• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
So I'm able to take pictures again so I took a picture of the Mew and the Serperior.

tumblr_naw3709IDp1r12rm4o1_1280.jpg

Years
Got the Furious Fists ETB. Noteworthy pulls included Tyrantrum, Sparkling Robe, Seismitoad EX, Strong Energy, Training Center, Golurk, Landorus, Battle Reporter, Magmortar, Battle Reporter, reverse Sail Fossil, Sylveon, Sparkling Robe, reverse Slaking, Poliwrath, Strong Energy, Energy Switch, Hypno, and Training Center.

Could have been worse, could have been better.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
My Plasma Storm Booster Box came in the mail today

Spoiler:

I got 1 new Full Art, Cobalion
I got 2 new Ex's, Victini and Cobalion
I got 1 duplicate Full Art, Victini (It has a strip of something running down the middle, like it was located at the seam of the sheet or something.)
I got 1 new ace spec, Victory Piece.
I got 4 new holos, Weezing, Gallade, Lucario and Togekiss and 2 new reverse holos Infernape and Crobat, 4 duplicate holos, I got maybe 20 new reverses including maybe 6 rare reverses. I got 1 new non holo rare and 1 new uncommon. The ex's were on the right side back to back and the full arts were on the left side back to back.

Edit: Taking closer look the Victini Ex has a very large crease in it, the box was pretty roughed up but since none of the other ex's are damaged I'm wondering if it was damaged while being packaged.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Sucks about the Victini. :(

Anyway, I got a Furious Fists pack here. It has Pikachu, Gothita, Electabuzz, Lickitung, Noibat, reverse holo Noibat, Slaking, Amaura, Energy Switch, and Hitmontop. Good pack for expanding my collection since there's a lot of Furious Fists that I don't have yet.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Went to Meijers and bought some packs, I bought two of those Flashfire 3 packs for 10.99, 1 Furious Fists 3 pack, I also bought some more Dragons Exalted booster packs. Some other boosters.

Here's what I got.
Spoiler:

The best cards were the second Rayquaza Full Art and the Charizard Full Art.

tumblr_naw3709IDp1r12rm4o6_r1_1280.jpg

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Today I bought a bunch of boosters, some Boundaries Crossed, some Dragons Exalted, some Flashfire, some Furious Fists.

Only things to mention were the following holos/reverses
Flashfire: Pyroar and Milotic
Furious Fists: Blaziken
Dragons Exalted: Sigilyph and Golurk
Boundaries Crossed: Ditto and Ditto Reverse

I got some rare reverses as well including two Tornadus, Lopunny, Toxicroak, Golduck and Roserade.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 5, 2015
Yesterday bought 2 Boundaries Crossed booster packs. I opened them for my YouTube channel and got a Rare Reverse Bellossom and an ACESPEC Crystal Edge. My channel is called FavilleGamingAndTCG for those interested.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I bought 3 of those Flashfire 3 packs, they are 10.99 at Meijer so a really good deal, wish they'd sell the Furious Fists one like that.
I also bought 4 Next Destinies boosters, and couple of those 1 card/1 special holo card which aren't a good deal but they have better luck then regular boosters sometimes.

Here's the best card I pulled
tumblr_naw3709IDp1r12rm4o8_r1_500.jpg

Here's all the cards I pulled that are worth mentioning, really happy with the Shaymin ex also, both of these ultra rares are new. I did get a Zekrom ex from LT but I consider most of those ex's to be the equivalent of the tins promo ex's so I'm mostly just looking for the gold cards and then the Chandelure/Excadrill Ex's from that set.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I went to a new Target I hadn't been to before and found these.

Spoiler:

I've never opened these cards before so bought them mostly for the pack arts. I ended up saving 4 packs arts, the Salamence, a Latios/Latias, the Legend Maker(Which was the only pack in the store) and an Absol.

Here's what I got, I got a Ninetales holo or reverse, I have no idea what it is. I don't really get the reverses in some of these older sets as they are just holos, not really reverses.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Got the Hawlucha Korean EX Rising Fist box in this morning, along with 6 packs of Thunder Knuckle & 2 Promo packs.

Pulled a Dragonite EX and a Victreebel Holo from the box & a Latias EX and Kyurem Holo from the packs. The two promos were just reverse holo energy cards.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Got a Plasma Gale?, Shiny Collection & Battle Boost Boxes in yesterday. Pulls were good.

Got a Excadrill EX & Chandelure Ex. 6 EX's from the Shiny box, all minus Emolga and I got two Meloetta regular EX's. Victini EX, an Ace Spec Trainer & 5 Holos.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened 4 Dragons Exalted booster packs and 4 Plasma Blast.

I ended up getting 5 Rare reverses.

Spoiler:

Another thing to mention the first uncommon in each of the Plasma Blast packs was upside down.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Just opened Chestnaught Tin (aside from the EX promo didn't get much in any of the 4 packs correction, I forgot, I got Venusaur EX) - also opened up another Mega Lucario Elite Trainer Box out of I got:
• Mega Lucario EX
• Full Art Korrina

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Today I bought 3 of those Flashfire 3 packs from Meijer for 10.99, in one I got a Toxicroak Ex and in the second one I got a Magnezone Ex.

I also bought 3 Boundaries Crossed boosters and got an Electivire Reverse.

I have a Furious Fists Booster Box coming in the next few days.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Opened 6 Psycho Drive packs & 2 Cold Flare packs. Pulled a Mewtwo EX, Shaymin EX, Holo Articuno, Moltres & Cinchino from Psycho Drive & a Keldeo EX and White Kyurem EX from Cold Flare.

Got 5 Rising Fist boxes to open tonight too.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
My Furious Fists Booster Box came in the mail today, was a bit shocked.

tumblr_nb8ljicYW81r12rm4o4_r1_1280.jpg

Overall I got 2 Full Arts, 2 Megas and 1 ex. So it was pretty good, of course the first full art I got was the only full art I already owned from the set.

Also surprised I got 5 reverses of holos, usually you only get 2 in a box. I did get Poliwrath so now Noivern is the only holo I'm missing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back