• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GTS trading away important items: the thread of shame!

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2014
I've been using the GTS to it's fullest capacity, trading mass-produced Espeon and Umbreon I evolve while hatching eggs. I recently discovered I am missing my Soothe Bell and can no longer use it to happiness-evolve Pokemon. I checked my bags three times thinking I maybe overlooked it. I checked my PC. I withdrew everything from Pokemon Bank storage and checked all those boxes as well. It's gone :(

I'm debating starting my entire game over to re-acquire the Soothe Bell. I've beaten the E4 and caught Mewtwo last night, and have nearly completed the entire Pokedex (I'm about 30 entries away not including Event-only). Even with all that Pokedex progress, I miss my Soothe Bell.

The only thing that makes any sense, is I accidentally left it on one of the Eevees that evolved and traded it away. Some lucky person now has two Bells! Has anyone else done something similar and traded away important or one-of-a-kind items? If so.. share your shame!

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
Years
you could use pokebank to store all your pokemon to start over without losing them you have to pay for bank though but its only 5 dollars for a whole year o use which is ridicously cheap

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
Years
Someone once wanted a Beldum for their shiny Volbeat, which I knew would be taken soon. So having no time to spare, I traded the Beldum I got from Steven, with its plate! Which sucks, because that was the only other plate I had so Arceus will always be posion type now. At least I got a shiny, but still...

Back