• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New Trainer Classes?

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
New Classes hmm....

Tourist
Pianist
Thief
Excavator
Tycoon (Not like Palmer, more like a third level to Worker and Executive)
Pyromaniac
Diver
Florist
Farmer (Return)
Bug Catcher (Return)
Juggler (Return)
Athlete (replaces all the classes in Gen V's Stadium and Court however Athletes cover all sports)
Actor

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
How about bring back Engineer? They are one of the coolest sounding classes, (though really easy to beat with Magnemites and Voltorbs.)

Also Ace Trainer sounds more cooler thank Cooltrainers.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
As long as Lasses make a return I'm fine, they're my favorites!

For New Ones...

Sleepy Student wants to challenge you to a battle! Ahaha. I do like Photographer.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I would like to see:
*Crazy Pokemon Center Attendant (different from the Nurse class, these are PokeCenter employees who have gone postal from healing too many Pokemon and would rather annihilate your Pokemon instead.)
*Truck Driver
*Sleazy Used Car Salesman
*Ballerina

As for existing trainer classes, as long as the Lady returns I'm happy.

BLOOOD-La-ti-

This is the place to try!
Years
Someone weaker than a youngster/lass.
Someone stronger than Ace Trainers and Veterans.
I don't think there will be someone even weaker.
I hope there is someone stronger than the older ones.

Years
  • Grocery Shopper(fought in maybe the Dept. Store)
  • Fortuneteller(this might already exist)?
  • Cashier(this is ridiculous but battling the PokeMart Cashiers would be interesting)
  • Delinquent(though I think we already have some versions of this)
  • Swordsman
  • Fighting Ghost Trainers(as in, they're actually ghosts) would be cool
  • and thats it

Tourist
Pianist
Thief
Excavator
Tycoon (Not like Palmer, more like a third level to Worker and Executive)
Pyromaniac
Diver
Florist
Farmer (Return)
Bug Catcher (Return)
Juggler (Return)
Athlete (replaces all the classes in Gen V's Stadium and Court however Athletes cover all sports)
Actor

I like these trainer ideas, mainly the Ghost trainer, as I love anything spooky like that! >:3

If the theme is France, then get those French stereotypes ready; "Wine connoisseur Fabio would like to fight."​

blue

gucci
Years
There's always atleast one introduced per generation, even more so in Gen V so I'd expect to see a couple more. Students & Professors would work well IMO.

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
Years
A Dark type trainer class. More ominous than roughnecks, maybe vandals wearing hoodies. Also some electric type trainer class, someone who plays with live wires and stuff, a maniac if a call them, like poke, ruin, hex maniacs.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Accordionist?
Accordions are french instruments, right?

I don't know alot more, cyclists will no doubt be in it due to the France Theme.
OFFTOPIC: Hey, maybe they'll be a Tour-de-[Region Name Here].

ONTOPIC: Bakers, Chef's, Waiters [comeback], Mimes, possibly only having Mr. Mime and Mime Jr.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
More types of musician trainers would be cool, especially if they played brass or woodwind instruments, like a trumpet or sax 8)

Other than that, maybe a mime? XD; I mean, really, if France is what the new region's inspired by or part of its origin, you gotta have a mime. They could just speak in ellipses, too, like Red!

blue

gucci
Years
Assuming we're in France, I'd also like to see Tourists since France is a very touristy place. Their spite could be holding a map or binoculars.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I would love to see Cyclists back, but what I want the most is...
SOLDIER *INSERT NAME HERE* WANTS TO BATTLE!

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
Since it appears to be in France, i expect a lot of people to use Stunky and Smeargle :P

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Cyclists returning would be good, especially when you consider there's Tour de France.

That makes sense too as cycling was pretty big in Gen III with RSE specifically, it introduced the different types of bikes and made the locations accessible depending on which one you had ;A;

I'm super hopeful that RSE remakes come out along with Gen VI, so...

They aren't new trainer classes but I'd like to see more artists and musicians as it's kinda obvious the region is France/European-based. Maybe more chefs as well.​

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Lets see if I could come up with some new classes:

- tourist
- spy
- mime
- gymnist
- gypsi
- fashion model
- firefighter
- engineer
- soldier
- scout
- demolition man
- drummer

Kleinchen

boldly going
Years
  • Age 31
  • CA
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
Since the region appears to be based on France or at least Europe, I think it would be cool if the Socialite class from Gen IV made a comeback :) Also, bicyclist and artist classes would fit in really well too! I hope there are lots of small cafes to go to throughout the region, and if you could battle the waiters and visitors there that would be cool also.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
As nice as the soldier class sounds, I can't see that happening. The region is based in France, not Iraq. Even if it was based in England that'd make more sense, though...idk good luck trying to get those guards to battle you since they aren't allowed to speak or anything.

My European knowledge sucks... :( Are there like...French soldiers often around in France? I've never been so idk, but it just doesn't seem like there is so it'd be strange to introduce that trainer class.

Back