• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Missed Celebi Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 17, 2023
I was an idiot and missed the Celebi event this past month. I can trade you the following 'mons for one:
1. Various 5IV Pokemon
2. Shiny Relicanth
3. A few legendaries I have lying around

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
If you're okay with a clone of celebi event I can help you out ^^

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 17, 2023
If you're okay with a clone of celebi event I can help you out ^^

Are clones indistinguishable from regular Pokemon? Because it's a clone, I'm not as comfortable giving the same trades that I would from a regular one.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
The clone is from my own event Celebi if you're worried about its conception and origin, it's basically a simple copy of it, no hack in its stat or whatsoever. I won't mind you giving me even a zigzagoon for it though if you think it's not fair enough for you to trade for something more special.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 17, 2023
The clone is from my own event Celebi if you're worried about its conception and origin, it's basically a simple copy of it, no hack in its stat or whatsoever. I won't mind you giving me even a zigzagoon for it though if you think it's not fair enough for you to trade for something more special.
Well, I wouldn't go so low as to only give you a Zagzagoon for it. I have tons of 4-5IV Pokemon from my breeding exploits if that's acceptable to you?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Sure thing ! My top priority for now is to get a complete national pokédex so you can check in my signature, the "pokédex" word redirects you to my pokédex, really any unchecked pokémon will be fine for me ^^ or you can list what you're willing to trade if you don't want to be bothered with it.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 17, 2023
I'm assuming that the unchecked ones are the white ones? I have a ton of Shroomish from when I was breeding for one. Is that cool with you?

Years
  • Age 116
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
do you still want a legit celebi? if so message me and ill try to help you out. and just wondering if you have any HA pokemons (nature/ivs dont matter)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
I'm assuming that the unchecked ones are the white ones? I have a ton of Shroomish from when I was breeding for one. Is that cool with you?

Sure, it's perfect thanks t :) I'll be available for trade within the following hours (in my timezone it's 9.3p pm, I'm busy for now but in about 3-4 hours it should be fine)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 17, 2023
Sure, it's perfect thanks t :) I'll be available for trade within the following hours (in my timezone it's 9.3p pm, I'm busy for now but in about 3-4 hours it should be fine)

Sorry Namie! It's been a crazy last few days and I won't be able to trade until Monday. Is that alright?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Sorry Namie! It's been a crazy last few days and I won't be able to trade until Monday. Is that alright?

Sure, don't worry, thanks for telling me ;) Your Celebi is safely kept until we trade. I'll tell you monday when I'm available to do so :)

Years
  • Age 54
  • Seen Jun 4, 2016
Hey guys I'm new to the forums here and just got a 3ds this month in order to get back into Pokémon
I missed the celebi event and was wondering if anyone is willing to trade one me (and I am okay with clones). Since I just started I don't have many Pokémon worth anything but I can get some some just tell me what you want.

P.S. I also missed the mew event so if anyone would help me out with that they would be cool

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Sure thing ! My top priority for now is to get a complete national pok?dex so you can check in my signature, the "pok?dex" word redirects you to my pok?dex, really any unchecked pok?mon will be fine for me ^^ or you can list what you're willing to trade if you don't want to be bothered with it.

I haven't played in a long time and with the phone app I'm getting into it and playing with it again, I was curious if you had an extra clone of the event Pokemon. My FC is 538680502033

I'd really appreciate it so that I could catch em all like back when haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back