• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

VempireblacK

VempireblacK=NightkymZ
Years
I can't waitt.....
So...can the uploader upload this game at poke-community/mediafire/4shared and don't upload
at megaupload?
I really love Lc!!!Can't wait!!!

CAUSE I CANT OPEN MEGAUPLOAD...IT SAID INTERNET COULD NOT FIND.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2011
Yeah!!! Awesome!!!! At last i have a wonderful christmas present. Way to go LAZ!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2012
****ing nice:D:D i keep waiting for this beta to arrive;D playing light platinum atm which is awesome beside some minor errors and so.

blue

gucci
Years
Another thing to look forward to on Christmas, congratulations LAZ!

What kind of higher levels are we looking at in Beta 3.1?

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
Hi...Linkandzelda...Pls dont upload lc beta 3 in megaupload...thq

PLS DONT UPLOAD LC BETA 3.1 IN MEGAUPLOAD

LC will be available on a direct download server, but will require the wait for 10 seconds before you can download.

Another thing to look forward to on Christmas, congratulations LAZ!

What kind of higher levels are we looking at in Beta 3.1?

Well to give you an idea Falkner now sports a lvl 15 Pidgy and a lvl 17 Pidgeotto. The level change is mostly steep at first and then things level out throughout until the end of the beta. The levels are based off of the point you can access an area. So for example the split at Ecruteak means you can get all the way to mahogany and route 43 and even down to route 41 BEFORE you get surf. So you see all those levels in that area will be based on the same value which is around Morty gym level, at least i think so.

blue

gucci
Years
I see so it's balanced all round pretty much, it's a good idea just another thing will the likes of Clair's levels be increased or will they be around the Level 40 mark?

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
I see so it's balanced all round pretty much, it's a good idea just another thing will the likes of Clair's levels be increased or will they be around the Level 40 mark?

They are at level 41-44. They can't go any higher due to the length of the hack. If they got higher everyone would just sweep the orange islands with lvl 100's. It was a hard task to make the levels last. They are much higher than before though at least 10-15 lvls higher.

days

Galactic HQ
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
this looks promising ..perhaps the best gba silver/gold/crystal rendition? who knows

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2014
i love crytal
this hack i love but i have a problem with legendary dog :\
the same problem w my rival in Rocket Hideout MAHOGANY TOWN
and OLIVINE CITY :\
the game frezzee :'(

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2011
can not leave the game on Dec 24 th. haci at Christmas that it can be just playing ^ ^

good is my opinion ...

and a question which of the two major titles put my signature on the game?

Speedster

The Unknown
Years
Perfect LaZ! This integrates so much into Fire Red that so few have actuall had to offer. I have seen your the scripts and the adding of dive. That is just amazing. I was very amazed at the trailer created for this! Very original but also seemed real. Ray Maverick has told me much about you LaZ. I'll be there lined up for the release on the 25th! I bet you the server will be down due to this!

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I suggest that
Able to release your pokemon from pokeball and follow you around just like HGSS.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I suggest that
Able to release your pokemon from pokeball and follow you around just like HGSS.
I don't think this will happen because:
1. It wasn't implemented in the original crystal version
2. I don't think you can even do such a thing in 3rd gen games, and I'm pretty sure no hacking tools can do this. Nintendo has better tools than we do, and can do much more if they felt like it.

i love crytal
this hack i love but i have a problem with legendary dog :\
the same problem w my rival in Rocket Hideout MAHOGANY TOWN
and OLIVINE CITY :\
the game frezzee :'(
I've mentioned this before, but if you do an event out of order this will happen. To pass the legendary dog event, what I do is beat the 5 dancers and obtain HM03 Surf then you do the event. Also, for the mahogany town event, what I did was skip the Red Gyarados, then do the rocket event, as lance is already inside the warehouse, without activating the gyarados event. Not sure why though... Also, I did all of this on gpsp.

Last edited:
Back