• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

YourFavorite

One who can't think of a title
Years
Speaking of looking for errors, I thought this dialogue was a little redundant:

Also, I noticed that the rival's face appears at the wrong time here:

Atomic Reactor

just thought i'd let you know i finally got around to playing it... and i absolutely love it <3 not sure when the next time will be when i actually work on my game... i'll be to busy playing yours :3

PariWasHere

Gamer
Years
I registered just so I could post here. ^^"

I'm not sure whether this is a bug or if I'm doing something wrong, but my Graveler hasn't evolved into Golem yet, and it's way past level 42.
I'm evolving all of my obtained Pokemon, if I find anymore problems, I'll be sure to post.

Spoiler:
Also, the Trainer Tips sign on Route 1 gives 500 exp to all your party Pokemon every time you read it. I'm not sure whether it's intentional or not, so I included this just to be sure. ^^" If it is intentional, I think it may be better to just be able to get the exp once? Or just once per Pokemon? Idk. xD

I'm pretty sure this one's a bug or something:
There's a junk item that is called 'remove' and it's description is: 'Golden plate.'
It raises Defense by 20. I could try to give a screenshot?
Nothing changes if you equip/remove it, there's also no sign next to it. Like a dot within a circle.

Now, I'm just curious, why does the Alarm Clock have an asterisk (*) next to it?
Sythe Blade -> Scythe Blade? Philosophers Stone -> Philosopher's Stone?
Also in the junk item Magnet's description; Attract metal -> Attracts? Then again, I guess it does work either way. ^^"
The PokeCenter token things only go to 99? It can't go any higher?
This may have been mentioned in-game, but what does the Active/Wait thing mean (On the menu, when you press x)?

I've read about a total of 20 pages since I started playing this game (v0.5 I think. I actually started with v0.25 until I found the website and this thread, but I'm pretty sure I started playing back when v0.6 was almost out. xD), and I haven't seen any of this mentioned.

I really love this game, it's amazing in pretty much every way. xD Graphics are so nostalgic, music is epic (I find myself sometimes going to the Music folder just to listen to some of the tracks. xD), storyline is amazing, with some pretty surprising twists (Was never expecting the part with Giovanni), and the updates are pretty frequent, which is rare for me to find. ^-^
Speaking of updates, I don't mean to sound pushy or anything, but when do you think Glaceon will come into play? I noticed chapter eight is titled "Fire and Ice" or something like that.... *Cough* xD I'm a Glaceon fanatic. ^^" You don't have to say if you feel it'll be a spoiler to everyone or something. :3
I very much look forward to the future updates. ^_^
I appreciate you and everyone else taking your time to read through this unintentionally long post. :3
~Pari

Edit:
Another bug:
When I tried to take Hoothoot from the PC, it did the same thing it used to do when the old man gave it to you; "Event script referenced a hero that did not exist." I've tried withdrawing to both Team A and Team B, it did the same thing.

Last edited:
Years
DarkDoom, can you check the dialogue for the Shady Guy (the one that gives the weedle and caterpie). I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the 1st time you meet him, he calls his team "Team Galaxy" and the 2nd time, he calls it "Team Finity." Like I said, could be wrong, but it's something to check out.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Speaking of looking for errors, I thought this dialogue was a little redundant:

Ah yeah. Ill fix that. It does sound a bit sketchy

just thought i'd let you know i finally got around to playing it... and i absolutely love it <3 not sure when the next time will be when i actually work on my game... i'll be to busy playing yours :3

Haha, lol.
Thanks, nice to see you like it :)
---------------
@PariWasHere

Welcome to pokecommunity ;)

Hmm... you being unable to evolve graveler seems to be contained. I seem to be able to evolve it.
Remember, the game checks for evolution after each battle.

But, v0.600 (the original) had a glitch that screwed up evolution a bit. Check the PokeBox, click on graveler, if it shows the picture of golem, then thats the case.
--

The 500xp thing, was something I put in there for debugging sakes, I was testing out the reserve team feature (checking if EXP transfers to the B team) I forgot to take it out :|

The items with astersiks and items labeled Removed were actual items from previous items, but i decided they had no use. Feel free to sell any items labeled removed or astersiks. They *shouldn't* be avaliable in recent versions, unless you bring an older save.

You get glaceon once you kill the last AI, Vanish_23. It'll be avalible in either v0.7 or v0.8, just in time for claire's gym.

Hoothoot glitch, im having it too; it only happens when you use the swap command, so you can get around it by depositing and withdrawing.

DarkDoom, can you check the dialogue for the Shady Guy (the one that gives the weedle and caterpie). I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the 1st time you meet him, he calls his team "Team Galaxy" and the 2nd time, he calls it "Team Finity." Like I said, could be wrong, but it's something to check out.

Ah, yeah. thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:

PariWasHere

Gamer
Years
@PariWasHere

Welcome to pokecommunity ;)

Hmm... you being unable to evolve graveler seems to be contained. I seem to be able to evolve it.
Remember, the game checks for evolution after each battle.

