• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I HTINK THIS IS THE LOGNEST LASTING CLUB EVER ON PC 9IF NOT THE TIME, THEN THE AMOUNT OF PAGES! WOW 36!) and for the topic:
what could may do to catch-up to misty
Saying never/she can't doesnt count
and remember, may's char is still new, so maybe that's why no1 likes her

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Yeah, I say we're the biggest legitamate club on PC...only the girl power thread is bigger, and that's more of an rpg, I don't know why they never moved it =/

Berkut Nightwolf

"From Russia with Love"
Years
I just watched "For Crying out Loud" last night on Cartoon Network. One of the rare Johto's with Misty as the main focus. I'm rather dissapointed I didn't tape it. (D'oh!) However, I think it really enhances her unique characteristics more than any of the Season One episodes ever did, which is a bit odd for a later season episode. Pretty darn good, though.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Berkut Nightwolf said:
I just watched "For Crying out Loud" last night on Cartoon Network. One of the rare Johto's with Misty as the main focus. I'm rather dissapointed I didn't tape it. (D'oh!) However, I think it really enhances her unique characteristics more than any of the Season One episodes ever did, which is a bit odd for a later season episode. Pretty darn good, though.

I taped it last night! It was a great episode! The end of the episode was really touching. Plus, it was nice to see Misty care for the little Marill. She protected it! And she was sad to see it leave. She ended up liking the little Marill. She also was really sweet. I see she would make a great mother. :cool:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I saw For Crying Out Loud the first time it aired and I was hoping all the way through that episode that she wouldn't keep that Marill...I knew that it would do that annoying scream and cry thing everytime she used it just like James' Victreebel would swallow him every time he used it...still, cute episode though.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Here's a really cute and nice picture of her!:cool:

misty1.jpg

Years
not really, but good try. and i still am curious as to what makes u hate may more (other than being totally dependant on others) and what would make her so to say 'catch-up' wiht misty. do remember being a newer char should make u cut her some slack

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
Well if you like May so much .... why you posting in here then ????

Well anyway people as of today I'm going to be away for two weeks so I won't be posting in here from July 31st - August 14th. So I'll be seeing ya in two weeks.

Kenta-kun

死神
Years
Mistys_Brother said:

Well anyway people as of today I'm going to be away for two weeks so I won't be posting in here from July 31st - August 14th. So I'll be seeing ya in two weeks.
This is the Bring back Kasumi club, not the Haruka Haters club. People can like both characters, y'know

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
Well! I think MB is busy

He seems quite busy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistys_Brother

This is the Bring back Kasumi club, not the Haruka Haters club. People can like both characters, y'know
Well! i must say that this isn't a haruka hater club but pleaser u pupils don't bring her name here then there will be no quarrel in this matter!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Darnit, either talk about Misty or don't talk. That's the only way we can keep the peace.

And, might I mention, that this is almost the only place I've been posting in on PC for the past few days...weird, huh o_O

Years
wow u have so many posts... anyways i think may and misty should be friends, and maybe may should be allowed, simplyreply tho b/c u hate/dislike her is really wut makes arguments not jus tthe fact she was mentioned... if ppl did take the whole misty is sooo much better than may thing so seriously i think that would solve more problems then not bringing may up to prevent comflicts(maybe not short-term but long term)... anyways back to misty... she is very unique and im glad i get to finally see a red-head become famous... not many char in anime that are still remembered are red heads, let alone animation at all... she is trully and inspiration, and im not jsut saying that b/c im a red head =)

Years
we already have 1 but ill sign it anyway, and btw i think urn accpeted b/c every1 is automatically accpeted jsut talk mainly about misty =) have fun

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
*nods* I wouldn't mind if May was in the show as long as she was in there with Misty...one of the main reasons I don't like her is because she's the replacement =/ I'd like to see how they'd react to each other.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Eh, I doubt advanceshipping has much of a future, especially if Misty comes back...I seriously doubt May has feelings for Ash, more likely Drew if anyone.

Years
i made a drew lcub if ne1 wants to join. I wonder why no girls like brock, i want misty to fall for brock, since he needs a girlfriend desperately and misty would find some1 more mature and closer to her age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back