• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who believes in the possibility of Real Pokemon??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
Dakota said:
Pikachu was named after the animal called a Pika, it's a form of rodent that is brown, and moderately furry. That's prolly as close as you'll get

BOO ya!

Pika are lagomorphs and it is pronounced pike-ah. And "pika" is japanese for "spark"I've heard.

Scientists coud never create fire breathing organisms. They can't even make a "perfect" clone yet. Yes, they can clone, but it's highly dangerous. I do support stem cell research however.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Jun 24, 2010
What jmac32here says is possible. I know because I meet up with a being whom powers allowed him to have full control over fanasty and reality including what is real and what is fanasty.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
Years
Keleri said:
...good lord, you people buying into what he's saying, and the mindless conjecturing...you all need help, I swear. Conspiracy theories are fine, but I am doubtful as to the creation of entirely new species via genetic manipulation, considering the state of conventional genetic-related medicine.

And aliens? Whatever.

Jmac? There is a way out. It lies in stopping your intake of mind-altering chemicals.
Thank you! Waited for someone to say that.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Keleri said:
...good lord, you people buying into what he's saying, and the mindless conjecturing...you all need help, I swear. Conspiracy theories are fine, but I am doubtful as to the creation of entirely new species via genetic manipulation, considering the state of conventional genetic-related medicine.

And aliens? Whatever.

Jmac? There is a way out. It lies in stopping your intake of mind-altering chemicals.
Honey, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You are totally right, what kinf of people would buy this????? This is pure boloney. Jmac, stop talking nonsense and just drop this, this is stupid!

*looks at TeNk's signature* Dizzy wants to violently beat you? O.o; *Twitches* You were messing with Dizzy-boi???? YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS! I clearly putted in my signature not to mess with my homies!! ARGH! *jumps but Razzor holds CaRtOON back*

I'll be BACK!!! *jumps off balcony and runs off*

OMG I can't believe people like TeNk believes this.. Jesus Christ.

~CaRtOON

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
Years
You ppl have only replied upon the possibility of the Govt. doing these acts..

I did lay out another posibility..That was that it could be the Aquillian Renegades..and according to my sources Pokemon-like creatures exist on Aquilla, so the Renegades have the technology...which is light years more advanced than ours.. and the resources to perform genetic resequencing here on earth...

Just FYI..The FEDS and the Aquillians actually do have a kind of history...they are communicating, and yet they cover this up too..

You ppl need to open your eyes and see the truth...There have been far too much physical evidence to say that aliens don't exist...If aliens dont exist, how come the US has a whole bunch of alien vessels, including Aquillian ships locked away in Area 51??

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
jmac32here said:
You ppl have only replied upon the possibility of the Govt. doing these acts..

I did lay out another posibility..That was that it could be the Aquillian Renegades..and according to my sources Pokemon-like creatures exist on Aquilla, so the Renegades have the technology...which is light years more advanced than ours.. and the resources to perform genetic resequencing here on earth...

Just FYI..The FEDS and the Aquillians actually do have a kind of history...they are communicating, and yet they cover this up too..

You ppl need to open your eyes and see the truth...There have been far too much physical evidence to say that aliens don't exist...If aliens dont exist, how come the US has a whole bunch of alien vessels, including Aquillian ships locked away in Area 51??

Do you have any evidence that there is an Area 51 outside of science fiction? Didn't think so. Lay off the ganja, kiddo.

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
Years
Well guess what...I once got a phonebook thingy that had the biggest mistake ever..Area 51 was listed and published to its fullest.

More A51 Evidence

Area 51 info site.
Explain why this site has A51 Pics.

There is also going to be a show to reveal the truth of the alien cover ups on the Sci-Fi Channel this friday at 9:00 PM Pacific Time.

Last edited:

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
jmac32here said:
Well guess what...I once got a phonebook thingy that had the biggest mistake ever..Area 51 was listed and published to its fullest.

More A51 Evidence

Area 51 info site.
Explain why this site has A51 Pics.

There is also going to be a show to reveal the truth of the alien cover ups on the Sci-Fi Channel this friday at 9:00 PM Pacific Time.

Oh woo. Aircraft hangars. Big conspiracy there.

TeNk

Banned User
Years
Keleri said:
Oh woo. Aircraft hangars. Big conspiracy there.

Right... Keleri their are ALIENS. There was a dead one on discovery channel 3 yrs ago. I swear to god, the scientist only let out one photo and it was really secretive... I'm not EXACTLY buying into JMac32. I'm just saying some things that MIGHT be true. So stfu Keleri, aliens are f-ing real.

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
Years
Either Im being brianwashed or reality just threw me to the ground...

After 4.5 years trying to not believe that the expiriment is real, I now find myself suddenly unabe to believe that it is even possible.

I am now fighting to believe it but every time the thought crosses my mind, part of me says its true while most of me says its not even possible.

Why would this happen when I finally quit trying to break the belief and just go with it??

Groudon

Owner:F.S. (Spike Razzor)
Years
TeNk said:
Right... Keleri their are ALIENS. There was a dead one on discovery channel 3 yrs ago. I swear to god, the scientist only let out one photo and it was really secretive... I'm not EXACTLY buying into JMac32. I'm just saying some things that MIGHT be true. So stfu Keleri, aliens are f-ing real.
*Groudon appears*

TeNk, you don't know how dumb you sound right now. Your saying whatever you see on T.V. is real... I guess if I watch one of the movies on the Sci-Fi channel I guess it must be all real them, And you do know people will go to great lengths to make a hoax? Alot of time things that people think are real are infact just a stupid hoax. Then there all the lights in the skies than magicly appear, people who say aliens took them, but just think they always say it happens at night and what happens at night? You sleep and dream. And whats wrong woth Area 51? Maybe the US Gov doesn't want nosie people like you up in everything there doing. And you do know aliens bodys can be made just like the ones in movies TeNk so don't be suprized cause Aliens are as real as a living rock.

TeNk and Jmac need to stop watching T.V. and go outside, make friends or do something with yourself. And stop posting litter on PC.

Last edited:

TeNk

Banned User
Years
You want me to make you stfu? I bet you're a 28 yr old loser with no life and still lives at home with your mom . And yes, it was real. So please stfu because you don't know anything before I **** you up. You old little crap, go to . Sci-fi tv is bs movies and I'm not talking about movies. Please read before opening your retarded mouth, you you up more but I got to go because I'm at a pc cafe. Wait till later,

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
TeNk we have the rules now, follow them. No flaming or using "gay" or it's forms as a slur. Cut it out. This topic is now closed because some people can not post without degrading to this.

I thought I told everyone in this thread to respect their beliefs about this topic even if you strongly disagree. Maybe you have evidence, but he believes in it and while you can offer aid and suggest why it may not be true, you should not force your opinion upon him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back