• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Daily: Eevee Fanworks!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Hi all!

We're planning an article on PokéCommunity Daily featuring any and all works on PokéCommunity that feature Eevee. This is part of a series of articles currently running featuring Eevee (find out more here, and about this specific article here). What we need however are the creations!

If you have created a story featuring Eevee, or know of someone else on PC that have done so, please post with a direct link to the source post and name the creator! If we don't have those details, we won't include it in the article. You can also provide a (short) description of the work. The work can include other Pokemon as well, although Eevee should be more than a minor background character of a million other Pokemon. All creators, as well as all members who help out with our compilation, will be credited within the article.

You can also create a new work too and submit it here, as long as it's posted to PC first! However, we're aiming (loosely) to have the article up three weeks from now. Both chaptered and one-shots are acceptable.

If you have any questions, post them here as well.

Link to original post:
Creator:
Description (optional):

Delirious Absol

Call me Del
Years
  • Age 39
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Kiki the eevee isn't a main character in this short story, but she does play her part:

Rivers and Waterfalls
Creator: Delirious Absol
Description: Comedy PMD style oneshot. Del the oshawott and her friends try to rescue Jimmy the snivy from the clutches of a speeding river in a (rather messy) display of teamwork.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2023
OOoo OOoo OOoo, I am actually writing a story now, that has Eevee and its different evolution's as major parts.

Pokemon X & Y A Different Story
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=356044
Creator: Me ~_~ CatBountieHunter
Description: The story is a rewrite of the anime, with a few tweaks and additions to make it more interesting, and more interesting for the older generation of PokeFans. (nothing to crazy though). Making this story a Comady/Romance/Action, it is no where near finished though.

I love Eevee though, so I thought I should share.

Back