• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Happy halloween ya'll
and ummm, well yes, ntohing enw to report, sorry guys, i rele should get back to shunting!

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
ive decided to Sring for shiny cyndiquil in silver!wish me luck!

resets:1

well, im not stopping you from hunting, but that shiny cyndaquil won't count for the club....only shinies caught in Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, Leafgreen, Colosseum, or XD will count. sorry...

!!~Shiny Report~!!
well, i stayed up until 2:00 AM SRing for squirtle and guess what i found? NOTHING!! >_< i hoped i would get it but meh...the hunt must go on!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN SHC!!

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Happy Halloween all! Truly a great day! The souls of the departed walk amongst us and Shiny Luck is at it's peek! ^-^ Best of luck to everyone with Shiny Hunting and scoring some Candy.

Nothing new to Report today. Just Alternating between Hunts randomly. I'm hoping to catch something by the end of the day as it is usually very lucky for me.

:: Currently Hunting ::
Emerald :: Growlithe{Breeding}
Emerald 2 :: Eevee{Breeding}
Fire Red :: Snorlax{SRing}
Leaf Green :: Bulbasaur{SRing}
Ruby :: Groudon{SRing}
Sapphire :: Kyogre{SRing}
Colosseum :: Quilava{SRing}
XD-Gale of Darkness :: Altaria{SRing}

Years
Aww i scared some little girl :(

Stupid old people tricker treating.. grr. Found shiny Linnone (sp) but overkill :P Oopsies.

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
<.< MMSP you cretin. jk

Well, not a great day for hunting today, I've got in like...none... >.>

On a better note, I think I might want a Shiny Eevee, for Umbreon or Espeon, but I already passed that point in FR. >.<

When D/P come out in America, I'm going to Hunt for the Grass-type starter (it looks the coullest [coolest] in my oppinion).

Happy Halloween SHC!

<I>Kobra<I>

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Shellder :: That's a shame about the Linoone. I guess that's what they call "The one that got away".

King Kobra :: Shiny Eevee's are the best! >:3 Once I collect 6 more I shall Evolve each into a different Evolution and reak havok with an Army of Super-Shiny Eeveelutions! *Maniacal Laughter* XD J/K Good luck if you decide to Hunt for one.

Still nothing New to Report. I feel like I've done nothing but SR lately, so right now I'm just Breeding on my Emerald Versions for Growlither and another Eevee. I wish Diamond/Pearl would hurry up. T.T There's alot of D/P Shinies I really want. Besides for just Evolving my Eevee and Roselia that is. *Pokes at Manafi* MINE... >:3

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
NICE GOING EVERYBODY!!! I really want my mareep soooo badly now but it hasnt showed up Ive seen 1367 mareeps! GAWSH T_T.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! I just went to score some candy with my friends and brought along my gameboy and I was amazed with how many kids my age or younger have pokemon games and about 3 out of 13 kids I met had some nice shiny pokemon!

I gotta eat candy now... L8TERZ
P.S. I GOT 3 BAGS FULL...

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Nova, what do you plan on evolving your next shiny Eevee into. I'm asking now because we all know you will get it(what with your 21 shinies and all).

FireRed :: Scyther
Emerald :: Groudon(after getting Latios with appropriate attributes)
Sapphire :: Kyogre(after I get far enough)
Ruby :: Latias
Colosseum :: Suicune(must finish training my team, will do after h/w)
XD: Gale of Darkness :: Lugia(got a long way)

I love doing that.

Years
Horrah! We ran out of candy :P He he he thats bad. O well angry little children.

Anywho I finally caught a Trapinch to get a Flygon. Mind you its not shiny like i wanted I searched and searched, is the desert the only place you can find it? I so want a shiny one! ;)

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
~FuFu3000~ :: LOL Well, my 2nd one I would probably Evolve it into Leafia or Vaporeon. I'm leaning more towards Vaporeon though since I really like it's Shiny Form. Assuming I ever get enough Shiny Eevee's this is most likely the Order I would Evolve them in:

#1 :: Glacia
#2 :: Vaporeon
#3 :: Leafia
#4 :: Espeon
#5 :: Umbreon
#6 :: Flareon
#7 :: Jolteon

Years
Wow totally didnt knwo about Leafia and Glacia! News to me.. Anywho Nova could i get you to make my little shiny pokemon card thing? Cause the other guy seems really busy theres a lot of requests. Im not impatient i just thought if your not busy i'll lighten his load. Is that possible?

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Sure. I'll make your Card since you've asked. I haven't been taking the Requests in the Thread yet. Just because there's still a few things Metal Mario had wanted to go over. Plus I don't know which Requests MM has aleardy started on and wouldn't want to waste time.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Aww i scared some little girl :(

Stupid old people tricker treating.. grr. Found shiny Linnone (sp) but overkill :P Oopsies.

