• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

mathue9

Why am I here?
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2015
Great stuff!! Love the update! I have a few things to report.
First I tried moving the save files from v.603 to v.7a but none of the woulld start if I pressed continue on them.. Had to start anew, but didn't mind, New version=New game :)Is there a compatability issue between the older version and the brand new one? (Lol like in the game:P) Next found a bunch of spelling and gramatical errors and some character box (icon while characters are talking) mix ups, but I think most of those have been addressed in the above posts. Anywho that's all for now, done the demo till after first hypervision fight, and awaiting v.7b...:)

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Finished playing through the A and loved it all. Still never found any shines

Now for the good part
More Bugs

Was fighting a weedle in Arbor Forest and it used a limit break. This happened in two different battles so I know I'm not imagining this.

Arbor Forest bait spot (pineco) isn't working for, it just says it's a bait spot even though I have rare candies.
All future bait spots (mareep) I found my way to also were unable to become active.

In the fight against the lass in Arbor forest, I used the pokedex before either of her pokemon evolved. It recorded both of them, i tried to use it again after the evolved though it didn't do anything. After the battle my Nidoran♂ evolved (it was supposed to as it reached level 16) though the pokedex opened up and covered the screen. Further looking appears that if you use the pokedex more than once in a battle causes it to open after the fight.

Professor Oak will not let me give him a flux capacitor, when i return to him, it just replays the giving me of the quest even though i have the item.

There are no waypoints after the meeting leading you to the gym.

There are no encounters in Resta falls (Not sure if it's a bug just thought I would mention it)

about half the time i have eevee (or a form of eevee) use the tetra element it's bar will stay full, the other half of the time it resets.

The corrupt Abra started a fight with me against 4 unown that spelled out FURY. Beating them still gave me the abra.

All the fishing spots like the one on route 4(poliwag) and Imbido lake (This was the totodile though) were not there for me.

When the cut master responds to your, your pic still stays up

Putting the spelling in Spoilers so no one gets spoiled.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
i don't know if its me being unlucky or what, but every time i encounter a weedle it hits me straight away with a limit break, even before i've attacked it. This is a pain when i encounter more than one weedle at once since they wipe out my party almost instantly

You also can't exit the phone screen, it reloads it straight away.

Omn

Moogle King
Years
i don't know if its me being unlucky or what, but every time i encounter a weedle it hits me straight away with a limit break, even before i've attacked it. This is a pain when i encounter more than one weedle at once since they wipe out my party almost instantly

You also can't exit the phone screen, it reloads it straight away.

the phone thing has already been said if you read up a bit

And that must suck i haven't experienced that yet

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
It appears that I can buy Tetra Elements (for nothing) in the mart.

Retalking to M after LionHearts domain opens she says Necro still.

Poison made Lionheart waaaayy too easy. The poison was doing more damage than I was... With Ice Fang (x4 damage yes?)

Resta Falls doesn't seem to have wild pokemon anymore, not sure when this happened but I have just beat Lionheart.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
the phone thing has already been said if you read up a bit

And that must suck i haven't experienced that yet

Sorry, I had skimmed through to check but obviously missed it.

It only seems to happen with weedles. Others are fine. I have a level 12 Eevee and level 9 pidgey, zubat and cyndaquil and I lose against 2 level 4 weedle

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Sorry, I had skimmed through to check but obviously missed it.

It only seems to happen with weedles. Others are fine. I have a level 12 Eevee and level 9 pidgey, zubat and cyndaquil and I lose against 2 level 4 weedle

Yeah, my bad. accidently assigned limitbreak instead of tackle for Lv4 weedles >(

they will spam limitbreaks as often as normal pokemon spam tackles.

my advice: since you only need to get through the forest once, just constantly save and Constantly use escape.reload if you die. (F12 makes game go back to title screen)

You could also abuse the Suprise Battle feature.
if you don't know about it= when a battle is about to start the screen flashes white. If you press the confirm button before a second flash occurs you'll start a suprise battle. in a suprise battle your team will have their ATB bars full and ready for action. so you can quickly kill or run.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
well that explains why the weedles were using it then.

