• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
You can buy it online either here or here. If you aren't in a rush to pick it up, I'd personally wait for the latter one, as the site does sales every once and a while where you can grab it for $14 rather than the usual $20.
I'll take a look at those as I had no luck out of town this time.
I dont own a lot of Pokemon stuff, I just have a few cards that I've gotten over the years. But I do own all 15 Seasons on DVD, plus all the Movies & Chronicles/Origins. But I did buy my first figure the other week, I got the D-Arts Venusaur. I'm getting my room done up so I'm getting shelving units for the DVD's. I'll put pictures up asap if anyone's interested.
We always interested no matter how big or small the collection is.
I imagine it would be cheaper on ebay than those tickets, tickets aren't cheap in the long run, XD. Good luck on your hunts in Tennessee.

On another note, I got my son a froakie plush last night. He carried it every where and slept with it last night.
I hope you go a pic of your boy with that? And did you see the pic of Koe with my chimchar plush?

Years
I hope you go a pic of your boy with that? And did you see the pic of Koe with my chimchar plush?

I sure did:)
Spoiler:

And no I didn't get to see that pic of Koe and chimchar:(

Years
I was so proud of my son when he said his first pokemon name too. Coincidentally it was pikachu as well. Pikachu has been his favorite since. Now he is big into, as I already mentioned:), froakie. After watching the mega evolution special, he is falling in love with charizard. I have about 8-9 bouncy balls that are clear and have pokemon in them, he always picks the charizard and pikachu. I always pick the blastoise and poliwhirl, then we proceed to bouncy ball pokemon battles. For a three year old, he is quite intelligent in the world of pokemon.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I was so proud of my son when he said his first pokemon name too. Coincidentally it was pikachu as well. Pikachu has been his favorite since. Now he is big into, as I already mentioned:), froakie. After watching the mega evolution special, he is falling in love with charizard. I have about 8-9 bouncy balls that are clear and have pokemon in them, he always picks the charizard and pikachu. I always pick the blastoise and poliwhirl, then we proceed to bouncy ball pokemon battles. For a three year old, he is quite intelligent in the world of pokemon.

Goodness it doesn't seem that it was that long ago that he was born, but Koe is only a little over 1, but Lynnie turned 3 in Dec. and she know when any of my pikachus are missing from my pikaroom :laugh:

Years
Oh nice! Get them used to the pokeroom rules at an early age, good good idea . XD.
I'm still waiting to find some good Halloween costumes for him this year. Here's hoping for a pikachu that fits him.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Oh nice! Get them used to the pokeroom rules at an early age, good good idea . XD.
I'm still waiting to find some good Halloween costumes for him this year. Here's hoping for a pikachu that fits him.

Well since I am over the age for that and their "real" Mommy takes them, (explanation: they call Mommy Amy and me Mommy, thank goodness the "G" word is not in their vocabulary) out for candy, but there is some cool out fits on ebay that I saw for all ages.

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2014
2000 Hasbro Singing Electronic Jigglypuff.

I was at goodwill today and I found this for $10. I have no idea what it's worth and I was wondering if you guys have any information on it or what it would currently be priced at. It's new in the box. Thank you. :D

(I have a picture but I'm not allowed to post picture yet. xD)
xOPeUDIlryNnZ4uZ3xxlrrZXG9QMmYUcr0v9_emPk17WFQBcRUYN9j3rE1OxEfkwK94EXKmSf4RBGM1FV7uYRBJdvwAx9o3Iq3Ri467KEM9xAma4US9Wk27QqWH-OZm4k5HL5lrgx5JCVPygcWJ_GllAK5yxUTCx34-xaQsUM63xf3JF5-Q-n1t8HmOXJieEfiAImg-zG6Ejyp-Pe5KP9wRYt0gZ2oNbhf2EktRM2UvcpsheRPzfn-DLqOhG9Nd9XcD2wsnplGUaHDHSPa8K-3L6rGXU74MLZoEVAvcw5gDcSeDQxpbtHX5QxEy8Tctfp0YWlRtwLGNMfkhPA9ZPMN0rif3Z22VVM2Asltz9-AMxgcXS_doHBwGIXMcdpJWN-2E2uCkmSUCowLicTDs9PmCSpf9YgpOFApVsmXJzQ9A8zMjLdTZkf1S63hWxz7g0nazoC20_46MauIz9CTl3DDpO7PrHRACJDSw7A02oxvOmhy_upLU4mcLZ-iv059ctvjbrvDbVYC13yYEzXOqPe3wde1ppYtinvsylmLeoVSI3SPgVlJvokRBDnLVvmIlHHgiOZBM=w1565-h657-l75

