• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which grass type is best?

Best gras type?

• Bellossom

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Victreebel

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Vileplume

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • WV
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
I'm just wondering, what do you guys think about Vileplume, Bellossom, and Victreebel.

Which is the best, overall?

Last edited:

Webdemon

Meh! Seems legit
Years
Which one's your favorite?

Personally I love Victreebel. It's been a favorite of mine since the Red/blue days. Although thanks to a certain site whose name I will not mention, They've diminished his reputation as a "killer pitcher plant" by beating him senseless with a baseball bat.

T_T. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Now, Exeggutor or Vileplume?

I'd stick with Bellossom due to one typing, Dark nor Ground/Psychic will do less damage without the typing for the others. Bellossom I've always liked better than Vileplume. But that's just me.

Years
  • WV
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
Mine is also Victreebel. Though, one of the reasons I would rather not use it is because you have to wait quite a long time for it to learn some good moves as a Weepinbell. But, I think it is the coolest out of the three. =eepinbelleepinbell

SilverAbsol

Absol's Shadow
Years
I will always argue against the use of the Exgecute/Abomasnow/Celebi family due to their utterly insane amount of weaknesses.

Pure grass types are normally bad for use as well because they suffer from 5 different weaknesses alone, 2 which are canceled out by the excellent poison addition.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Victrebel from that list but IMO Torterra is the ultimate Grass type, it learns Crunch and Earthquake all by itself along with all the good grass,sleep,leech moves etc, epic.

Zeus

Webdemon

Meh! Seems legit
Years
I will always argue against the use of the Exgecute/Abomasnow/Celebi family due to their utterly insane amount of weaknesses.

Pure grass types are normally bad for use as well because they suffer from 5 different weaknesses alone, 2 which are canceled out by the excellent poison addition.

A challenge which requires your up most wits to be able to use to outfox your opponents. There in lies the true beauty of being able to use the organ in your body that makes us the dominant species on this planet.

Pure grass types with 5 weaknesses:

Challenge accepted.

(Again this is because a certain site whose name I will not mention has beaten them down with a baseball bat.)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
This thread doesn't seem related to battling, and instead more suited for here. If this actually was for battling, ask in the Simple Q&A Thread for questions like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back