As my team was drastically over leveled (level 20 average) trying to get a shiney I never really noticed.

I think that random enemies like that make the game considerably harder.

I've done two playthroughs and haven't noticed any else that hasn't already been said so I think you did a great job with the Version a demo, looking forward to starting b.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
er...
my anti-virus is blocking your website...
so may I ask for a mirror download link pls?
thank you~! :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2012
I made an account just to ask this question.

Every time I launch the game, it crashes and my computer gets stuck into an infinite loop of "Not Implemented" errors.

Any fix?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thanks for the mirror link. :)
But I had something to report.

The very first time you are teleported to the glitchy 3rd generation area, there's a pokeball there, that when you talk to it, it warps you to somewhere which is impossible to escape (I think)...

Also, I have a suggestion.
During saving, may you add a question asking us if we're sure to overwrite the existing data?
I played yesterday, and my brother as well, but he accidentally saved his file over my saved slot... =/

Anyway, thanks for the awesome game~!

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
I'm really enjoying the game right now,even though i have only 1 badge xD,but i have a question.I was looking for brevis town,the place before arbor,i was going to the next route and suddenly the arrows that guide you around appeared. I wanted to know,how do you turn it off? And maybe do you know what caused it?

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Hey, if you've finished the demo, can ya tell me what levels you were at, and whether you did any extra training. Just need to get average levels so i can balance chapter 3 accordingly.

--
I had been brainstorming about a spinoff/prequel of sorts.
would be named either "The First Generation" or "Super Pokemon Red Edition"
Since it would take place in the first generation and you would play as red.
If i were to ever make it it would be short, maybe 1-3 hours long game with its own standalone story.

--

Thanks for the mirror link. :)
But I had something to report.

The very first time you are teleported to the glitchy 3rd generation area, there's a pokeball there, that when you talk to it, it warps you to somewhere which is impossible to escape (I think)...

Also, I have a suggestion.
During saving, may you add a question asking us if we're sure to overwrite the existing data?
I played yesterday, and my brother as well, but he accidentally saved his file over my saved slot... =/

Anyway, thanks for the awesome game~!
Thanks, yeah, someone before reported the pokeball glitch, it makes you stuck and you're basically screwed unless you load game.

I would add an overwrite message, but rm2k3 doen't let you customise the save screen at all :(

I'm really enjoying the game right now,even though i have only 1 badge xD,but i have a question.I was looking for brevis town,the place before arbor,i was going to the next route and suddenly the arrows that guide you around appeared. I wanted to know,how do you turn it off? And maybe do you know what caused it?

Im guessing you pressed 9 to activate waypoints. You can turn it off by pressing 9 (or using the "nav unit" item). It's like a visual walkthrough. will tell you where to go. useful if you got lost of something.

Last edited:

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
~20, a fair bit of grinding, I wanted Ice Fang on Croconaw before I went to fight LionHeart, I also started practising surprise battles at the same time and tried to get everything I could.

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2012
Hello there, i just made this account to list off a few bugs and thank you for the awesome game.

the bugs iv had some trouble with are:

When i tracked down the corrupted abra i ended up fighting a team of unknown instead.

The nav unit item isnt turning off the way points but the hotkey works fine.

Iv had a couple crashes while starting trainer battles. i believe it might be because im spamming enter to get through the text and the game miight be trying to initiate a suprise battle.

For some reason corrupted pokemon are no longer evolving mid battle but others, like the flower eating beedrill, are.

I cant wait to play the full demo 7. Im just working of the demos demo but so far it seems a bit more well rounded than 6 was.

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
just thought i'd report something i found

In arbor town,when you go into the house with the professors,Oak calls professor cid a man. Example: Oak: You might have met HIM already. HE'S the professor of Aurum town

And elm has oak's icon after that sentence

Also,in that same conversation,professor cid's name is replaced with buckeye,from the earlier versions.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I was about to ask why the new version was too short, but then I saw this...

I cant wait to play the full demo 7.

And now I know. :)

I can't wait to play the full version as well.

Also, to answer your question, my four main POKéMON (at the end of the demo) were around 17 to 20.

Back