• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

meeting SteamCharizard

Years
Btw I'm not IndianCharizard#. I'm a friend of Pmtk Red.I like Charizard Flygon Lucario and Pikachu I also like anime as well as video games I hang out at Showdown when I feel like it and for how long I want too.I mainly use Dragon and Steel Mono teams but I can use any and all if I make a team of that type but for some reason I'm not good at making the greatest teams to battle with and I lost a lot but I do it for funny only. I do anger easily that is my biggest flaw by far.,

DarkenedEclipse

Project Oak
Years
Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Glad to have you aboard! So what are your interests? TCG, playing ORAS? ROM Hacking?(;) Tell us a little about yourself!
~Eclipse

Years
I hope to get Or and AS soon i like to play pokemon TCG .I do collect pokemon cards I have at least 200 cards I soon hope Charizard EX then maybe a Charizard mega EX

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Whoop, hello there! Hi-fives for flygon; that's one of my personal favourites too! You've got great taste! <33

Ah, and welcome to the forums tonight! I'm Dragon! I love Dragon pokemon too, especially pokemon like Hydregion, Flygon, Dragonite, etc, etc! Mmm, and hopefully you'll be able to get OR/AS soon; you're in for a nice treat with those games! Anyways, have fun, and if you need a hand, or if you need any assistance, you can contact me anytime, friend. :3

Espurr_Kawaii

Pokemon Trainer Coordinator
Years
Welcome to PC. Me too ive collecting trading cards but i stop it haha. Well can explore and you meet people here nice & good. I love dragon type also like altaria & gyarados( i think its has dragon type) XD. See yah around~

Years
Battling's not all about winning so no worries! As long as you have a good time everything's a-okay. When I battle I lose a lot, too.. just so hard for me to come up with proper strategies or put teams together. xD;; Though I really love IV breeding and EV training. ♥ Welcome to PC, Charizard!

Have a great time and I hope you'll stick around. :) The Anime & Manga board would be perfect for any anime fans so stop by there if you're interested to discuss your favorite series. See you around!

Years
I feel so bad for leaving my response to be extremely late, but hey welcome to the forums! I'm pretty sure you saw me on the Showdown server, and looks like all's going well for you.

Competitive battling is something I'm not so good at myself, but it's always interesting in terms of the discussion that generates from it, and you'll learn even more during your time here as far as I'm aware. Aside from that, I'm sure you will definitely have fun enjoying what's around here and in the coming year it'll only be getting bigger so be prepared for what's to come.

Anyways, have a happy new year and I'll continue seeing around hopefully!

- Hikamaru

Back