But, v0.600 (the original) had a glitch that screwed up evolution a bit. Check the PokeBox, click on graveler, if it shows the picture of golem, then thats the case.
--

The items with astersiks and items labeled Removed were actual items from previous items, but i decided they had no use. Feel free to sell any items labeled removed or astersiks. They *shouldn't* be avaliable in recent versions, unless you bring an older save.

You get glaceon once you kill the last AI, Vanish_23. It'll be avalible in either v0.7 or v0.8

Hoothoot glitch, im having it too; it only happens when you use the swap command, so you can get around it by depositing and withdrawing.

1. You're welcome!Thank you! And thanks for making the game so unique~
  2. If by 'PokeBox' you mean the PokeCenter computer thing; it has a picture of a Graveler. Status is Graveler as well. I don't have the PokeDex entry for Golem either. Is there a specific item it needs to hold? Or not to hold? Mine isn't holding an Everstone. (I checked. xD)
  3. Yes, I know, but I've had millions of battles since it leveled to 42. (It's level 55.)
  4. I got the item called 'remove' from one of the newer versions (either v0.602 or v0.603), but I can't remember where, sorry. ^^"
    Not entirely sure where the Alarm Clock (Item with an asterisk) came from... I don't remember getting it. xD
  5. *Excited* Can't wait~! And perfect timing! ^_^
  6. Alright, I'll remember that when I need to evolve it. xD I'll probably save it for last. lol

Edit:
    (500xp sign)
    Ooooh, that makes a lot of sense. xD *Wonders if anyone will get mad at me for giving away their secret training spot* O.o

Edit:
    Just curious, but what happened to that ninja guy you find in Ventus City? I'm actually not sure whether you took him out or not... I don't have that much memory space (LolI'mageek). :P
    He says you can find him again in Brevis Town? Is he actually there? o.o
    Edit:
    Graveler evolved! o_o
    I went and beat the Academy guy the second time. Before that I deposited it into my PC Box and withdrew it again... Not sure if that made any difference. o.o;

Last edited:
Years
Just thought I would upload what I have so far. It goes up to Mors village. Probably won't be able to start back on this until Thursday night because of midterms. Just a few glitches and spelling errors. I didn't really hit grammar (short attention span lol).

DarkDoom3000

Years
Wow! top knotch bug/spelling find there. Also found some causes of older bugs because of you.

Like: Bike and hotkey items will become disabled if you use the manman export.
just access the PC again, and press shutdown to reenable the bike/hotkeys.

@pari

hmm. weird. was graveler on the reserved team? cause pokemon not in your current team won't evolve.
Not sure what would cause that. Guess its working now. :/

--
yeah, ninja kid is still around, he moves to the next city each time you find him, if you've found him in ventus, he should be in brevis town, in the pokemart(kinda hard to spot).

I think hes in every city except khubla town, portus and ignis.

PariWasHere

Gamer
Years
@pari

hmm. weird. was graveler on the reserved team? cause pokemon not in your current team won't evolve.
Not sure what would cause that. Guess its working now. :/

--
yeah, ninja kid is still around, he moves to the next city each time you find him, if you've found him in ventus, he should be in brevis town, in the pokemart(kinda hard to spot).

No, it's part of my main gameplay team thing. xD And I used it on my main team until about level 53, that's when I started evolving other people Pokemon.
Guess so. ^^"

Oh, well, I guess I just wasn't looking hard enough, then. o.o

I laughed when I found him. Great hiding spot. xD

Also, I think there should be some kind of tutorial thing for those elemental cards... I didn't understand it at all until about halfway through the version. I mean, obviously you beat Fire with Water, etc, but I had no idea what the numbers meant, etc... Like the first person with elemental cards gives you a tutorial... Or maybe add another tutorial person in PokeCenters for it? I know it's not a very big thing or whatever, but I tend to care about all the little details. ^^"
If there is a tutorial of some sort, I've never seen it, obviously. o.o

By the way, thanks for taking the time to reply to my posts. ^_^

Years
Wow! top knotch bug/spelling find there. Also found some causes of older bugs because of you.

