• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Revenge/Team Dark Evolution [now recruiting]

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
I see. Sounds like a plan. If you run into any problems let me know.
ok sure will. And can you post the sprites on this tread when you do them for the hack thanks. Sorry message was too short XD

Years
  • Age 24
  • Blah
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Here is a link to an Image of the Planned Tile Set we are going to use (Remove the spaces, under 15 spaces no links :/)
h t t p : / / i m g u r . c o m / o L z Q J m S

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Here is a link to an Image of the Planned Tile Set we are going to use (Remove the spaces, under 15 spaces no links :/)
h t t p : / / i m g u r . c o m / o L z Q J m S

Link doesn't work and i did remove the spaces.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Blah
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Link doesn't work and i did remove the spaces.

Are you sure you didn't delete anything by accident and everything is in the correct tense, just double checked and it worked for me in Google Chrome, also try searching up my username on imugr if you can do that.

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Sorry i will check again later. I think my phone is acting up.

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Looks good. Thanks. Cant wait to see the others.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Blah
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Here are the tiles I have currently done for the main TileSet that will appear on all maps, apart from the bottom right house. these are all rough and to have a full tileset i will need more stuff such as roads, water, tall grass and signs ect.

Ash Ketchum 11

Here are the tiles I have currently done for the main TileSet that will appear on all maps, apart from the bottom right house. these are all rough and to have a full tileset i will need more stuff such as roads, water, tall grass and signs ect.

This pic and the last one look like they are from two different games?...

And Qaz, sorry I was off for 3 days, was off for Easter break. Hope your Easter went good...

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
The rest of the tiles i would like to use are already insertesd in ProjectUnamed(Complete). I was hoping for a quicker extract of them to reinsert in our hack.
This pic and the last one look like they are from two different games?...

And Qaz, sorry I was off for 3 days, was off for Easter break. Hope your Easter went good...
Lol all different towns are to travel to different anime worlds XD jk [ good old kingom hearts].

I tought as much. Dont worry about it. Mine was fine as it it could get.

Both are from my FireRed Rom, it's just the 16bit colors changes every time new stuff is added so i'm trying to organize them better

Nice thanks for the inserts.

EDIT:
I finally had time to type the last 2 pages I had hand written. Bad news I lost 1 page from the last time I uploaded it to the last 2 pages. I'll re write it at work 2mor :)

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Big update. I have finished hand writing the script for the main story. However i didnt do story yet for the team dark or legendary pokemon since they are easy to write [example team rocket script that has minor details in red]. I will do them 2mor.
We still need help encoding the script into the game and about 2 more mapers. Since that we be the only thing left to add. Well besides the sprites and do more dark pokemon [wich should not take long].

Ash Ketchum 11

So from what I've gathered, your a big anime and gamer fan. I am downloading Kingdom Hearts for DS emulator. Is it good?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Blah
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Right, so i have almost finished inserting the tiles and this is what the overall towns will sort of look like just so you know how the Rom is going to look. (I'm going to add more buildings at the end depending on the space that is left!)

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
So from what I've gathered, your a big anime and gamer fan. I am downloading Kingdom Hearts for DS emulator. Is it good?
Lol i am XD.
Who knows for the final release we can add more anime & game characters.
I was thinking of adding some others but they would just have a little scene in the game if that. Who knows, ill see after the hack is done who could be in it. Lol imagine if 1 random trainer says he's batman and u battle batman or you fight against master roshi from dbz and XD

Love kingdom hearts games. Which 1 were uou getting bc there are more than 1 for the ds and the 3ds only has the 3d 1. All are good. I enjoyed them all. I cant wait for 3 to be out. It looks amazing. But i may just watch a walkthough on youtube depending if i get ps4 [i say ps4 since the new final fantasy is also going to be on that system.

Right, so i have almost finished inserting the tiles and this is what the overall towns will sort of look like just so you know how the Rom is going to look. (I'm going to add more buildings at the end depending on the space that is left!)

Great thanks. They look great.

Ash Ketchum 11

I'm playing FF 12 rit now. It's ok. And what a coincidence that I just wrote a story about batman.

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
I was just watching the new batman movie, the son of batman. Lol that is a coincidence.

Back