• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Black Infection [OOC/SU]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Yeah it is. I don't think I'll change my team though. I kind of like it the way it is. Flygon!

Fuyu

Years
:P I know. I just dunno if it would stay in the final team... XP Oh well

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Graaaagh! Feel my wall of text! D<

I gave Meowth the levels for fighting both the shadow Carnivine and Cubone, and then gave a level to Cubone for fighting a Weepinbell. Cubone happens to learn headbutt at 11, so I switched Growl out for it. c: Just thought I'd throw that out there to avoid confusion. Also yes, she's totally in Ilex Forest, which I still find morbid. xD

Fuyu

Years
It is utterly morbid and I shall attempt to give good reason for Elizabeth to run into a currently-under-a-trance Naren. For the record, hitting her lightly on the head might wake her up.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I just put my team and inventory at the bottom of my SU way back on page one. Also, I caught a new pokemon.

Caelara (Shinx): level 9, Tackle, Leer, Charge, Shock Wave(egg move)

Hope that's ok!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Lololol. I tried to imagine someone trying to get Elizabeth to wear pants. The result was hilarious to me.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Thanks Fuyu. I can't wait to start devolping Caelara's aggression. Also, I wonder what's been driving the small woodland creatures from their homes out on route 30. I may have to have Scott look into that. :D

And Yellow, that would be pretty amusing to see. XD

Fuyu

Years
Lol Elisha is hard of seeing. I think she's too busy freaking out. Shes just trying to get her attention... While burning tbe forest. The Event would be hilarious though.

Edit: do I smell subplot Nideous? :P. Maybe they sense Nique.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
In my most recent post, Nique takes a trip down memory lane!

I'm leaving my post like that to show you guys what I have to battle with every. time. I. post.

Nique's murder list (spoilers!):
Spoiler:

Fuyu

Years
What Kiyoshi, Oak isnt dead? Joking but I wonder if she'll get along with cold, politely deadly, cynical Tyler?

Back