Last edited:
Years
I was at goodwill today and I found this for $10. I have no idea what it's worth and I was wondering if you guys have any information on it or what it would currently be priced at. It's new in the box. Thank you. :D

(I have a picture but I'm not allowed to post picture yet. xD)
xOPeUDIlryNnZ4uZ3xxlrrZXG9QMmYUcr0v9_emPk17WFQBcRUYN9j3rE1OxEfkwK94EXKmSf4RBGM1FV7uYRBJdvwAx9o3Iq3Ri467KEM9xAma4US9Wk27QqWH-OZm4k5HL5lrgx5JCVPygcWJ_GllAK5yxUTCx34-xaQsUM63xf3JF5-Q-n1t8HmOXJieEfiAImg-zG6Ejyp-Pe5KP9wRYt0gZ2oNbhf2EktRM2UvcpsheRPzfn-DLqOhG9Nd9XcD2wsnplGUaHDHSPa8K-3L6rGXU74MLZoEVAvcw5gDcSeDQxpbtHX5QxEy8Tctfp0YWlRtwLGNMfkhPA9ZPMN0rif3Z22VVM2Asltz9-AMxgcXS_doHBwGIXMcdpJWN-2E2uCkmSUCowLicTDs9PmCSpf9YgpOFApVsmXJzQ9A8zMjLdTZkf1S63hWxz7g0nazoC20_46MauIz9CTl3DDpO7PrHRACJDSw7A02oxvOmhy_upLU4mcLZ-iv059ctvjbrvDbVYC13yYEzXOqPe3wde1ppYtinvsylmLeoVSI3SPgVlJvokRBDnLVvmIlHHgiOZBM=w1565-h657-l75

Hey there Calyxsie, it's going to be a little tough to find any information about it myself if I don't know what it looks like. Maybe you could describe it a little more (is it a plushie/plastic?, etc.), or even post around a little bit more so that you can add links to your posts, and then come back here. Either way, unless it's a rare piece of merchandise, I wouldn't expect it to be worth much more than what you paid for it.

And we've got a thread dedicated to Pokemon merchandise and questions about it, so I'm going to merge your thread over there for you.

MERGED.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2014
Hey there Calyxsie, it's going to be a little tough to find any information about it myself if I don't know what it looks like. Maybe you could describe it a little more (is it a plushie/plastic?, etc.), or even post around a little bit more so that you can add links to your posts, and then come back here. Either way, unless it's a rare piece of merchandise, I wouldn't expect it to be worth much more than what you paid for it.

And we've got a thread dedicated to Pokemon merchandise and questions about it, so I'm going to merge your thread over there for you.

MERGED.

It's plastic and the box is red obviously. Uhm. Just a cute little Jigglypuff in a box described on the box as electronic sing attack.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
My newest plush arrived today - Riolu made it home!!

Spoiler:

Just got message that Espurr plush (the one I ordered is the one holding the PokePuff) will ship tomorrow. Arrive sometime in early August (as it's coming from Japan)
Didn't realized that the 2 plush/dolls I'm still waiting for (Furret & Zangoose) are on pre-order, as they are released on July 14th.

Last edited:
Years
My newest plush arrived today - Riolu made it home!!

Spoiler:

Just got message that Espurr plush (the one I ordered is the one holding the PokePuff) will ship tomorrow. Arrive sometime in early August (as it's coming from Japan)
Didn't realized that the 2 plush/dolls I'm still waiting for (Furret & Zangoose) are on pre-order, as they are released on July 14th.

what a cute plush!
if you don't mind me asking, where do you buy these from? A specialized website or e-bay or something like that?

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
what a cute plush!
if you don't mind me asking, where do you buy these from? A specialized website or e-bay or something like that?

For the more rare plushies & other merchandise, like the one of Riolu, I just have to get lucky and find it on Ebay.

Most of the other plushies, I go to the same three stores - ToyWiz - Japan Video Games - PokeVault
Hope it answers your question, Japan Video Games and Toy Wiz are USA stores, while PokeVault is located in Japan.

Years
For the more rare plushies & other merchandise, like the one of Riolu, I just have to get lucky and find it on Ebay.

Most of the other plushies, I go to the same three stores - ToyWiz - Japan Video Games - PokeVault
Hope it answers your question, Japan Video Games and Toy Wiz are USA stores, while PokeVault is located in Japan.

thank you:) I need to build up my Son and mines collection some more. And I want some older pokemon. The only one I have from before gen 5 is a teddiursa. We have plenty of unova pokemon though.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
thank you:) I need to build up my Son and mines collection some more. And I want some older pokemon. The only one I have from before gen 5 is a teddiursa. We have plenty of unova pokemon though.

You're welcomed, hope those links help a bit, I'm sure there are more I haven't found yet - wish you the best of luck with your collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back