• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
The Count To Infinity! 7 and 8!

Oh, crap...I missed the end of TCTI 7.0 by just four days! Darn it! Now I'll have to wait ~2 whole years just to see this one finish... Oh, well, here's to more counting! and that it doesn't get sucked into oblivion at the end of 2012

On another note...TCTI 8.0, Y U NO GET STICKY? :'(

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Tara and Netto have decided to keep both counting threads unstickied to give more attention to other threads on here.

Also, don't be so pessimistic about how long this thread'll last! After all, I'm making the next one so I hope it gets finished up within a year~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Usually when I'm being pessimistic, I'm trying to do reverse psychology, or I'm just not in a good mood. /did reverse psychology when she had to take her driver's test and look what happened! ♥

Then there was yesterday when I thought I lost one of my mom's credit cards, but when I went to her office, she had the credit card I thought I lost. I was so confused. ;w;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Over the weekend I had to stop by my parents' house to get some of my medication. As soon as I got back into my dad's car, I immediately worried about whether I had properly locked the house or not, since my mom and stepdad were out. So I spent most the car ride back home (~45 minutes) worrying about people breaking in and stealing the TV and laptops. All was well when I returned the following day.

I also remember getting into the car after seeing "A Series of Misfortunate Events" at the theater and thinking my wallet had been stolen and how ironic it was. Turns out it was hiding somewhere in the car |D

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

Tara and Netto have decided to keep both counting threads unstickied to give more attention to other threads on here.

Also, don't be so pessimistic about how long this thread'll last! After all, I'm making the next one so I hope it gets finished up within a year~

Oh...I guess that makes sense. TCTI does seem to be quite the behemoth in this subforum, to the point where sometimes other threads might go on for days without posts. :x

LOL... Yeah, I just thought that it would be cool to actually see the start and/or end of a TCTI thread someday. Moments like that seem as rare as solar/lunar eclipses, seeing as this is only the 8th one. XD (then again, the Pokemon franchise itself has existed longer than PokeCommunity, and we've only had just five generations of Pokemon so far... Starting a new Pokemon generation seems even rarer! :cer_laugh:)

I immediately worried about whether I had properly locked the house or not, since my mom and stepdad were out. [S-HIGHLIGHT]So I spent most the car ride back home (~45 minutes) worrying about people breaking in and stealing[/S-HIGHLIGHT] the TV and laptops. All was well when I returned the following day.

I just hate it when that happens.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

front doors can lock?

yeah we're terrible when it comes to locking our house up.

Years

I hate Chem. But I need Science GE's so I still have to take it. :<

Gah, I seriously should switch to Poli-Sci already and stop deluding myself into becoming a Physician. :/

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

You'll do fine Went :) You're better than the average person!!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Well, it's official, I've got a Grade B, with Outstanding scores in Writing, Listening, Reading and Use of English, and a Good score in Speaking, for a total of 78/100.

Which means that I have been awarded the Cambridge title of Proficiency in English, which equals a C2 level (bilingual) in the European Language System.

I could kiss people around now XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Proud of you Went!

...done a lot better than I would. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back