• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Region of Orre (M) OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Thank you, Crimson helped me come up with some of the history and he said he was OK with me doing so. I will try to have my first post up soon, and again thank you.

Maxew555

Years
Yes, could I please compete in the tournament after I escape the volcano, I'll try and get out in my next post. Also, could you please explain to me how the tournament works? Thanks.

PS: should I just fly to the stadium on my Unfezant and run through the registration? Also, I plan to ask the Eevee I am currently traveling with me so I can use six Pokemon in my team.

Maxew555

Years
Crimson, good point but as far as my organisation would know, I would be getting along with the mission smoothly, also I've got a plot planned. Team Magma have caught Heatran and my new mission (after competing in Pyrite and reporting my knowledge to my organisation) is to free it. So, whatcha think?

Maxew555

Years
Crimson, I really love the idea. Actually, what could happen is the Magma Grunts try and follow me on multiple Talonflame and then, I decide to compete while I'm in hiding and the Team Magma are not allowed in due to security guards at all entrances and covering the roof.

Maxew555

Years
I just got to Pyrite and entered the tournament. Anyway, could someone please tell me how the tournament works please? Thanks.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
okay so you enterr... Then Sheraku will mention when its your battle. Your first battle is against an npc, so you get to make it up. You do the battle in 2-3 posts or one if you want, then you have the choice to win or lose. During battles against people you say your move and so on (remembering that you have to have more than 100 characters so expand on that with your theories and such) then the other person responds with they're choice of basically hit or miss. Don't always just say you miss, because even awesome trainers get hit. Some pokémon instead of dodging endure attacks instead. So there you have it guide to the Colosseum! Also remember that its brutal in there.

Years
Thank you Crimson for clearing that up, that's pretty much spot on. There is only three more battles to be held (not including Zephyr's battle) until we start going up agaisnt each other. I'll be capping one between 2 NPC's shortly, as to make it an even number for the Tournament. So just a heads up somebody is going to have to fight another NPC.

And, just to get an idea of "brutal" here's the post that started the war against Seth.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
If I may make a suggestion, maybe we should make the next round be held tomorrow(RP Time). So we aren't stuck in the waiting room forever. I would say some may want to expand their own storyline a little more. I have only been is the RP for a day (RP Time) So I don't exactly know how the days go in this.

Also, if you wouldn't mind, I would like my Blaziken to be a Shiny, for the simple fact that I hate the normal color and like the darker red better. If so, then I will explain exactly how I got a Shiny Torchic, and not just some crazy luck that I happened to get one to pop out of the pokeball you get when you first get a pokemon.

Years
Iceman: I'm fine with you having Blaziken being Shiny. Just gotta finish up everyone else's battle then we can have continue a day later, there will also be an intermission before the Semi finals, then another before the Final Battle.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
quick question, are we using the same three Pokemon for each battle or can we switch it up?

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
if at all possible, could someone else go next for the first round battle? I got an eye infection and it's hard to look at bright things (like the computer screen), but it'll probably be better by the weekend. it'll just be hard to write out super long posts lol

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Oh dear get well soon. I'm sure that's possible right Sheraku?! Sorry I just wanted to show my sympathy but then I relaized I needed more than 25 characters in my sentance so you know :)

Also tip for you if you want to go on your computer, turn your brightness down from your control panel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back