• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fanfic] Unnamed Tales of Xillia 2 drabble

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Author's Notes: Hello, fan fiction forum! It's been a long time. :) So, I'm a trashy person and wrote a quick Victor/Jude drabble a few nights ago. I actually really like how it turned out and I figured that I would post it here. So disclaimers and warnings and such! This is pretty spoilery to the game so if you have an intention on playing it and don't want to be spoiled, I suggest turning back now. And for those that have played the game, I'm sure you know Victor isn't the best person and this ship probably isn't the best. I tried to write it in a more gentle light than it is typically thought of, but if you still have an issue with that (because Victor is...Victor), I also suggest turning away from this one. If neither of those apply to you, then I hope you enjoy! For what it's worth, in case anyone has seen this on Tumblr already, I am fracturedfather on there and this is my work.

-​

Victor wasn't even sure how he had gotten to this point. Between the conversations, the regrets, the pain, something happened that just clicked. And now Jude's lips were pressed again his own. He didn't know how to take it, but the feeling was warm. The feeling was right. So right. He was hesitant to kiss him back…did he really want this? What if Jude's emotions had just gotten the better of him? Perhaps he was just high on the moment. Nonetheless, he couldn't stop himself from giving in and returning the favor, deeply and passionately. He pulled away, resting his forehead on Jude's. Did this really happen? Was this…okay? What person wanted to be intimate with someone that killed them in another dimension? Maybe Jude had a thing for dancing with the devil. Victor wouldn't dream of humoring that, though. He wouldn't lay a hand on the younger man. He wouldn't make that mistake again.

"You can…take this off," Victor whispered, pulling apart from the younger and moving his one-eyed gaze to the floor. "If you want to, that is. I understand if you'd rather not." He felt his cheeks redden underneath the mask. He never took it off for anyone, never wanting anyone to see what he was becoming underneath it. But there was an intimacy in having it off around someone, around Jude specifically.

"No, I…I will," Jude replied softly. He raised his hand up to Victor's face hesitantly, reaching to the side of the mask. Victor could feel the other's hand shake ever so slightly. Before he could say anything that might stop Jude from removing it, he felt it lift off of his face. A cool sensation coursed through his now uncovered nose and cheeks. He could faintly feel Jude's finger tips run into his hair, pulling it back and then tracing his fingers over his catalyst markings. Victor almost pulled back; it stung a little as Jude graced over that part of the man's face, but he resisted the reaction so he wouldn't frighten the younger.

Victor looked at Jude with one emerald-blue eye and the other a piercing red. He couldn't see much out of his crimson orb, but he could somewhat make out Jude's figure with it. He was met with Jude's amber eyes looking back at him, his expression much more calm than the older was expecting. Jude didn't look disgusted or disturbed. His gaze was soft, compassionate, maybe even a little dazed, but in a good way. Victor wasn't really sure how to respond to this. It had been so long since he'd ever had a moment like this. Words failed him. Instead, he leaned in to kiss the scientist again. As his lips met Jude's, Victor could tell by the way the younger returned the affection that he understood what he wasn't able to say.

Back