• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unapproved challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
bluebandit216, your challenge is unapproved because this isn't the section to advertise your YouTube.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
chemicallytall, your challenge is unapproved because we already have duo challenges and yours isn't really different enough to merit its own thread. Plus I can't tell if you plan on entering or if you've already done it. You have to enter along with other challengers, it can't be something you've already finished.

ryguy3399, you're unapproved because it's just a really watered down nuzlocke, plus you're not participating.

175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
pkfire0, you're not approved because, to be honest, I'm going to be picky with the new Nuzlocke thread. It doesn't really look very presentable, and it should since it's one of the most popular, if not the most popular, challenges around. And I don't see you around often enough to just allow you to handle one of the most popular challenges around, sorry. Plus, I couldn't tell if your example sign up was your actual sign up or not.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Alavan, you're challenge isn't even a challenge. If you want somewhere to update your monotype, there's a thread for it. You don't get to hog a thread to yourself for your updates. Go sign up in the monotype thread and post there instead if you'd like.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
DaMagicalMuggle, I already directed you to the LP forum in your thread I locked in PGC. Please read the rules there and if you can meet the criteria, post your walkthrough. Good luck to you.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
megamasher3, your challenge is unapproved because you're not participating. btw, not allowing trade evolutions is meen. ;(

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
The Sceptile King, your challenge is unapproved because it's not explained well. Please fix the spoilered format as well-- it's just annoying and tedious.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
PokemonPyriteVersion, your challenge is unapproved because the concept isn't the kind of challenge we're looking for here. And that large font is obnoxious.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
rpg man, your challenge is unapproved because you are not participating. Your optional rules are also irrelevant to the challenge. It's better to not even have them because they have nothing to do with the challenge. Also, this challenge might not work in some games that require more than 4 HMs in a place at once. It also limits people that play on their actual cartridges that can't hack or trade.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
UberUmbreon, your challenge is unapproved because it's too similar to the Random Challenge.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Baby Skitty's Lullaby, we already have a monocolor challenge that includes all games.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Seraphimon-sama, I don't mind you remaking my old challenge with credit, but please don't plagiarize it. I have plans to remake it in the future anyway, after Black 2 and White 2, like I did when BW was released. So you should see it again some time in October, if you can be patient.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Revolutionzz1, your challenge is unapproved because we have two events coming up that will have a time limit, though much more forgiving than five days. Also, assigning teams is too similar to a random or scramble challenge to be its own thread. You must also sign up in your own challenges, which you did not, nor do we give away prizes for standard challenges. It would be too much of a hassle to make sure prizes are given away, especially considering you're not too well known on this forum.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
SoulSilver10112, your challenge isn't much different than the regular solo challenge, so it doesn't really need its own thread.

jayjay9, unapproved because you're not participating. Why is BW(2) excluded from this anyway? And why do the rules differ from certain games? I don't see any obvious reason for that, either. And making someone update every week or else they're out is just way too mean. Some of us have lives.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
daiatchi, try checking Battle Center if you want to battle people. This forum is for challenges, which are full playthroughs with different rules for each challenge.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
1ninjadude1701, your challenge is unapproved because you're not participating. Also, this is too similar to a speed run, but with a time restriction. If you're going to make a speed run type of challenge, it would be better to just leave the time open to the player, since 7 hours is...a strange time.

-ty-, your challenge is unapproved because I already plan on remaking that one as stated here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7327288&postcount=32

It will be back in November, after the event this month. :) Plus, like I said in that post, I don't appreciate my post copied word for word. And putting it with the least favorites challenge seems a bit two confusing. Feel free to restart the least fave challenge as its own thread if you'd like though, since I have no plans to bring it back lol.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
flyknight, this would be a good challenge if only you were participating! :( If you can't do it, feel free to post about it in the CI&D and perhaps someone will adopt it and post a thread for it with credit to you. If you'd rather not do that, resubmit it with your sign up please.

Ayran143, you can monotype a Nuzlocke by signing up for the Nuzlocke. I'm sure Vaporeon7 won't mind you having to bend the rule on catching the first Pokemon of your type instead of the first Pokemon in general.

LavenderTown, you're not participating, so unapproved. Also, the name seems...odd? The challenge doesn't have anything to do with being your best friend. If anything, those rules make the game your worst enemy, lol. Though "worst enemy" challenge doesn't seem like a good name.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Ven Bloodia, if you have a question about the challenge, ask in the thread or ask the person that made the challenge via VM or PM. Posting a thread asking will do you no good, as they have to go through moderation, so no one will see it except me, lol. ;(

blazerj13, check out the Let's Play subforum in Video Gaming if you want people to see your walkthrough. Make sure it meets the requirements and such there. Although it's a challenge, this forum is meant for challenge threads, not LP/walkthroughs or comics or anything else.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
munchhack, I'd prefer you not copy the whole challenge word for word from the original like that. ;( Plus, it doesn't need the '12 in the title anymore, because it's no longer an event (it might last till 2013, so then the 12 would be strange, right?) and the description under the title should be changed definitely. It implies that it won't be here long, and if this isn't the event anymore, then that doesn't need to be there. Just please reword it and not copy/paste me word for word.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
weasel king, your challenge was poorly set up and another challenge with the same rules was just approved before yours. Wouldn't have been approved anyway though. It needs to be set up better instead of "play black and white without evolving" and in the future, you have to do the challenges you create.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back