• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 25, 2014
Guys,hi love the game so far...but im getting this glitch where the screen blacks out after I beat moltres and surf north to pallet..the glitch only occurs when i get into battle and after i beat moltres ..if i didnt beat moltres then i can still reach pallet town without a glitch but i cant turn back because RED says he has a reason? thanks a bunch

Years
Guys, how do I use the PRIMAL ROOTS?? Are they in the bag or something? Because I really can't find them...

EDIT: apparently, if you have too many objects into your bag,
Spoiler:
doesn't give you anything. So if you don't want to be stuck, save frequently and store useless objects before the final chapter!

Last edited:
Reactions: Raj

Ttar0914

Years
The game has been great for me so far. i got stuck on lavender city, i beat koga and his arbok but i cant get out of the city into route 8. There is no path there's just a rock solid wall. any solutions?

If you want to get to route 8 you have to go all the way back from lavender town to vermilion city and the upper route to the gate and then go up from the hiker and pass the male cooltrainer on the left to get to route 8. The right path leads to route 7 and saffron city which is currently blocked by the guards.

Ttar0914

Years
Guys, how do I use the PRIMAL ROOTS?? Are they in the bag or something? Because I really can't find them...

EDIT: apparently, if you have too many objects into your bag,
Spoiler:
doesn't give you anything. So if you don't want to be stuck, save frequently and store useless objects before the final chapter!

You'll only get the primal roots when you, blue and green are facing Sabrina and Zapmolcuno in silph co. Green is giving you the primal roots to evolve Ivysaur into Venusaur. If you've got more than four pokemon in your team, make some room for blue's charizard and green's blastoise.

Ttar0914

Years
This hack has been really great so far, but I think I encountered a bug that was kinda game breaking...

[Bug]: I caught an Abra outside Cerulean city. For some reason it only teleports to Lavender town even if I use other pokemon centres. This breaks the story since I'm not supposed to get to Lavender yet, I think...

I am playing the newest beta. At least I downloaded it from this site 3 days ago.

I'm pretty sure that this can't be possible, because teleport gets you back to the last pokemon center you've been. It couldn't have been changed..

EDIT: I'm going to try this out to see if this is happening to me..
EDIT 2: I've tried it and Abra got me back to lavender town, even though I've picked it up from cerulean city.. I've tried it in vermilion city and it didn't teleport me back to lavender. So it's only happening in cerulean city.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
Why are the trainers after Misty so weak? Even the wild Pokémon are stronger, this one guy had 6 level 6~9 Pokémon and Misty had lvl20 and 24, wat.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 12, 2019
Paulo27ms: as said before, it's because after the Indigo League there's still a big story to come! But don't worry when you arrive to Victory Road you should have a great team lvl 40 (normally: Snorlax, Poliwrath, Aerodactyl, Pika, Espeon and Venusaur;))!
Rockmanmegaman: you really had that much problems with Herp Derps?^^" There's just so many in the game!!! They've traumatize you? :/
However, your game is fantastic!! Looking forward for Green Chapter :P

Years
You'll only get the primal roots when you, blue and green are facing Sabrina and Zapmolcuno in silph co. Green is giving you the primal roots to evolve Ivysaur into Venusaur. If you've got more than four pokemon in your team, make some room for blue's charizard and green's blastoise.

I didn't want to spoil anything... Anyway, my issue is that Green says she's giving something to me, but the action doesn't go as it would. After she told me to use Primal Roots, I went into my bag and it wasn't there. Thank God I have 7 savegames...

In Vermillion City, after Team Rocket steals the Vaporeon, where do they run off to?

They run to the left. Use surf and go left again. You'll find a small island: they'll tell you something, then run away. When you go back to the captain, you'll see Blue standing nearby. Talk to him about using Dive to follow Team Rocket. Then, if you try to go back to the island, you'll meet the message that ends Beta 7. ;)

Speaking about Floral City, I really can't go there. Everytime I try to pass beyond the guy near the river, I get this:
vqs4.png

Last edited:
Years
Hey guys, I just started playing yesterday, I have come across a problem.

As far as I can see, I should be able to catch a staryu in the cerulean gym, but I've had over 50 "not even a nibble". Is the staryu location changed in beta 7

its not IN the gym... they're in the water outside

Guys,hi love the game so far...but im getting this glitch where the screen blacks out after I beat moltres and surf north to pallet..the glitch only occurs when i get into battle and after i beat moltres ..if i didnt beat moltres then i can still reach pallet town without a glitch but i cant turn back because RED says he has a reason? thanks a bunch

this bug occours only in beta seven and has been fixed for 7.5

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
everyone asking for hm fly.which is not in this hack.there is no hm fly as of now.besides u can walk routes r not big if u dont want go through caves u have alakazam in key areas to teleport.

Years
I'm stuck -.-, after digglets cave and magmars battle, I went back to route 9 or 10 but can't go there! I really have no idea where to go or what to do! Any hints??

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2016
I'm playing beta 7 version, and would like to know if I'm supposed to do something relating to the Swampert you see in Cerulean city? I've talked to the girl (ghost), made the Swampert go in the pond, and talked to the boy north of town who jumps in the water, is that all there is to do? Did I miss an event trigger? I've already beaten Misty.

Years
I'm stuck -.-, after digglets cave and magmars battle, I went back to route 9 or 10 but can't go there! I really have no idea where to go or what to do! Any hints??

You should have Hm strength, use it below fuchsia city.

I'm playing beta 7 version, and would like to know if I'm supposed to do something relating to the Swampert you see in Cerulean city? I've talked to the girl (ghost), made the Swampert go in the pond, and talked to the boy north of town who jumps in the water, is that all there is to do? Did I miss an event trigger? I've already beaten Misty.

Yes, you will have to do more things in that event, but you will have to wait until you get HM Surf later in the game to speak to the swimmer below Bill`s house.

Back