• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
i prefer hatching i find it easier to bare because i'll be hatching a few different ones at a time. And if you were wondering i chose giratina (italian accent) because it's bett'a, MUCH BETT'A.plus after seeing it soooooooo much it's specialness if gone + i REALLY feel sick after seeing it soooooo much lol while i can leave giratina and come back with more energy if i get way over 4000.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
sorry about the sig didnt know it was going be that big and PC froze so i couldnt fix it lol im going put it again but try to reduce the size

other news: im not going after squirtle, at least not yet. i dont think im ready plus i suck when it comes to waiting.

Last edited:
Years
sorry about the sig didnt know it was going be that big and PC froze so i couldnt fix it lol im going put it again but try to reduce the size

other news: im not going after squirtle, at least not yet. i dont think im ready plus i suck when it comes to waiting.

Well, does that mean that you got the last batch of shiny targets? Still not many more resets on Uxie. Shine you freaking lame blue thing! God, is it too much to ask for my first SR Legend? This Uxie thing is really depressing, and seems like a waste of time. Anyone wanna post that they got theirs after about 7,000 resets and post pics? That would help my ever slowing quest for it. I've taken so much time, and I really want to EV Train a great team and get Mew. I just don't know anything anymore... BTW, how can I make my sig have all of my shinies? I've tried to use multiple shiny sprite pics, but I can only use one. I would like to use a trainer card, but I don't know how to make one of those giant Pleny-O-Space Cards. I also would like it like Tabatha's. How did you get it like that big T? :P

Last edited:

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
i always do other things while SR which is not good since im not paying attention. ( an example is when i found my shiny turtwig i was watching a youtube video and i only looked down at my DS cause i noticed it was dying. almost shut it off to until i noticed it was blue XD) i am paying closer attention to giratina in hopes of it soon being shiny. congrats and good luck to all.

Years
Can I have a bit more luck Luxi? P.S. I'm da uber pwnage with roxas vs u! GIVE ME UR LUCK! I RLY want that uxie and my bro is hunting Rotom now. I also slightly want a treecko. Give me every bit of luck you people have, then I'll give it back, other than my newfound luck. I want my golden Uxie! I'm about to cry I want it so bad!

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
well you have all the luck from me ^^. well im going to try to beat LG first then ill sr for lengends, and if i get bored i can always fly somewhere else. that what i hate about sring for starters, you have to stay in the same place and arent allowed to go anywher else.

SRkid when you get the shiny aron looks awesome ^_^

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Sorry for not being on. Busy and all with life, but I managed to get a box of shiny charmanders hatched, one modest with awesome IV's.

I hatched a whole box of shiny Charmanders once.... It hurt. I needed some special cream after that...........

I'm just kinda chilling. I think I have my game plan set out for Machamp now. Regardless of what I really do with it, the two sets I like have the same EV spread so I'll probably go ahead and train it...

Can't go wrong with 393 attack. It could take either of my Physical Pokemon's place. Maybe mainly Tyranitar, but if it tries out Metagross' position....

Nothing will stop it.

Absolutely nothing. Speed boosts and a Liechi boost. With the type coverage and just raw power.... Someone would have to be lucky or go through a ton of set-up to stop it. The best way would pinch the problem right at the start - but how many people that I know are ready for it?
Right.

So I'll chillax with Machamp. It's not my favorite (unbelievable), so I'd like to get this out of the way.
I'll also be waiting to trade a Pokemon, and waiting for Makuhita to Swarm.

Good luck SRkid. >_>
And everyone else in the club. C'mon, make some noise!

Years
I hatched a whole box of shiny Charmanders once.... It hurt. I needed some special cream after that...........

I'm just kinda chilling. I think I have my game plan set out for Machamp now. Regardless of what I really do with it, the two sets I like have the same EV spread so I'll probably go ahead and train it...

Can't go wrong with 393 attack. It could take either of my Physical Pokemon's place. Maybe mainly Tyranitar, but if it tries out Metagross' position....

Nothing will stop it.

Absolutely nothing. Speed boosts and a Liechi boost. With the type coverage and just raw power.... Someone would have to be lucky or go through a ton of set-up to stop it. The best way would pinch the problem right at the start - but how many people that I know are ready for it?
Right.

So I'll chillax with Machamp. It's not my favorite (unbelievable), so I'd like to get this out of the way.
I'll also be waiting to trade a Pokemon, and waiting for Makuhita to Swarm.

Good luck SRkid. >_>
And everyone else in the club. C'mon, make some noise!

Hey thanks! It feels good to have some luck specifically given! I'm so encouraged!

Kishu Inu

Pokemon Breeder
Years

You hatched a whole box of shiny charmanders!!!!!! wow you are soooooooooo lucky! I'm hatching charmanders too this really gives me hope on getting shinies....I have a trade lined up to get a bulbasaur and squirtle so soon I'll be breeding for shiny ones of those too as well as the eevee project I have running

Well, not I've hatched 2 boxes and a half.
You just keep on hatching there. You'll find a shiny eventually.

