• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
What do you want for your Spain Netherlands Italy and France 10th Anniversary Pokemon? I can't post a thread yet. If you want PM me or so I can give what I have available and do you still want the events from the GCA's you aready have given me? If so please let me know since it is about 35 events or so.:)

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
If you still have the SS rash Groudon I'll trade you an EV trained timid Shaymin ( From flower paradise) and a shiny timid Zapdos.

KingArmag

Muser
Years
???

Are you on now RNC?
Im ready to trade...
sorry it took so long
oh and if you want i can give Rayquaza PKRS

hehehehehe its like the trade of the coolest shinies...

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
What do you want for your Spain Netherlands Italy and France 10th Anniversary Pokemon? I can't post a thread yet. If you want PM me or so I can give what I have available and do you still want the events from the GCA's you aready have given me? If so please let me know since it is about 35 events or so.:)
I pm'ed you back.
There goes the neighborhood >.< .......
It be good if they all came!! lol

If you still have the SS rash Groudon I'll trade you an EV trained timid Shaymin ( From flower paradise) and a shiny timid Zapdos.
Yes I still have it and I'll only need the shaymin.
BTW are the Psyducks legit?
Yes they are, I just checked those a couple of days ago.

Are you on now RNC?
Im ready to trade...
sorry it took so long
oh and if you want i can give Rayquaza PKRS

hehehehehe its like the trade of the coolest shinies...
Sorry, it must have been awhile, what was the trade please??

Back