• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disney After Dark [THE END!]

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
zzzzzzzzzm

It's OK guys, the good storm troopers are the only ones who can shoot. Or maybe its Fin.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Okay, so what's the plan today?

200.gif

i don't know about you guys, but i'm gonna pull a han, and fly solo...

Spoiler: legit spoilers
inb4 i actually die just like him :(

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Well, we don't really have much we can do, yeah? I didn't see anything against it in the rules, so:

[vote] No one for now
Well, what about this? Did Philby find a bad guy?
Philby was stationed in front of a computer, records in hand as well as online. He was determined to find out who this person was. He had never seen them before, and that worried him. His worst fears were confirmed true when he discovered this person was not human. He had found something huge.
Although I guess "not human" could refer to any of the characters, not necessarily the OTs? It's not very clear about that, except maybe the "worst fears" part could point to an OT. :|

Wow, ninja'd by like 5 posts lol

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
It could refer to any of the characters, not necessarily the OTs?

Yeah, the only thing I'm sure about is that Philby found someone who isn't a Keeper. But the Day Post makes it seem like it's a scum role.

Also now I can't stop hearing the Tigger song without it having a malicious, murdering undercurrent. It's gucci though we'll just have to kick your jittery, jumping ass.

200_s.gif

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Good chance Philby found Chernabog then, that thing looks pretty huge. There are no hidden characters, so we won't have to fear for some secret third party roles. I hope.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I guess I'll opt to Vote No One for right now, so we don't make any silly mistakes.

Time to go ride the Stormtrooper in a celebratory fashion! Hopefully.

Back