I'm too lazy to radar, so I'll just stick to looking for Charmander in Diamond.
I think I'll try just playing Fire Red, I randomly get good luck in Fire Red with shinies. (I've found four shinies on Fire Red in the period of 5 months, but they all got away, except for my Nidoran.)

Years
Well I'm going hard for this Uxie, and it better shine! I've gotten about 6,500 down now! Go, go, go! My brother is also hunting down Rotom. I hope I get it golden before the end of the month! GL all! :)

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
I'm waiting for like 2 people to show up now to trade them Starters....... I'm sick of waiting. I don't know why one of them isn't responding to me, they've apparently been online today and I sent them a message yesterday (and today too).

Same with another punk who asked me today, he named off like a whole bunch. I rounded up 3 GSC starters but I'm getting tired of just handing out Pokemon even though I don't like traded Pokemon as is so I don't really want to ask for anything in particular.

My Dad's getting on my nerves too...... ugh.

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
I'm waiting for like 2 people to show up now to trade them Starters....... I'm sick of waiting. I don't know why one of them isn't responding to me, they've apparently been online today and I sent them a message yesterday (and today too).

Same with another punk who asked me today, he named off like a whole bunch. I rounded up 3 GSC starters but I'm getting tired of just handing out Pokemon even though I don't like traded Pokemon as is so I don't really want to ask for anything in particular.

My Dad's getting on my nerves too...... ugh.

You should wait until they pm you and then tell them the trades off, if people pm you asking for poke then the least they could do is respond to the pm's sent by the person they asked when the pokemon is ready, anything else is just being plain rude imo.

Didn't start soft resetting for driflon either today >_>, i will start tomorrow dammit!

Years
You should wait until they pm you and then tell them the trades off, if people pm you asking for poke then the least they could do is respond to the pm's sent by the person they asked when the pokemon is ready, anything else is just being plain rude imo.

Didn't start soft resetting for driflon either today >_>, i will start tomorrow dammit!
Good luck with Drifloon, VX! I'm blazing with Uxie, I'm around 6,600. MOVE OUT!!! BE GOLD! P.S. I Love Mew.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years

Which is why I'm pretty pissed.
Meanwhile I've been getting all my shinies in a row, and I'm getting ready to upload the new data onto PBR.

I just went ahead and released/deleted that traded hacked shiny mew that guy gave me because I couldn't do anything with it (no GTS no PBR no news no calls no tyranny). I plan to give the also hacked shiny Turtwig to my friend that way he can do whatever he wants with it. As for Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Steelix and Dewgong.... I'm going to hold onto the for a while. I doubt Squirtle and Cynda are hacked because they have the "OMG SHINEYZ!" feel to them that someone had when they got them.
The other two are just.... there. Probably toss them out the window to someone or GTS.
And Chimchar got traded through GTS.
This reminds me again to never go to a Giveaway. I think that guy knew what he was handing out before he reset his game.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
DDD how long did it take you to get all 12 of those shiny ghost (the one that starts with a m. i cant spell it i think its mistervius...or something like that)

good luck to all. i might chain a pokemon i want on my team with good nature and good ivs

Years
I guess I'll post this for everyone too, not just you DDD. Could anyone give me a Johto Starter Egg? I can trade very little, as I only have super uber legendaries (legits, all) and weak pokemon. I am desperate, and I have 2 days to trade like this. Please help!

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
DDD how long did it take you to get all 12 of those shiny ghost (the one that starts with a m. i cant spell it i think its mistervius...or something like that)

good luck to all. i might chain a pokemon i want on my team with good nature and good ivs

Misdreavus. :) (Check this out. Just because I can.

Well, the first one I got was from a different chain so in reality I got 11 the other day. The first one came at a chain of 22 but the chain broke at 30. For me it's very bad luck to get shinies before 40... it almost always breaks.

The mega chain that I had took around 5 days. 2 of them were broken chain days (since Misdreavus only appear at night I had to wait), and then on the 3rd day I started the chain and eased it into 40, and then gathered them up the remaining days.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
i saw it it evolved O.O call the cops. lol anyways i lost my chaining spirt, all i want to do is beat LG asap so i can sr for legends

LG isnt nothing like r/b/y...theres like new quest you have to do before you get to the 8th gym

Last edited:
Years
Good luck with LG SH11! As for you DDD, THAT MISMAGIUS ROCKS! congratz! I got that starly, which is definitely better than bidoof. :)

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
Good luck with LG SH11! As for you DDD, THAT MISMAGIUS ROCKS! congratz! I got that starly, which is definitely better than bidoof. :)

Hey SRkid, if you still need that johto starter i can trade you all three in eggs in about an hour if you'll still be online? (why is it you only have 2 days anyway?)

Hey DDD, could you pehaps get a picture of shiny mismagius on pokemon ranch? and misdreavus if you can

Back