The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 6 Days Ago, 01:45 PM
Dave369

Desbrina said "It is actually version 0.20 on the site, i just forgot to update the version number in the game so thats why it still says 0.19"

So I believe she is saying it is 0.2 even though the game and website says it is 0.19.

I have redownloaded the most recent version and it carried on from my save however the bugs appear to still be in the game (cannot use cut, badge required) and by the sound of it other bugs already mentioned are still not fixed.

I have also tried to change the controls with F1 (changed them all) and it made no difference so another bug?

Maybe just like this comment if you agree with this post so Desbrina doesn't keep having to read the same posts

Thank you Desbrina for all your hard work!

Last edited by Dave369; 1 Day Ago at 11:25 AM. Reason: Bug - cannot configure controls.
Old 6 Days Ago, 02:14 PM
mark90

I know you said to just like the post, and that is a good idea, I just wanted to personally add a HUGE thank you to Desbrina. Really, you've done wonderful work here. My constant posts are down to excitement I'll stop commenting and patiently wait for the HM/poke centre fix.

Thanks!!!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links