• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
OOH! Congrats!! *does the New Shiny Dance with Kim*

You may request an updated card HERE!!!
You're like the only active member who's still using a card from ryan's original template! D:

Edit: Say, that's where I found my first shiny, Linoone!

I've been Roselia hunting in Sapphire some. 22 Surskits.

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
got myself a new shining...cubone(yet again another rock head shining monster:D)right before getting to the second floor of the pokemon tower. Actually, I was looking for the third shining gastly and training the obtained shining shuppet at the time. I got annoyed after training many pokes in the tower without finding what I was looking for, that decided to head out and right before going down the steps,there he was an altered color cubone, at level 15 and with an impish nature,caught in a pokeball...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
OMG congrats to you both! What a good day for shiny hunting!
Of course - your shiny hunting luck has not yet spread to me yet... I was going two handed for hours and I've still found nothing.
My Tauros hunt has now lasted 45 hours. I know there's still a lot left - 45 isn't that many by my last major hunt's standard (1 1/3 year)... But yea... it does get tiresome after a while.
Congrats again!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Wow Congrats Kim and DarkDestiny! *does the new shiny dance* looks like your luck has not been passed over to me either, but im going for a whole day of hunting today, so maybe i could find something? you never know.

8 Kakuna's
EDIT: 9 Kakuna's
EDIT: 10 Kakuna's

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
indeed you can! and if you would like a SHC card then go HERE!!! (ha more work for you MM :P)

so Welcome to the best club at PC! ^__^

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
If you wish to join, just tell us what shiny's you own, if any. Remember that G/S/C shinys dont count, and even if you have no shiny's just tell us what your searching for at the moment.

EDIT: 11 Kakuna's

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
Congratz to everyone who got a new shiny yesterday! My shiny Bagon hunt is going nowhere atm:
Hatched: 58
Time: < 5 hours
I can see this one taking quite a bit of time, especially concidering my luck....

The True Keyblade Master

The True Keyblade Master
Years
congrats to everyone thats so amazing guy btw guess who got the shiyn gardevoir!ME!soooo happy..but im having no luck with fidning soemthing that will breed with ym combusken,liek no luck i've tried all the kinds that are capable but the guy says "thye dotn like eahc other,they perfer to paly with other pokemon"and ive tried my linoone and whatevr else and my combusken is female and i catch males,pls help

SamBee

Tentacool Breeder
Years
I don't think i'm suppost to be here but I think it's got to do with Natures and keep them in your party together for a while, they'll grow to like each other, and then send them off to the Day Care Centre. Sorry for intruding.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
I am back. Nothing since the Aron on sapphire. still congratz on the new shinies etc. still as i said before no luck with my egg hatching. good luck everyone.

EDIT: Shiny Dance everyone, i jus got a shiny Hoothoot form my egg hatching o.0 *Dances.* it will be the first shiny pokemon i will ever nickname, I think starflight will do fine. *Dances even more.*

As i said before good luck and im still no.10 in posts for the club o.0

Last edited:

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
The True Keyblade Master said:
congrats to everyone thats so amazing guy btw guess who got the shiyn gardevoir!ME!soooo happy..but im having no luck with fidning soemthing that will breed with ym combusken,liek no luck i've tried all the kinds that are capable but the guy says "thye dotn like eahc other,they perfer to paly with other pokemon"and ive tried my linoone and whatevr else and my combusken is female and i catch males,pls help
You can always take a look at Smogon's Pokedex to see what will breed with your Combusken. It's right here. Smogon's got an awesome Pokedex. They not only have general info on the Pokemon, but competitive battling stratagies too. Definately a site that anyone who plays Pokemon should put in their favorites list.

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
Years
The True Keyblade Master said:

If it says "they don't seem to like each other" they still will breed but you have to give them time. If I remember correctly I bred my Combusken with a Mightyena to get Torchic eggs once.

If thats helpful in anyway...

Prince Peasley

Hello. O.o
Years
I think a combuskan can breed with a combuskan LOL :P Ehh.. He can breed with spinda, mightyena/poochy like Deen said, and he can breed with Wailord/Wailmer.

No shinys *SOB* Cos i can't find my GBA! No idea wher it is i'm losin it all the time but luckily i'm goin on a week holiday soon so if i hav it then i'll do some shinyhuntin. No luck on XD either... Iv got about 35/40 pokemon and i forgot to reset for the Togipi! *kills himself* I let some of them escape too i think 3 of them so thrs still hope ther.. Next reset shall be ShadowLugia.

SamBee

Tentacool Breeder
Years
Just wondering, can you get shiny's in the original Red, Blue and Yellow, because I turned on my brothers Yellow game, and he has a blue nidoran male and I swear they're pink. So does he have a shiny?

Back