• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

redsaber5859

Banned
Years
They're not shortcuts or a really good background picture; the blue stuff is actually a lightweight program called Rainmeter that can display system information and other stuff on the desktop. If I was to take a video of it, you'd see all of the stuff updating as my computer functions.
Thats pretty awesome, I'm going to go DL it (or crack it off TPB)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
Spoiler:

not sure im happy with the bg as of now and how it looks with the dock but "itll do" but urm lotsa new icons!

Last edited:

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Finally, after searching the internet for a viable way to change the wallpaper and theme on W7 Starter (>>' netbookz), I got it.

Spoiler:

Meh. Fits me good, but I might switch to something Pokemon-related soon. I think. ^^

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Spoiler:

My desktop background. Downloaded it from dA; from a comic called Stupid Fox. :3

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
:-) I simply love TopHat :

Spoiler:

I also alternate Ludicolo with Grovyle, Venusaur and Grotle.
And I messed around with the names of my apps. ~_~

Mah Computador : My Computer
White Thrash : Recycle Bin
Chat Me ! : Skype
Connect to Hell : 3G Network Connector
Expired Ripoff Virus : Trend Micro Internet Antivirus
Free Photoshop : GIMP
Mozzarella Fearfox : Mozilla Firefox
Smiley Stuff 9 : Y! Messenger
SMS Program : 3G-SMS-Thingy
Ripoff Virus 9.0 : AVG (I'm seriously stupid) 9
Shortcut to Hell : Various Files

Yeah, you get the idea.

Silver

Kyle
Years
Spoiler:

First shot of my Mac Pro. I may post an action shot of the space situation later​

Let me just say, I am beyond jealous right now. Mac Pro is my dream machine. XD

I'm hopeful that Apple will eventually realize they need to release a slightly more affordable version of the Mac Pro. Until then, I'm stuck with my iMac and MacBook Pro.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
I found this picture a while ago and had decided to make it as my bg since my other bg was old.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2013
I currently have a JBF wallpaper, and I pretty much only use Google Desktop for the music player. xD
Spoiler:

Years
This is the wallpaper for my Windows 7 partition:
Spoiler:

And this is one of the wallpapers for my OS X partition. It cycles through 50 different images:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Spoiler:

More Miku. I liked this picture a lot, but I'm not too fond of the colour scheme though because it's far too monotonous. If Miku contrasted with the background I feel I would be a lot better. Still, not bad enough to put me off using it. I'm still on the hunt for more Miku wallpapers.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
Spoiler:

using passerby theme for ecoute

using adium for msn, contact list is a tinkered with mixture of pure and aqualicious, message style is a heavily tinkered with version of battle royale

dock icons are from a set called "flurry"...which there are a ton of renditions all over the place, if anyone wants the original set pm me or whatever because i don't know where to direct you to online

background pichurs from god knows where, they were just sitting in my pictures bin so um :-) thats that!

Back