• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeFreak201306

Pokemon Master
Years
Yes, I have some of the wish events and both rayquaza. What events do you have?
I Have a Deoxys Mew Shiny entei, Shiny raikou, ash pikachu, mewtwo, Zekrom, reshiram, darkrai. All those are events and i also have some lvl 100s i can offer including a lvl 100 rayquaza,

Years
Hi there! I'm back :)

I am interested in:
Shiny Plusle
Shiny Minum
Shiny Skipbloom
Shiny Shaymin (from before)
All for generation 4.
I can offer a few cloned shinies, otherwise, are you looking for anything in particular?

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2012
I am interested in one of your UT shiny shaymin lv.30.
What would you want for one, and when are you available to trade? I can probobly trade at about 3:00PM GMT+1 today, anytime tomorrow (Almost) and pretty much all next week.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
I am interested in one of your UT shiny shaymin lv.30.
What would you want for one, and when are you available to trade? I can probobly trade at about 3:00PM GMT+1 today, anytime tomorrow (Almost) and pretty much all next week.
You can have it for free ^^
use my white fc nozomi

I can trade whenever you catch me online here (I'm mostly on serebiiforums tho)

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Do you still have the D/P Arbok?

I could certainly try hatching a Tepig and EVing it. I get quite a few Rare Candies thanks to Pickup as well, so 100 shouldn't be farfetched for me.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Hello are your two shiny Manectrics in HGSS Nicknameable? If so I am interested.

Periwinkle Dreams

Astounding Nurse-to-be~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
Oh hi. :3 This is my first time posting on this forums. xD I'm really in need of a shiny ralts or a shiny eevee, any would be fine. What do you want in return? I just started playing, so I don't have much pokemon right now. But I'll try and get the one you want. :3

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Oh hi. :3 This is my first time posting on this forums. xD I'm really in need of a shiny ralts or a shiny eevee, any would be fine. What do you want in return? I just started playing, so I don't have much pokemon right now. But I'll try and get the one you want. :3
Yo ^^, they're free
What wpold you like for the Manectrics?
You can have them for free ^^

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Really? Thank you so much!

One question, what are their genders.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
I'm fine with 5-letter names. Can you name them Nigel and Boris? My FC is 0087-0431-5465. Want to trade now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back