• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
Years
1. With Flight Positions you should be able to locate them using the Map Bank and Map Number.

Thanks for help on the second in third questions. But what I meant by flight positions was "Is there a way to create new flight positions? There was something I wanted to do where I wanted to make a new map in the game (or even just a map that doesn't usually have a flight position, like a route) where part of it is only accessible by flying. But when I open Flight Positions under events, there's nothing there that will let me create a new one.

In other words, would I just have to edit over a preexisting map to do this.

EDIT: Nevermind, I realized all I needed to do was move the tile to another map. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Derlo

Tired....
Years
Does anybody know as activating the animation of the HIGH GRAM in FR?
I already verified with Tilled 2002, and I saw that there is the animation in the rom, but I don't get to activate her for the data of behavior of AMAP1.9.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
SceptileHero said:
What are the TLP (Tile Layer Pro) Offsets for Fire Red?

What do you want specifically?

Derlo said:
Does anybody know as activating the animation of the HIGH GRAM in FR?
I already verified with Tilled 2002, and I saw that there is the animation in the rom, but I don't get to activate her for the data of behavior of AMAP1.9.

What do you mean by 'HIGH GRAM'?

Lupe said:
can anyone tell me the ape offset of the hero/heroine in fr

Which sprite? Because there are three; the overworlds, the ones at the beginning or the trainer card ones?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
SceptileHero said:
I need the title screen offsets (Game Freak and Pokemon Fire Red logo).
Sorry about that, I forgot to mention what ones I needed.

The logo is at EAD508 and the Game Freak logo is at EAE3A8.

Lupe said:
the ape offsets of the overworlds

They are located at 35B968, the male and female use the same palette.

Derlo

Tired....
Years
I am speaking about HIGH GRASS ANIMATION, that of POKEMON RUBY....
I wanted to know how you activate it in FR!!
does anybody know?!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Derlo said:
I am speaking about HIGH GRASS ANIMATION, that of POKEMON RUBY....
I wanted to know how you activate it in FR!!
does anybody know?!

Changing the animation using a tile editing tool should allow the aniamtion to work correctly, you just need to place the tile and add in movement permissions using A-Map.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I need help,
None of the changes I make in the game are going in the rom(FR). When I test it, there are no changes whatsoever, can someone help?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
C3LEBI♥ said:
I need help,
None of the changes I make in the game are going in the rom(FR). When I test it, there are no changes whatsoever, can someone help?

Did you check and see if your ROM file is a read-only file?

Juan said:
Somebody has the archive *.tbl for Japanese R/S/E/FR/LG versions?

You should be able to find it on google, or search for Poketext it comes with all the table files.

SceptileHero said:
The offset EAD508 for TLP isn't a valid offset, can you please double check that you gave me the right offset. (the offset was meant to be the Pokemon Fire Red logo)

You won't be able to find it in TLP, it is compressed. Use unLZ-GBA to find it (256 colour mode also).

Jirachi_961

Owner of: Pokemon Reanimation
Years
Hey everyone,

As my first post, i am going to post some questions that i have been dealing with while making my hack.

1. When i do scripting, i save my script as .rbc, then i right click and compile it, but when the pokescript comes up it says "file not found or user cancel"

then it gives me this in the LOG

#OFFSET: 0, 0
Invalid Command : checkflag
Invalid Command : if
Invalid Command : message
Invalid Command : boxset
Invalid Command : compare
Invalid Command : if
Invalid Command : message
Invalid Command : boxset
Invalid Command : release
Invalid Command : end

How do i go about fixing this?

2. Is it possible to have people follow you, like in the old pokemon yellow games? How pikachu follows you? Is it possible to have others follow you like that?

3. Is it possible to put in a cut scene, like in the ruby game how it gives a cut scene with groudon?

4. Lastly, is it possible to add different weather? Like can you make the wind blow, so like leaves and trash fly by?

Thanks in advance to whoever helps.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
After I tweaked a few things with a-map in the game(I only added a puddle).My character starts walking underground :/,if I turn him forward he turns into some black thing.

Does anyone knnow where i can find the download link for Ruby's text ini for A-script?
I hope this will do, just put it in your ini folder:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back