• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a Trade Sh⊗p

Yogisius

Rabid Evolver
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2013
Sorry that I haven't replied for ages I've been caught up doing things, don't worry about the Bagon but I would still love the Feebas and Spiritomb. I know this is a bit of a strange request but could you clone my shiny Fearow so you can have one and I can have one because that is my first ever shiny. I can understand if you do not want to do that. Would the shiny Fearow be enough for the Feebas and Spiritomb. i am free anytime from now really if you are online (don't know what the time is where you are)

Thanks

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@JalordaSerpent
Isn't Pokecheck used to "create" Pokemon? Not cloning? Sorry, I'm not very familiar with it, obviously. x;

@Yogisius
The Feebas and Spiritomb are both available now. I can certainly understand you wanting to keep your first shiny; I'd be happy to clone it for you. (: And the Fearow is more than enough. You really don't need to send it; I normally accept junk Pokemon (ones that are just lying around in your PC box and will never be used) for my lvl 1s.

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
Slender, Are you available for trade?
i'd love your swablu : #6

if your busy. can you reserve it for me? thanks maaate.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, I can trade. I've tried to clone your Skitty several times with no luck yet. Probably because I was farther away from the router than I normally am. If you want to wait until it's ready, I can reserve the Swablu. If not, I'll trade the Skitty over later.

Pokébreeder
Years
Take your time with skitty its no rush. but thanks for thinking of doing it. i appreciate it.
id like the swablu now if thats okay, ill go wait in the wifi club for you. thanks slender.

EDIT: ill post within the next couple days touching base on the Skitty.. have fun.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha thanks for the "celebi" X}
Do you want me to PM/VM you when your Skitty is ready?

Yogisius

Rabid Evolver
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2013
Can we trade now then please , if you are online that is?

Yogisius

Rabid Evolver
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2013
I'm online now, sorry if you wanted me to send you a visitor message I thought this would be easier

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I actually have visitor messages disabled, so you wouldn't have been able to. (; I'm available now if you are.

You wanted Feebas and Spiritomb, right?

Yogisius

Rabid Evolver
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2013
Yeah Feebas and Spiritomb would be great, a Bagon would be great as well don't worry if you don't. could you also clone my Fearow?

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah Feebas and Spiritomb would be great, a Bagon would be great as well don't worry if you don't. could you also clone my Fearow?
I can get a Bagon eventually, but I don't have one on-hand.
I can, but it might take a while. You really don't need to send your Fearow, though. Just whatever junk Pokemon you have lying around. I do this for fun / to help people, not to get better Pokemon. [:

My FC is 2237 5687 0364. I'll meet you in the wifi club.

Yogisius

Rabid Evolver
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2013
Have you got my friend code?

Thank you very much Jess you're a saviour, sorry that the pokemon that I sent over were low level but I could not find much else

Thank You Again

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Have you got my friend code?

Thank you very much Jess you're a saviour, sorry that the pokemon that I sent over were low level but I could not find much else

Thank You Again
Don't worry about it. Cubone is one of my favorites, so I didn't mind. [:
Have fun with your new Pokemon!

Pokébreeder
Years
i'm ready for your skitty whenever. ill be on for the rest of the night. you will have to trade it to my pokemon diamond. so ill give you the FC when you reply, also ill need yours again.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My FC is 2237 5687 0364.
You posted that at what is 2am where I live, so I wasn't online. Are you around now?

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Hi there, i'd like get 4 lvl1 pokes, i don't care about the nature or moveset, i just need them as dex fillers, these are: Chikorita Swablu Spiritomb Munchlax. I know they're many so you let me know when you can trade, my FC is 2452 5777 2013
I'm also interested in your shiny and legendaries but before offering i want to know if you're only offering cloned ones or also originals and what do you want for either of those.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I won't be able to trade today, but possibly tonight or tomorrow. (:
My FC is in the post above yours.

I honestly haven't been able to keep straight which ones are cloned and which are original. If you're worried about having Pokemon that you consider to be hacked (because of being cloned), you should know that I only used a glitch to do it, not an AR.

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
It's ok you let me know when you have time, what would you want in exchange for any of these:
Shiny ponyta bayleef or ralts
UT giratina regice or suicune

Back