• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Lightning Yellow

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Update on whats been going on recently with lightning yellow

Pokemon essenentials updated to version 13
Lass walking animation fixed
Pokemon levels for Misty corrected
Pokemon tower level 4 can now be completed.
Blocked section of rock tunnel fixed
Fixed being able to get to celadons gym without using cut
Lift key in celadon gets dropped properly
Fixed being able to catch marowak in pokemon tower
Fixed getting the pokeflute multiple times
Fixed getting past snorlax on route 12 without using the pokeflute
Fixed up the exit points when using dig/escape rope
Fixed crash when no internet connection present

Added / Changed
Added Fairy Type
Gen 6 abilities added, though don't do anything at the moment
Gen 6 attacks added, some need effects programming
Gen 1-5 attacks modified to gen 6
Gen 1-5 types updated to gen 6

New Screens
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Mega ring is unlocked from the start, you get the mega stones when you get charmander, bulbasaur and squirtle
They're the only three that are implemented at the moment

H.Lecter

Two-dimensional
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2015
I am a Pokemon fan since 1st generation. I want that my girlfriend becomes one too. Since Leaf Green and FireRed have National Dex, no real victory road... this game is perfect.
Since this is version 0.19, is this game fully playable?

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
0.19 when released will be playable through all of kanto, and should be mostly updated to gen 6 standards, though not fully

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
I love this game but how far does it go? Is it completed or still being worked on. Thank you.

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Its still being worked on. At the moment i'm updating the pokemon data, finishing off the elite 4 and testing

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
Mega ring is unlocked from the start, you get the mega stones when you get charmander, bulbasaur and squirtle
They're the only three that are implemented at the moment

Unless you plan on explaining mega-evolution at the start, I don't think that's very good pacing. I guess giving the mega stones is fine, but mega-evolution is something that becomes pertinent to the player only when they have fully evolved Pokemon. As a result, I'd introduce it at a much later point in your game, if I were you.

That's just my two cents. Don't feel like you need to add all this Gen 6 crap, anyway, because I kind of feel like you will easily finish your game without it.

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm hoping to make it so that its gained later on, but am undecided as to when would be best, maybe after silph or something, cinnabar island would be best, but i think that might be a bit too far into the game. Until i've decided, i'm gonna leave it as it is.

As for gen 6, the only available pokemon will be Sylveon, since its an evo of eevee. Kanto pokemon are already updated to gen 6 standard, next to be updated will be other regions pokemon that appear (like pichu, magby, leafeon etc.)

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Can I join the graphics team? I probably can't put things into the game but I can make graphics for it. Like here's an example, a new support banner. And it's even animated:

139079362668728__4__by_ladysesshy-d75ipv1.gif

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Can I join the graphics team? I probably can't put things into the game but I can make graphics for it. Like here's an example, a new support banner. And it's even animated:

139079362668728__4__by_ladysesshy-d75ipv1.gif

I can add the support banner. What sort of graphics are you thinking about making?

Possible new title screen, thinking either leave the background white like the original yellow, or change it to a yellow colour, not sure
View attachment 70961

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
I can add the support banner. What sort of graphics are you thinking about making?

Possible new title screen, thinking either leave the background white like the original yellow, or change it to a yellow colour, not sure
View attachment 70961

Yellow had a white background due to limitations.

On RMXP, you have no limitations, and can do anything, you should do a good job, and make a background!

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yellow had a white background due to limitations.

On RMXP, you have no limitations, and can do anything, you should do a good job, and make a background!

Unfortunately my graphic skills are mostly putting together existing images, i'm not very good at creating backgrounds and the likes at all

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
I have two questions
1) As the user above me asked, is this still in progress or has it been completed?
and
2)Is there anyway that you would be able to make it into a version that is allowed to be played on GBA4IOS on the Iphone, android , etc?

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
I have two questions
1) As the user above me asked, is this still in progress or has it been completed?
and
2)Is there anyway that you would be able to make it into a version that is allowed to be played on GBA4IOS on the Iphone, android , etc?

If you all can read it says Devoloping and He just said in the last few posts that it's being worked on, and she is updating with Gen 6 data.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
It's still being developed. Up until recently I haven't had access to my PC which had the files on it. At the moment I'm trying to get a grasp on where I got up to with things.

Oh and Superqami, I'm female :)

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
It's still being developed. Up until recently I haven't had access to my PC which had the files on it. At the moment I'm trying to get a grasp on where I got up to with things.

Oh and Superqami, I'm female :)

Oops sorry, my bad :/ :) (short messaage)

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
I was just wondering because I do have access to 0.18 but cannot get it on my phone only on my computer is there anyway you can make it a IPS file or a Rom of some sort so it can work on GBA4IOS (no rush) I was. just wondering

Back