokemon to an even 400, or 401 to keep some relation to the originals.
That isn't a bad idea, however in the end it all depends on how many Pok?mon I'm able to come up with.

I'll atleast make around 10 new ones I'd reckon.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Story's great Avatar; nice heroine as well.

Years
I thought I'd post a little update.

I've done a bit mapping here and there, finished remaking Kraeon City, and I'm about to begin doing Kraeon Cave.

On top of that I've completed the Day/Night system and added a random weather system (although it still needs a little work)

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Kraeon... I think I remember that name from an anime when I was young. NVM. I like that you're posting regular updates, Avatar. Not most of us do that.

Years
Daegon_Kimeron said:
Kraeon... I think I remember that name from an anime when I was young. NVM. I like that you're posting regular updates, Avatar. Not most of us do that.
I like to post updates on a regular basis :)

EDIT: A new screenshot. As you can probaly guess by looking at the screenshot, this is what the exterior of Kraeon Cave looks like.
RS-Screen8.png

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
That's nice to hear. Once again, I spot no flaws in your mapping. Is the exit of the cave, on that 2nd floor, or is that just another exit to some other level of the cave?

Years
Daegon_Kimeron said:
That's nice to hear. Once again, I spot no flaws in your mapping. Is the exit of the cave, on that 2nd floor, or is that just another exit to some other level of the cave?
That door aswell as a few others lead to another level of the cave.
The cave is going to be pretty big.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I hope that it doesn't get as complicated as my Viridian Forest, XD.

Years
I'm aiming on the cave to atleast be a little complicated, so that it doesn't take 5-10 minutes to get through it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
I thought the caves were fairly easy to travel through, it's just those Zubats that get to me. I'll be waiting to see the mapped out cave as well! :)

Years
Been awhile since I last updated.
Progress has been slow because I havent had much time to work on Rising Sun as I've been busy with various other things.

Mainly I've just been working on maps and a few minor events.

So for the lack of recent updates, I thought I'd post a screenshot of the new Pyao Woods.
RS-Screen9.png

Last edited:
Back