• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Secrets and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

just1n

POKéMON Master
Years
I love this hack :)
It's so interesting to hear all those rumours :D To sad that I don't know one ( except the mew thing :P)
here is a site with al those pictures of FLARETH and DOOMSDAY and many others like YOSHI and CHICOLITA, maybe it will give some inspiration
w ww.ocf.berkeley.edu/~jdonald/pokemon/factory/page5.html
(remove the space in the beginning of the link)

GodSaurus

Rock hard all night, baby
Years
I really this hack.
It's very original. I love the idea of doing crazy stuff to actually get what some cheat guides promised.

Oh, and the LOLmeowths made my day :laugh:

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 1, 2010
The name called my attention, and now i have been seeing the screens
and i like too much title screen (well really I don't know if doing it is difficult or easy)...
Congratulations for your hack!!
Good luck!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 9, 2009
I once saw a pic of a weird Missingno.
It's sprite was an Articuno skeleton... maybe should add that one? It was awesome. lol
Sorry bout the word ^^
But yeah, it looked just like the Aerodactyl and Kabutops skeletons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat?

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
This hack sounds damn good from the info,
good luck with it, I can't wait to play the first beta when you (Skeetendo) release it!

Hedgehogger

Learning ASM, but struggling
Years
Sounds interesting what I've read and seen so far, not ONLY encountering those mythical glitches that made us obsess over them, but also new scripts, regions, and events?

This sounds promising. I can't wait till the Demo/Beta/Whatevertheheckyouwannacallit comes out!

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
Years
Hello everyone, time for a small update, just to let you all know, while there is still no official release date as of yet, the demo will be through Mt. Moon and we are finishing up Pewter City now, just to give you an idea of how close it is getting. With any luck, a demo could be out by the end of this week some time, but that is a ball park estimate, not set in stone by any means. Just a little somethign for you to get excied about.

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
Awsome idea, Can't wait for a beta :3
I'm not sure if this has been said yet. But, Theres a glitch.. If you put like, Certain letters in your name.. And do the MissingNo glitch, It turns into the fossil/skeliton versions of Areodactil and Kabutops (found in the Museum Pewter city :P)
Would be cool if you put them in somewere.
Can't wait to see somemore screens x3!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, interesting to know that. But, I wonder if we'll manage to see some of those secrets or rumors (because I doubt we will find something weird right at the beginning), dont need to tell which or how many, but is there something of that already?

Arcon-Death

I can haz ur hackz nao?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
What will be different up to Mt. Moon, I dont remember many rumors that happened until Virmillion City

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
But didnt Skeetendo said he will do only one way for giving Mew? ('cause, if he were to give Mew with each rumor... We'd get an army of Mews!!! :laugh:)
Maybe the pestering Oak enabled the battle against him? I'm not sure...

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I heard that you get celebi by fighting the elite four and losing against lance,then talking to oak.
after that you fight him and if you win,he gives you a celebi.
just thought I'd let ya know skeetendo because i can't remember any other celebi rumours.

arceux

PokemonGoldenSunVersion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2008
Glitch

I heard that when you face the elite four sixteen times and then go to the back of victory road you can go over the top and encounter Celebi.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Did you just triple post? O.O
Anyway
On Topic: I heard a glitch similar to NIN's (Or something like that) except I think it was MEW that you were meant to get.
That's all i have to say (I have loads of rumours but only the obv ones like mew under the truck etc)

Keep up the good work :)

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
Years
@Heatran- Thanks (Although the last few posts and all of the scripting is done by Mateo XD)

@Zel- We are currently only planning one way to get Mew, but that is not set in stone

@Arceux- Please don't triple post, but thank you for the rumours

@ Everyone else- There will not be too may rumours actually happening up to Mt. Moon really, since they weren't until Vermillion like you said. However some will be hinted at that don't happen yet and some things will be a bit different, as its not EXACTLY like RBY, although it is very close. But you will see that when you play.

Also, just to give you a heads up, I am currently in my last class of the day, that means I have to find SOMETHING to do to fill my otherwise boring afternoon, so expect a good bit of progress, possibly all the way up to working on Mt Moon. Not a lot of major stuff left in Pewter at this point, just some bug fixing/simple things to finish. Beta one is getting closer and closer!

-Mateo out

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
But didnt Skeetendo said he will do only one way for giving Mew? ('cause, if he were to give Mew with each rumor... We'd get an army of Mews!!! :laugh:)
Maybe the pestering Oak enabled the battle against him? I'm not sure...
That'd be fun. Like, 6-7 ways of getting mew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back