• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Buying the magikarp is actually a good idea if you plan on having Gyarados on your team. My brother got the Magikarp, and thus had Gyarados before he got the rod so he can fish for one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

What he said. My brother bought the Magikarp in FireRed, not the original Red.

Years
73. Why would I do that when I could just steal my brother's cartridge even though it's his most prized Pokemon game because Crystal was his first ever Pokemon game? :V

Okay, I wouldn't steal his cartridge. I'll probably just shop for a cartridge of it at this used game store near me not named GameStop.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There's also someone who sells you a magikarp in B/W. :V

I played some of the original R/B/Y, but I never beat the elite four. In fact, I never beat the Elite Four in any of the Kanto games.

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

i bought it in white because it doesn't look like you can catch it...and i have way more money than i need...even if i run out of money, i've never sold anything yet, so i still have a lot of stuff i really don't need.

by the way, what are the chances of solrock and lunatone holding sun/moon stones in white? i'm really curious about that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's five percent to find a Moon Stone on Lunatone, and a Sun Stone on Solrock.

Back