• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reign of Shinies and Rareball Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BriCKson

Rarely comes out of Trade Corner... O.o
Years
I have one now for you. 4IV's and the egg moves: Stealth Rock, Brave Bird, Drill Peck and one more, I believe Whirlwind but don't know for sure.

That will work just great :). I am not home from work until 9pm mst. I am not sure what location you are at but I will be on then if you're available.

Wrennekin

Smol but Fierce
Years

Friend Code:
1762-2817-9304

IGN: Wren
Pokemon: shiny Nidoran
Nature: any
Ability: any
Nickname: Wren

I saw that you're seeking a shiny Eevee, and while mine doesn't have noteworthy stats/IV's I can offer a shiny, female HA Eevee? c:
She's cloned but otherwise legit, and I'm the OT so I could nickname her for you upon request.

Years

Friend Code:
1762-2817-9304

IGN: Wren
Pokemon: shiny Nidoran
Nature: any
Ability: any
Nickname: Wren

I saw that you're seeking a shiny Eevee, and while mine doesn't have noteworthy stats/IV's I can offer a shiny, female HA Eevee? c:
She's cloned but otherwise legit, and I'm the OT so I could nickname her for you upon request.

I'm sorry but the Nidoran F comes from my HeartGold/SoulSilver games and is not nicknameable and I have every Shiny Eevee evolution already, just none of them have more than 2 IV :(

Years
Yes the Riolu is male, and I will make sure to nickname Ezreal. Unfortunately I can't trade today, hopefully we can figure out a time during the week. I can make myself available afternoons and evenings EST (GMT -5). Let me know what works for you :D

When do you have time? I'm online this evening and part of the night, also tomorrow morning and evening.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
Years
Sure I'd love a Level Ball Growlithe I'll start working on breeding a Level Ball Vulpix for you :)

That's great! A Timid one would be great for a set I want to breed for, but if you don't have a Timid one I think any nature will be fine. :)

EDIT: Your Female Level Ball Growlithe is ready; haven't checked its IVs but it's Adamant and has Close Combat. :)

EDIT2: I'm in GMT so I'm going to sleep now, not sure when you are available but I will be around in a few hours. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
When do you have time? I'm online this evening and part of the night, also tomorrow morning and evening.

Sorry I'm back at university and I'm having wifi issues. I will have the chance to trade on Friday or Saturday if you give me a time that works for you (I apologize for my availability)

Years
Sorry I'm back at university and I'm having wifi issues. I will have the chance to trade on Friday or Saturday if you give me a time that works for you (I apologize for my availability)

It's no problem at all. I'll ask again around friday I know what it's like having wifi issues.

Years
That's great! A Timid one would be great for a set I want to breed for, but if you don't have a Timid one I think any nature will be fine. :)

EDIT: Your Female Level Ball Growlithe is ready; haven't checked its IVs but it's Adamant and has Close Combat. :)

EDIT2: I'm in GMT so I'm going to sleep now, not sure when you are available but I will be around in a few hours. :)

Your Vulpix is also ready, sorry the only female I hatched was Lax nature :(

Anyways I'm in GMT+1 and up already, we can trade this morning if you want otherwise tomorrowevening cause I'm not home until then.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
Years
Your Vulpix is also ready, sorry the only female I hatched was Lax nature :(

Anyways I'm in GMT+1 and up already, we can trade this morning if you want otherwise tomorrowevening cause I'm not home until then.

Sounds good! I'm awake now so hopefully you're still around. I'll add you either way. :)

EDIT: Thanks very much! Pleasure doing business with you. :)

Last edited:
Years
Hi, I'm really interesting in your jolly stantler.

tinyurl.com/orsbypz Is there anything you'd like from here?

I'm terribly sorry to reply so late, my job's been eating the life out of me, it's been really busy.

Anyway, I have to say I'm impressed it's such a long list :)

I have one question any, are any of the following shinies nicknameable?
-Calm Eevee
-Houndour
-Mareep
-Skarmory
Cause I always like my pokemon to have nicknames. If not, are any of your other shinies nicknameable?

Years
I'm terribly sorry to reply so late, my job's been eating the life out of me, it's been really busy.

Anyway, I have to say I'm impressed it's such a long list :)

I have one question any, are any of the following shinies nicknameable?
-Calm Eevee
-Houndour
-Mareep
-Skarmory
Cause I always like my pokemon to have nicknames. If not, are any of your other shinies nicknameable?
It's no problem at all. ^.^
Thank you!

No they aren't.
The only nicknameable one's I have are my self-bred ones which aren't for trade under any circumstances.

I'm sorry.

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
hey, first of all I'd really like these if possible in females, if not females then it doesn't matter as I only collect females for breeding in rare ball stuff. I will send you a message with my updated list either later or tomorrow as more are being added and I've worked out what I have in rare HA as well.

from you I would really like please... in love balls, cherubi, vulpix, miltank. shellder in a lure ball and cubone in a safari ball please. i will work on yours once i've finished robs, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back