• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Yo DCC! I'm back~ Missed me? :3

It's always summer here ahha. xD For me, it's back to classes and assignments~ My second semester's just started and it's been good so far. It's gonna be a heck of a ride this 7 weeks! I'm determined to do my very best. (Goodness, I think I've typed this similar post about 5 other times in VMs. Tiring lol.)

Crux

Evermore
Years
My god, get a girlfriend, Tyler. (Kidding) Congratulations. :} (I guess?)

Everything over lapping, leaving you no down time? I know that feel.
Jigoku da!!

Uh, so. . .
What's up Dcc?

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
i remember when only the true elders of this site were considered veterans
god
time truly does go by quickly

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Hush yee young whippersnappers!!

;3

I have a wedding to attend to in a couple weeks and I am very excited about it! Yayayayay!

For me? Usual ol' routine of working :3 But it's alright! Longer daylight days means I still get to enjoy my summers!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Resisting urge to say I told you so. . .

Anyway, what are you intending to write?

Haha, you did, though! X} I just didn't expect to be in a situation that it would be so useful. I really need to learn how to care less, though. I actually carried her back to the vehicle because the stings were on her legs and I figured it would hurt for her to walk that far.

I'm not really sure, honestly. I do need the practice, considering how long it's been since I've written anything serious. I might manage to get something together to post on PC as an example of my writing...the piece I sent you months ago was horrible, but I was half asleep when I wrote (and sent) it.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Kura, you're so optimistic! :3

Ah, Jess, you softy. ;x
Psh, that peice you sent me was pretty good anyway, but if you were half asleep. . . You probably won't have any problems.
Always remember, when you're a writer, you're the best there is. Scream it from the mountians. Declaring anything less is disrespectful of the profession.

So. . . Come back from the dead Dcc.
Anyone else here interested in Theater? I mean theatrical plays, not silver screen.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey DCC.
So my dad took me to the store to buy my birthday cake and we also got beer since I'm 21. Kraftig Light specifically and I'm really nervous to have some. Is that normal to be nervous about having alcohol for the first time?

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Yeah, I guess. I had a beer for my first legal drink as well. Im sure a lot of people are nervous.

Ragetendo

The Angry Italian
Years
I'm not a beer guy its disgusting, I just drink liqueur, I can handle it like boss so its hard for me to get drunk. as far as being nervous...don't be its just bad tasting water =P

Treecko

Years
Yeah, I guess. I had a beer for my first legal drink as well. Im sure a lot of people are nervous.
Yeah I guess so.
I'm not a beer guy its disgusting, I just drink liqueur, I can handle it like boss so its hard for me to get drunk. as far as being nervous...don't be its just bad tasting water =P
I'll see for myself what if I like it or not.I may not even drink any alcohol after this first beer I'm just drinking today because I legaly can lol.

Happy birthday again, AW. :}
Drinking for the first time? You'll have to let me know how that turns out haha.

Thanks, can't wait to see the art you're drawing me. :) I will probably talk about my experience in my blog or in the DCC.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Don't expect anything great, okay? x; I'll do my best, of course, but it might turn out horribly.
By the way, which Pokemon would you prefer?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
^ Future alcoholic right there, hmm?

Wow, it is true. We always seem to somehow stumble onto the subject of alcohol.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Nath Chan!!!!!!!!!! Tsk on you! *thumb down*

i drink water,Juice,coffee and tea and maybe poison! but that would happen without me knowing i think! u.u

are we going around in a closed circle!! same old same old topics -.-

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont drink much liquor. I dont like it, I prefer hard cider. I dont like alcohol very much and I dont like beer at all. Ive had a lot of different kinds and I just dont seem to like it.

Treecko

Years
Don't expect anything great, okay? x; I'll do my best, of course, but it might turn out horribly.
By the way, which Pokemon would you prefer?

I don't mind how good they are, the thought of you doing this is what counts. :) Out of my favorites list on my profile or just any Pokemon?

I still haven't tried the beer my dad bought but I should soon. If I don't like it, I probably won't drink beer much again. Maybe other alcohol like I think I might have champagne on New Years this year but cause I probably will like it more and cause it's a special occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back