Ok no need to be mean or whatnot, but when you jonied the club, you stated you had no shinies, then the enxt day you said you caught a purple spheal, tuerning out to be a shiny. Then a bit afetrwards, you said you already ahd a shiny absol. Then the next day, you claim to have seen a shiny rayquaza, but accidently killed it, and now today your saying you've seen another shiny pokemon, this time a linoone. Seriously, 3 shinies in 2 days? -_- And if you werw dwondering, he said he ALREADY ahd ashiny absol, and that he adh caught a shuiny spheal following his entry into this club. Sorry Yami n other Co-owners, i guess i shouldnt have said that, but no one else ahd pointed it out, adn i felt it was necessary too. Anyways.. nothin new, but i might get somethin later.. prob not.. so dun worry.

Years
~★☠ HAPPY PAGE 400
& Halloween!! ☠★~

430-m.png
094-m.png
426-m.png
353-m.png
477-m.png
229-m.png
491.png
197-m.png
302-m.png
337.png

My, it's been no time at all since Page 300! D: Best wishes to all, and I'll see you at Page 500! :D

17259 Treeckos seen; 1815 Abras seen. I'm on Mario Kart DS right now if anyone's interested. ;)

Edit: Whoa.. 2 posts have been deleted since Page 300 :/ I wonder what happened.

Last edited:

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Ok no need to be mean or whatnot, but when you jonied the club, you stated you had no shinies, then the enxt day you said you caught a purple spheal, tuerning out to be a shiny. Then a bit afetrwards, you said you already ahd a shiny absol. Then the next day, you claim to have seen a shiny rayquaza, but accidently killed it, and now today your saying you've seen another shiny pokemon, this time a linoone. Seriously, 3 shinies in 2 days? -_- And if you werw dwondering, he said he ALREADY ahd ashiny absol, and that he adh caught a shuiny spheal following his entry into this club. Sorry Yami n other Co-owners, i guess i shouldnt have said that, but no one else ahd pointed it out, adn i felt it was necessary too. Anyways.. nothin new, but i might get somethin later.. prob not.. so dun worry.

Actually, he joined -after- he said he caught the Shiny Spheal. I do feel the same suspicions as you that the Rayquaza and Linoone seem farfetched. The Absol thing is confusing, why would he not mention it until a little after he joined?

MetalMario: I -DESPISE- Murkrow and all of it's evolutions! Anyways, you reset -very- fast. I do like, 50 Scyther Resets and you do about 17715 Abra resets. >.>

Update: 4550, I'll get 4600 at least tonight (unless it's Shiny during the process)

I feel this one, I can feel Shiny Scyther in my grasp already! *switches on DS and starts resetting madly*

<I>Kobra<I>

Years
MetalMario: I -DESPISE- Murkrow and all of it's evolutions! Anyways, you reset -very- fast. I do like, 50 Scyther Resets and you do about 17715 Abra resets. >.>
I had around a thousand Abra resets counted from before. Also, Abra is many times easier than Scyther, as you can buy 55 Abras at a time.

Chesters_love

This sh!t is bananas,BANANAS!
Years
hya all!i updated and im SRing for shiny regice in sapphire,and char in lg.current huntings:

leafgreen:charmander SRings:55
sapphire:regice SRinngs:0(just started)
emerald:smeargle:seen:240
emerald:gulpin(i have 2 emeralds):seen: 25

and umm..what to do what to do.......
*turns on SP and starts SRing repididly for charmander*

Last edited:

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Yay! Happy 400th Page to all! ^-^ *Hands out leftover candy*

Well, nothing new in my Hunting today. Thought I saw a Shiny Growlithe for a second, but it was just a hallucination from all the sugar. -_- Though today is a great day none the less! Why? Because according to my Pokemon News Source of choice, *Cough* Serebii... *Cough*, the U.S. Release of Pokemon Ranger has the Special Manaphy Mission Availible without ANY type of special Nintendo Event needed! Manaphy is now officially obtainable! You know what that means... Manaphy Shiny Hunt! >:3 I'm getting Pokemon Ranger this Weekend, but I still have to wait for D/P to actually Hatch it's Egg and be able to Hunt for it, but oh well. At least now I know it's possible! ^w^

Emerald :: Growlithe{Breeding}
Emerald 2 :: Eevee{Breeding}
Fire Red :: Snorlax{SRing}
Leaf Green :: Bulbasaur{SRing}
Ruby :: Groudon{SRing}
Sapphire :: Kyogre{SRing}
Colosseum :: Quilava{SRing}
XD: Gale of Darkness :: Altaria{SRing}

Last edited:
Years
Wow okay to sort out your confusion:

I never saw 2 shinies in one day. I joined by asking if my spheal was shiny, i didn't even knwo what the heck it would look like and i caught it over 2 weeks ago. The Rayquazza was a long time ago, not the other day, and i thought nothing of it because i didn't know. I went through my whole PC when i learned what shinyies looked like and found a shiny absol. SO i never saw 3 in two days(!) and there isn't much to question. I haven't caught one since Spheal 2 weeks ago. And i saw the Linoone but killed it, not intentionally. So i didnt knwo what a shiny looked liek untill the other day when i joined so there is much dought.

Last edited:
Back