• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.92 Released)

Years
Hey 1158 :
Your hacks are amazing but there is one thing which I think needs more improvement and change i-e the text format in dialogues. It's very weird to see so please look on it

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Hey 1158 :
Your hacks are amazing but there is one thing which I think needs more improvement and change i-e the text format in dialogues. It's very weird to see so please look on it

Sorry for those problems, I know these things but I'm not sure if I can fix them, but I'll keep on trying, thanks.

Help How do i Beat mission 2

I got The Mach Bike from the shop ownner, Now What Shound i do?

Sorry, that was an error, I mistakenly wrote the text there, it ought to be "Ultramarine City" instead of "Lithopone City", you simply need to go to Ultramarine City for the mission. And now, I'll fix the text, as well as some errors about the new added Fairy type. So, I released the fixed Pre-Beta 2.99-1 just now. Sorry for misled you.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Thanks for a new beta. I was looking for something to play. The updates in it look great.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
Sorry for those problems, I know these things but I'm not sure if I can fix them, but I'll keep on trying, thanks.

Sorry, that was an error, I mistakenly wrote the text there, it ought to be "Ultramarine City" instead of "Lithopone City", you simply need to go to Ultramarine City for the mission. And now, I'll fix the text, as well as some errors about the new added Fairy type. So, I released the fixed Pre-Beta 2.99-1 just now. Sorry for misled you.

Its Alright thanks 1158{:3} i'll keep playing till somthing comes up

EDIT : *Rivals,Gym & Team Mirage battles and other events Are repeating After I beat Sylon League (Pics 1 & 2)
* when i talk to the girl in the Rare Pokemon Research Factory this happend (Pics 3 & 4)

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Its Alright thanks 1158{:3} i'll keep playing till somthing comes up

EDIT : *Rivals,Gym & Team Mirage battles and other events Are repeating After I beat Sylon League (Pics 1 & 2)
* when i talk to the girl in the Rare Pokemon Research Factory this happend (Pics 3 & 4)

Thanks for reporting, and I fixed these problems in Pre-Beta2.99-2 now. And I fixed an error in Trick House of Cloud Forest. To make the repeated events no longer be there, you might need to challenge the Elite Four again, and about the bug about Rara Pokemon Research Factory, I'm not sure I really fixed it, I just tried, it it's still as glitchy as that, please tell me, thanks.

Years
i cannot find anymore shards in the cave i have 3 green shards but that it and there a bug with the big crab pokemon blocking the cave but i use the ghost cheat to get pass but can help with third mission please. The Scientist is in spearmint villa jcb0619.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
i cannot find anymore shards in the cave i have 3 green shards but that it and there a bug with the big crab pokemon blocking the cave but i use the ghost cheat to get pass but can help with third mission please. The Scientist is in spearmint villa jcb0619.

Thanks dude Now i'm stuck on mission 3

I can't Find who made the request

AceTheHanyou

ShakeTheHanyou
Years
Great Hack, just begun playing it. Caught a Trapinch,its spite is a brown Shuppet??????

Thanks and once again great hack so far

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024

There're no hidden caves contained in the blocked cave, it's just the place where you can meet Tornadus. And I checked the script about the Crustle there, but I didnt find any errors. Several tips about the shards seeking: There's no hidden caves in Carmine Ruins and League Passage, hidden caves can only be found in Windy Cave, Shale Tunnel, Moss Cave and Abandoned Mine, walk onto the tiles which look different and you may find a hidden cave, what's more, not all special tiles in Moss Cave can lead you to hidden caves, just a few of them can. And to make it easier to find the hidden caves, I made the special tiles more obvious in the newest fixed version.

Thanks dude Now i'm stuck on mission 3

I can't Find who made the request

Mission 3? You mean the shards seeking mission? The one who made the mission is in the supermarket, she is the worker there.

Great Hack, just begun playing it. Caught a Trapinch,its spite is a brown Shuppet??????

Thanks and once again great hack so far

Sorry for this problem, I mistakenly put the sprite there, and now I fixed it in the newest version, I apology for it.

Last edited:
Years
can you help with mission 4 i can't find any info about the dude with the hair he ask to find info about his family and the cave about crustle was moss cave it won't move.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Where Is HM 05 Flash? i can't beat Mission 3

You don't need HM05, TM09 is FLASH in this hack. And I fixed the bug about the shards, now go to hidden caves and find the shards again, please.

Help!!! Like where can I find a Fire Stone for my lvl 55 Growlithe???

You can buy some from Lividity Supermarket.

can you help with mission 4 i can't find any info about the dude with the hair he ask to find info about his family and the cave about crustle was moss cave it won't move.

Find a cave with was once blocked by a Sneasel in Windy Cave, thanks.

I released a new fixed version and fixed the problem about the shards of 3rd mission. And I changed the place where you can find them.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Thanks 1158 But How do i use The tyron ticket And
I found an Error when i entered the subway in Eastern City Pics 1&2

I've fixed the error in the subway station, in the previous version, you can't go to TYRON by subway due to an error there, and it was fixed just now as well, thanks for reporting, and I suggest you to try the newest fixed version to keep on, please.

@1158, how about adding MEGA EVOLUTION pokemon? I think it's really cool!!

Of course, I do think I should add them, I'm currently drawing theirs sprites, hopefully they'll exist in this hack in the next beta.

There was a serious bug in subway station that may cause you can't go to TYRON Region, thanks to JcB0619's report, I know it now and fixed it. Please upload the .ups file or this problem will happen. Sorry for this.

Years
Glad to hear that mega evolutions are coming!! Which pokemon will be replaced for them? Anyway, is there any new attacks/moves in this hack?

Back