• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
You may notice the RPAs disappeared. Don't be alarmed! I've decided to go ahead with dealing with the RPAs a different way. If you want the contents of your old post back for the new thread that will be up soon, please do tell me and I'll PM it to you!

:\ So what will the new thread have or whatever?

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Okay, to explain the amended RPAs:

The RPAs now works on nominations. You nominate members, supplying evidence and reasoning to try and convince a board of judges who are fair and unbiased why you want that person to win!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023

The RPAs now works on nominations. You nominate members, supplying evidence and reasoning to try and convince a board of judges why you want that person to win!

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Who are the judges? Are we allowed to know who they are, or is it going to be kept secret on purpose? Also do the judges change each RPA?

Anyways, this looks interesting. I have no idea who to nominate for what, though. Oh well.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

The RPAs now works on nominations. You nominate members, supplying evidence and reasoning to try and convince a board of judges why you want that person to win!

:P Good enough for me. Thanks for the heads up!

ZeganZoma

The one that went insane
Years
Hello people. I've got an idea for an Rp. Its based on the game Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey.

The (unfinshed) plot goes as followed, "The year is 2012, and life is starting to collapsed. An unknown black hole has appeared in Antarctica, and is steadily growing. The worlds nations have tried to stop its growth from the outside, but all attempts have failed. As a last ditch effort, each of the worlds nations have sent in their best scientists and soldiers to go inside the black hole, which the nations have named the Schwartzwelt. With the most advanced technology man can create, 4 ships known as the Red Sprite, Blue Jets, the Elves, and Green Omega, venture forth to find the cause of the Schwartzwelt and, hopefully, destory it."

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Hello people. I've got an idea for an Rp. Its based on the game Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey.

The (unfinshed) plot goes as followed, "The year is 2012, and life is starting to collapsed. An unknown black hole has appeared in Antarctica, and is steadily growing. The worlds nations have tried to stop its growth from the outside, but all attempts have failed. As a last ditch effort, each of the worlds nations have sent in their best scientists and soldiers to go inside the black hole, which the nations have named the Schwartzwelt. With the most advanced technology man can create, 4 ships known as the Red Sprite, Blue Jets, the Elves, and Green Omega, venture forth to find the cause of the Schwartzwelt and, hopefully, destory it."

That's the plot of the game, right? Because if that's actually the plot of the RP, it's unchanged lol.

But I may have misinterpreted that xD Anyways, the plot sounds okay to me. But, will it have Pokemon? Or will it be like the original, with demons?

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

That's the plot of the game, right? Because if that's actually the plot of the RP, it's unchanged lol.

But I may have misinterpreted that xD Anyways, the plot sounds okay to me. But, will it have Pokemon? Or will it be like the original, with demons?

That's exactly Strange Journey's plot. However, if the in-Schwartzwelt story is any different, it could be interesting.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024

That's exactly Strange Journey's plot. However, if the in-Schwartzwelt story is any different, it could be interesting.

Ahahaha I searched for Strange Journey and saw that it was the same :P

And yes, I was thinking about the same thing lol. If anything changed inside the massive thing in the polar region, I guess it'd be a fun RP. demonic pokemon ftw

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Speaking of, I thought of a nice Nocturne/Lucifer's Call style RP after imagining it with Pokémon. Could I get some opinions and suggestions on how I could actually use it?

Plot (sort of)
Spoiler:

Notes and Changes
Spoiler:

Also, if someone (that knows Nocturne well) is willing to help, I could definitely use a co-GM. (Said co-GM shall also be given the top secret information about that someone/thing in the plot.)

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
There are many definitions of popular. Most active, most well known, most highly regarded. So I honestly don't think there is a definite answer for that question o-o

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Pokemon Trainer Academy is probably the most active/most well known. It's rather humble though, so some look down on it.

Basically? You play either a student attending the academy or a teacher teaching at the academy. Said academy was built by Gary Oak anticipating a large scale attempt at world domination by Team Rocket that would require a bit more than one powerful trainer to prevent. Basically? Right now the roleplay is focusing on character development as young trainers improve themselves with little knowledge of the upcoming test of their strength in a sandbox setting.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
By the way... has anyone got any idea of where MichaelaTheUchiha and Nakuzami went away to?

Michaela levelled up to super asian and decided that we are all meaningless little worms that have no importance, and so we are not worthy to be in her life. Basically: she gots busy and then I have no idea what happened.
That Nakuzami person? His computer turned into an alien robot, bent on wreaking havoc until it was supplied with a new disk drive, or something or other. Sadly, it's hunger has not been quenched. Because of this, it murdered Nakuzami and his entire family. P.S. - I'm not Nakuzami, I'm Sarah Palin. Deal with it.

Nakuzami would like to know why every person here is not distraught and flooded with sorrow due to his absence. Nakuzami would like to know why you all haven't jumped off of your rooftops, feeling like without Nakuzami you had no reason to live. Then again, Nakuzami notices that this place seems slightly inactive lately. At this, Nakuzami is pleased. You did good, my pets.

Nakuzami's spirit now resides in Skyrim and FFXIII. Nakuzami promises that his spirit may haunt his mother's computer whenever he has the opportunity. This aforementioned computer is now the leader of the rebellion, seeking to overthrow the tyranny of Nakuzami's computer. Pray for its victory, for then you may all be released from your neverending sorrow.

Remember, Nakuzami is watching you. He watches, and he passes judgement. His judgement now rewards you with this beautiful GIF of a pop-tart kitty. Savor it. Embrace it. Love it. It is a great honor.

NyanCat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back