• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
Hey, I've been wanting to make a Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney roleplay but I've never made a roleplay before and never had the skills to make one. Can somebody here try to help me on this?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Hey, I've been wanting to make a Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney roleplay but I've never made a roleplay before and never had the skills to make one. Can somebody here try to help me on this?
An Ace Attorney RP? Interesting. I know there are a lot of them on Court-Records.net, but I've never seen one on here (though I did consider it). I'd help, but...well, I don't know if I have a mind for an enticing case. That said, I am interested.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
How many WoW players are Rpers here? Would you ever do/have done a WoW RP?

I myself haven't done WoW RPs, but I have played WoW in the past.

Supervegeta is so scary that Slenderman runs away from him.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
How many WoW players are Rpers here? Would you ever do/have done a WoW RP?

I myself haven't done WoW RPs, but I have played WoW in the past.
Really? I love WoW, but only for the world and lore. Only played alone or with my sister and never bothered joining guilds or raiding and I still have no idea what a good gear looks like xD Also tried the so called "RP" servers but gosh, dear, no. Forum RPing is apparently my only medium.

I'd love to join a WoW RP with depth and focus on plot and characters and maybe exploring.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I like WoW as well. Had to get off it due to it starting to suck. Really? Kung-fu pandas? Anyway I would be interested in what you had to offer. Would you be sticking to a story event or is it going to be something along the lines of screw continuity and make up your own scenario?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hello everyone. This is a reminder to everyone that the Roleplay Olympics Sign Up Thread is closing today. If you want to participate, but still haven't signed up, be sure to do so before the 8th! Also, remember that if you want to add any other events, be sure to edit your post and say which ones. Remember that only one post is allowed in the SU thread.

On another topic, the founders have noticed a slight problem in the 'Battlel!' event, where people are having trouble finding partners for the event. We have decided that whomever doesn't have a partner listed in their post in the sign up thread, we may randomly pair you up with other participants without a partner. In this case, it is essential that if you have found a partner, you say so in your post in the RPO SU thread, or let one of the founders of the RPO know.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Remember that this is the first RPO, and it is must a test-run, so there are bound to be a few speedbumps along the way.

Last edited:

The warden

I'm back!
Years

I'm not sure how it's supposed to be played, actually. Seems very intricate~

It is quite intricate. The exact rules vary form round to round. But in most cases players will have some form of money. The aim of each game is to try to gain as much money as possible. Players may make deals with each other but in most cases there will be nothing to prevent a player betraying another player. Players that do well continue in the Liar Game but those that perform poorly are eliminated and end up in debt.

In the RP players will have to arrange deals between themselves and myself via PM. I will control a few NPCs that can be negotiated with but hopefully there will be enough players to make them a minor influence. Depending on how the RP goes I may relax the posting rules to allow for more information to be hidden.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I need an honest opinion, who here would be interested in a horror rp done in a psychological style? Not the 'oh zombie, shoot it!' but more along the lines of small fears or phobias that one has suddenly being used against you by a malevolant entity. I have been thinking of this rp for a long time, but with summer school over and with some GMing experience down I feel confident enough to try it out. So who would be interested?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
@ Greiger, honest just from those who'd like the idea or from those who wouldn't like it as well? I would be too scared, because, you know, I'm a weakling. I'm still completely freaked out about those stairs in SCP xD

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Well from those who would be interested and those who wouldn't be. If there would be any certain ideas they would want me to incorporate or not incorporate mostly.

By the way for those that really don't understand my SCP roleplay I set up or haven't read it, here is a sample SCP for you all to enjoy! And read in a calm manner by the narrator! :D

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
I'm still completely freaked out about those stairs in SCP xD

That face. *shudders* Now I need to know if that final "best left alone" SCP is more disturbing than that, but I'm too scared to check. ;;

@Greiger, I honestly handle psychological horror a lot better than stuff like Elm Street and Saw and the like, but horror is still like my least favorite genre. I love that you're not giving into the whole zombies-bullet-hell obsession, but I'm going to have to stay away from your RP anyway. QQ

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Saturated Hue Well... you see... THIS RP SEPARATES THE BOYS FROM THE MEN! GO CRY IN YOUR BED LITTLE BOY! (Jk, Jk :P)

Anyway, if you are not a wimp and you have some big, plentiful.... imagination, the come on over to SCP. :)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey everyone, just a friendly reminder that the Roleplay Olympics Post Thread is now open! Place your event posts into that thread, no matter which event it's from! Remember that you have until the 24th of August to do so!

Oh and, since we really didn't have a lighting of the torch or no opening ceremony or anything...well, here you go.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Oh and, since we really didn't have a lighting of the torch or no opening ceremony or anything...well, here you go.
So...where do I put this?

446.png

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
machomuu likes stealing images without asking. xD

Anyways, I am PUMPED for the Roleplay Olympics! I just started brainstorming the First Catch event as well as plotting for the Escape event. Ahhh I am SO READY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back