• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sky Twilight Version [Updates - 25/08/16]

Which out of the starters in this game would you like to choose?

• [img]http://i.imgur.com/njtL3wn.png[/img] - Chikorita

Votes: 40 8.3%
  • [img]http://i.imgur.com/aho5jS1.png[/img] - Cyndaquil

Votes: 176 36.7%
  • [img]http://i.imgur.com/qQJkzTj.png[/img] - Totodile

Votes: 104 21.7%
  • [img]http://i.imgur.com/ED7P7Aj.png[/img] - Mareep

Votes: 160 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Hey there! I enjoyed the demo of this a lot!
Like RB11 said, this game's pretty chalk-filled of grammar errors. To help you fix these in Beta 2, I took screenshots of all the ones I could find, along with a couple of other problems and opinions.
Spoiler:

A couple more things. I think you getting your first Pokémon could use a little more fanfare. Usually the professor gives it to the player as a major event, but here they're just sitting there right away. It's a little unimaginative.
Lastly, I'm not a fan of the New Cave music.

Despite all those, I found this game pretty enjoyable :) I think it has potential and I wish you luck.
I took a couple screenshots of my favorite bits.
Spoiler:

RB11

Creator of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Advance
Years
Thanks for replying! Fix the grammar, insert hgss tiles and battle backgrounds and this could be a definite contender for hotm and even hoty :)

*Luxio//Hacks*

Creator of Sky Twilight + Sky Daylight?
Years
Hey there! I enjoyed the demo of this a lot!
Like RB11 said, this game's pretty chalk-filled of grammar errors. To help you fix these in Beta 2, I took screenshots of all the ones I could find, along with a couple of other problems and opinions.
Spoiler:

A couple more things. I think you getting your first Pokémon could use a little more fanfare. Usually the professor gives it to the player as a major event, but here they're just sitting there right away. It's a little unimaginative.
Lastly, I'm not a fan of the New Cave music.

Despite all those, I found this game pretty enjoyable :) I think it has potential and I wish you luck.
I took a couple screenshots of my favorite bits.
Spoiler:

Thank you! Man there are a lot of grammar error. To be should, I'm not really the best at English. I'll use your best suggestion.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way guys, I have a question for you guys, do we really need full 721 Pokemon. I mean like, what Pokemon that you do not want to see?

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
Updates
Hey guys, how you guys been doing? Anyway, I've decided that I'm rebooting this hack due to a lot of grammar problem and I just thought an another story other than a 10 year old or a 16 year old on a journey. Also, the current storyline is not relevant at all to Noivern. This will take me a along time to make the progress again and sadly, this will no longer have 721 Pokemon. I'm very sorry but it just felt it just a bit too much. However, Gen 4, 5, and 6 are still in this hack.

Also, I'm working another hack therefore now, I'm working on two hacks. The information for it is still unknown by it will come eventually. Stay tune for more updates.
-------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:
I've thought about this rom hack again. I know you guys love expansion dex. That's why I'm still expanding pokedex but not full 721 Pokemon. Just the Pokemon that we need that I'm going to include.

Last edited:

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
Updates
Do you guys know yesterday that I'm make two hack now! Whaaaaaaat? The second project might be based on Emerald Version. I just want to make at least one hack from fire red and emerald if I can. Plus I want to make my projects with both fire red and emerald balanced as possible. Screenshots for each are coming soon. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 22, 2020
Looks promising, will definitely try out next demo

p.s. does your other project already have a thread? I cant find it

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
The sprites are nice but you might wana consider replacing that black outline you gave to your spritees with a darker shade of the same color. Try watching one of the silver legues pixelart in review videos. I am positive it will help you out.

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
Update - 29/03/16
I want to show you guys a video of my progress so far (not the gameplay yet, sorry). Enjoy the video and just letting you know that I will shows you guys some updated screenshots soon. Stay tune for that.

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
Small Updates
I am quickly post this that I have updated the titlescreen. Here is the updated version I hope you like it guys:
W3Vkd5o.png

More updates are coming soon including the screenshots.

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
Updates 02/04/16
Hello guys and yes guys, I have finally you showing you guys the screenshots that I have promised. Also, I am getting rid off one of the features in the game and it is the HG/SS music! It not that I hate it. It's this because as you play the demo, HG/SS music is started to get kind of... glitchy you know what I mean.

Anyways, here's some screenshots below
5jO0KHP.png
5nhD6nw.png
h9MfrQ5.png
7K6iE8e.png
nO7jRkk.png
zbQbNmt.png
LzFSgFj.png
GrZCdLY.png
e79VGuR.png
bE2jVMA.png
3SZ3AO6.png
gtcdtyt.png
nnP1PvB.png
7aZPFWv.png
igwibdF.png
asDO9xf.png
WnwhkfV.png
rpwc9ub.png
ReSgD6R.png
Mv2zipX.png
kAAaHkX.png
MTdmHtU.png
BE1ZPHO.png

More updates are coming soon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2019
This hack looks very promising. What I've been looking for in a ROM hack are all included in the features. But is the wireless linking capabilities still there? (dueling/trading)

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
This hack looks very promising. What I've been looking for in a ROM hack are all included in the features. But is the wireless linking capabilities still there? (dueling/trading)
I'm not sure about the wireless linking capabilities still there at this point. Sorry.

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
Updates 03/04/16
Hello guys again. For this game, I am going to add another feature to this game. This is called... Custom Mega Evolution. Yeah guys, Custom Mega Evolution is a Mega Evolution that never been officially reveal such as Mega Raichu. Here is the video about Custom Mega Evolution below. I hope you enjoy it and you guys should subscribe to my channel on youtube.

More updates are coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back