• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Feebas

Years
That was a mistake I made. Instead of trying to make that perfect Pokeblock which will cost you your soul, or something greater, focus on making small beauty-boosting Pokeblocks - your eventual goal is to max out the beauty stat, after all. I learnt it the hard way.

Pretty much exactly what I learned since it was so close to being maxed out after doing so much work and then just stopping. To make it worse, my internal battery died a few days later so I couldn't grow any more berries. I had used up quite a few of my berries and couldn't do it again.

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
Years
Pretty much exactly what I learned since it was so close to being maxed out after doing so much work and then just stopping. To make it worse, my internal battery died a few days later so I couldn't grow any more berries. I had used up quite a few of my berries and couldn't do it again.

Wow, talk about bad luck. I feel you, though. :(

Call me sadistic, but I actually feel that they should keep the difficult of catching the Feebas the same/even amp it up a bit. It's always nice to have a challenge to work towards, and getting one isn't really a big deal with all the Feebas floating in the GTS now.

Years
Wow, talk about bad luck. I feel you, though. :(

Call me sadistic, but I actually feel that they should keep the difficult of catching the Feebas the same/even amp it up a bit. It's always nice to have a challenge to work towards, and getting one isn't really a big deal with all the Feebas floating in the GTS now.

I'm more worried about how they plan to get Feebas to evolve. Contest are back and now Feebas has 2 different ways to evolve. Will they keep the Max beautiful stat or will they make prism scales readily available or will they allow both? Prism scales kind of seem like the easy way and I hope that they give you something for getting Feebas' beauty all the way up. Would give people the incentive to actually try.

Years
Woah man, the question is if you caught it, not if you liked it. :^)

On topic, nope. I tried a few times on my Emerald savefile, but no luck for me, unfortunately.

i've caught it => I didn't liked it
Yes,the evolution is epic but i couldnt realize it

Years
I caught Feebas without too much of a hassle, actually. I spent more time trying to evolve it than catch it because I had no idea at the time. I'm pretty sure I ended up with a Level 45 Feebas (I was around 10, mind) and I was just there like "WHY ISN'T IT EVOLVING?!" and then I looked it up and I found out I had to make it beautiful :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Not on my original playthroughs, but recently when I was going through Emerald again before the release of ORAS, I randomly fished on Route 119 for a Carvanha and found a Feebas! :3

Never got to evolving it though, too much of a hassle.

Years
I have never found one in the wild. I don't know what they were thinking when they restricted the number of tiles that Feebas could of appeared on.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 15, 2015
I caught one and bred it until I got a Feebas that could evolve into a Milotic. I think from memory... That not every Feebas actually had the beauty potential to evolve into a Milotic :S so sometimes you could do everything right and still no Milotic. Fun huh!? *eye-twitch*

KodakKid3

Aggron
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
I did spend the time to catch a Feebas in Emerald, around 8 months ago when I was completing the Hoenn pokedex. All in all, it took around 10 hours of tedious fishing. I had to search around 70% of the river to find it.

Ever since, I've never entered that river again. Or even that route. I'm still recovering.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
I remember not understanding what all the 'catch feebas' tutorials meant by 'six tiles' so I skipped it. Now I have caught two (female for me male for sis) but my Sapph battery died long ago so no pokeblocks for me. :<
however on AlphSapphire I managed to find one very quickly and spammed DexNav for more. XD So if you gft feebas with pokerus from wondertrade from Al, you're welcome. XD
Does anyone else know Ruby's mitotic ._. Freaking beautiful story

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I have never even encountered a wild Feebas in RSE... :( I've never had the patience to try to find one of the six fishing spots for it.

I'm so glad they made them so much easier to find in ORAS lol.

Sephirothxx

Likes Ruby version
Years
It got to a point where Feebas and Lunatone were the only two pokemon I still needed to complete the Hoenn pokedex.
When I finally had enough determination and patience to get him, I started from the lowest point on the route that you could catch Feebas and fished five times in every direction before moving one square. I believe I was at the top of the water. I believe I was one of the two places in the picture before I caught Feebas. I remember how excited I was.
But, yeah, it took me hours. My friend was one of those lucky people who got rare pokemon in minutes, so of course he had one years before I did.
picture.php

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I didn't even bother to catch one in game, since I don't really like the Pokemon that much even though I did use Miltoic quite a bit for 4th. gen. However a couple years ago I tried to catch one for this Pokemon challenge on here or somewhere else (I don't remember) and spent a good 3 hours without finding the thing. It was not a good day.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
It took me a while before I encountered the Pokémon. Capturing it was pretty easy which was surprising because I used a Poké Ball. I thought it wasn't going to work but it did. The Feebas was lvl 30 I think. I can't remember now.

Lucifer

Fallen1
Years
In Sapphire several years ago I was successful in capturing a Feebas and I'm almost certain in under an hour but that timing was pure luck.

I never understood the "Trendy Phrase" thing so I just used a super rod in each square one by one until I hooked a Feebas which only ended up taking me a few squares...again pure luck, I was going it blind after all.

Once you find the right square the supply is unlimited so I actually caught two, one for myself and one for my best friend.

Tip: To make sure I could easily replace my Feebas in case I was unsuccessful in evolving it, I made sure I caught a female and then a male Magikarp so I could breed new Feebas. I ended up requiring one replacement.

Back