Glad I could help

One other thing I dont think I put in that list is Defense. I noticed with the items you were spelling it with a 'c' instead of an 's'

That was a good spot in Brevis town. Made me laugh. After Ferreus, he says he's going to Portus, but I can't find him. Either you picked a really great spot, or you just haven't programmed it yet.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
No, it's part of my main gameplay team thing. xD And I used it on my main team until about level 53, that's when I started evolving other people Pokemon.
Guess so. ^^"

Oh, well, I guess I just wasn't looking hard enough, then. o.o

I laughed when I found him. Great hiding spot. xD

Also, I think there should be some kind of tutorial thing for those elemental cards... I didn't understand it at all until about halfway through the version. I mean, obviously you beat Fire with Water, etc, but I had no idea what the numbers meant, etc... Like the first person with elemental cards gives you a tutorial... Or maybe add another tutorial person in PokeCenters for it? I know it's not a very big thing or whatever, but I tend to care about all the little details. ^^"
If there is a tutorial of some sort, I've never seen it, obviously. o.o

By the way, thanks for taking the time to reply to my posts. ^_^
Yeah, I didn't want to do a tutorial yet, incase I change stuff. But ill probably keep it as it is. It's going to be fleshed out more, a sidequest involving beating all main characters to a game of cards.

imalso going to be making a whole bunch of tutorials for v0.7 cards, limit system, shinies, basically all features unique to SPEE (actually, probably all features in general)

Glad I could help

One other thing I dont think I put in that list is Defense. I noticed with the items you were spelling it with a 'c' instead of an 's'

That was a good spot in Brevis town. Made me laugh. After Ferreus, he says he's going to Portus, but I can't find him. Either you picked a really great spot, or you just haven't programmed it yet.

Hmm, just looked it up, defence is how it's spelt in NZ (actually, thats how it's selt everywhere except the US) probably won't be changing it; for consistencies sake. (and I don't want to start accidently applying US spelling IRL)

yeah, portus hasn't been programmed in yet.

Years
Hmm, just looked it up, defence is how it's spelt in NZ (actually, thats how it's selt everywhere except the US) probably won't be changing it; for consistencies sake. (and I don't want to start accidently applying US spelling IRL)

Learn something new everyday. I probably should have known since American English always changes everything (could be why half the world hates us lol jk)

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Thanks a lot, Pari! I had no idea you could do that.... (Maybe DarkDoom can program it to work once every sign as a cheat code? Like have a password put in via keyboard, and have it activate. That would be cool!:))

...hey that gives me an idea. Maybe you can add costumes for Gold that you can activate by typing the name of the character into the keyboard? Imagine him turned into an old man or into an Eeveelution copy. :D Or other stuff! (like a tree. LOL.)

PariWasHere

Gamer
Years
Yeah, I didn't want to do a tutorial yet, incase I change stuff. But ill probably keep it as it is. It's going to be fleshed out more, a sidequest involving beating all main characters to a game of cards.

imalso going to be making a whole bunch of tutorials for v0.7 cards, limit system, shinies, basically all features unique to SPEE (actually, probably all features in general)

Ahhh, okay. Just making sure. ^_^

Thanks a lot, Pari! I had no idea you could do that.... (Maybe DarkDoom can program it to work once every sign as a cheat code? Like have a password put in via keyboard, and have it activate. That would be cool!:))

...hey that gives me an idea. Maybe you can add costumes for Gold that you can activate by typing the name of the character into the keyboard? Imagine him turned into an old man or into an Eeveelution copy. :D Or other stuff! (like a tree. LOL.)

LOL. It totally would. xD
Although I think that's the kind of stuff people wait to program until after they finish all the main stuff. xD
This coming from someone that knows nothing about making applications of the like. :P

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
Now, I fell like a n00b. I cannot fix the fonts :S I've pasted the files in the FONTS folder It said something like sucesfully installed... and then it didn't work. Even with PC restart. Someone has the same problem?

DarkDoom3000

Years
My internet is down, we're changing providers, not sure how long it will take until it's up again, im at uni, preparing for exams; so if I don't reply for a bit(days? weeks?) don't worry.

@mew:
Press 9, you'll hear a sound. then press:
up, left, down, right, up, left, down, right, confirm, confirm and you'll get big head mode.

I have a few other codes in there, I know konami code gives 30x phoenix downs, I can't remember the others(not at home right now), but there is a No enemy encounter code and a super bike code.

@sage:
Yeah, on some computers thoes fonts don't seem to work,
Try these ones. (didn't include in SPEE download due to being relatively large.http://www.mediafire.com/?ozmtejm4jyt

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
Yay, thanks :D (even if you cannot see this now)
Anyway I discovered that in the newest (v0.603) patch "new game" doesn't work right. You start in a ship! I had to downgrade and start a new game with v6.

SeleneHime

The pen may be mightier than the sword, but I'll t
Years
Not sure if it's glitching or not, but my file won't let me get any further than the Silph takeover. That, or I missed something, somewhere. I've already defeated all the available Rockets that don't require the card key to get to, but I can't find said key anywhere.

(And either your meant to put "Fearies" or it was a typo in the cutscenes/flashbacks that are in grayscale, but I think it was supposed to be "fairies"?)

But, I will definitely say that this is a fantastic game so far. ^^

Years
Not sure if it's glitching or not, but my file won't let me get any further than the Silph takeover. That, or I missed something, somewhere. I've already defeated all the available Rockets that don't require the card key to get to, but I can't find said key anywhere.
Download .603 and move the files in the .603 folder to the folder with your save file and it will fix that problem.

Last edited:
Back