• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Misty knows about Brock's wandering eye and inability to be faithful to one girl firsthand, and I doubt she would stand for any of his tomfoolery (I feel like an old man for saying that word o_O ), especially when she's the one who tries to stop it...I've never seen signs of love between them, just Misty wanting to get Brock focused on the task at hand...it's not jealousy or anything (admittedly they would make a good couple if Brock would be faithful) =P

Eh, gymshipping is cool, but impossible unfortunately...

Years
but i bet the best part is the fact the real treasure is right infront of his eyes. I mean maybe he is unfaithful b/c he always rejected so his new nature is to move as a defense reaction, but if a girl didnt reject him, then maybe he really fall for her. Also misty keeps pulling him away from other girls may actually be a hint of jealousy. even if she doesnt like brock, its stil ljealousy if he never reacted that way to her and jsut about every other girl. I think they would make a good couple. and Brock would really love misty, b/c she is soo caring and he is mature to look after whats important (whether be ash or Misty) and would look after her w/ love and care. He may just need to see some distance and then remember/see her again. who knows, when she returns for her 2 ep cameo, he may be the 1 falling... =)

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
Well! this has been rejected!

U are just giving re-birth to the old poll! I don't think misty would fit for Brock! Anyway as for misty's age; officially it's 12! so your that point fells!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Well there are already plenty of hints for AAML, and the writers' wouldn't have two main characters in love with the same girl, as that would cause unnecessary tension between Ash and Brock. Brock has never showed feelings for Misty, instead he only goes for people his age, and I'd say that at this point Misty is around 15 and Brock is around 20. Also, as I said in the last topic, Misty gets Brock away from girls the way she does because they have a schedule to keep on the show. Brock's affinity for women is wasteful when it comes to time, and Misty is also annoyed by his affections for everyone. She's just like a shepherd bringing a stray sheep back to the flock, not a jealous lover.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, Misty keeps pulling on Brock's ears to get him away from pretty girls to get away from embressing the whole group. Of course, Max has now mastered this technique. :cool:

I have a really funny picture of her pulling his ear. It's from the episodes were she returns! :cool:

Last edited:
Years
you guys i stil would like to think they could be together and hey 2 main chars falling for the same girl happened before rememner? james and brock fell for that ghost maiden... anyways not that that really counts (1 ep only) i think ash should go for may. she is more relatable and she is now kind of a rival. this proves that she is very skilled, being of a multiple league competetor's rival while still being new and only having 2 pokes, you gotta give may some props.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Misty Lover17 said:
I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, Misty keeps pulling on Brock's ears to get him away from pretty girls to get away from embressing the whole group. Of course, Max has now mastered this technique. :cool:

I have a really funny picture of her pulling his ear. It's from the episodes were she returns! :cool:

You don't say... Could you post it?

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
well! don't kid me Kirby00!

I had asked u not to mention may's name here! and u are taking gymshipping to it's extent![that's frustating!]Please don't do so next time![even though u are not a misty lovers!]and sorry guys for not being online but there was a powercut hereby due to storm!
Sorry! for going offtopic! anyway i want a new topic and some more pics of misty!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Calm down people, I don't want to see this topic become a place of bickering again.

And where's TAD, he hasn't been here in weeks o_O

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I doubt he left, he was very active and contributive to the club, then his activity here dropped off almost all at once. Eh, I really don't have much to say in here either for the moment, I'm just sticking around to keep the club alive until some more good members come along and to try and keep the peace =/

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Well, technicaly I ain't home yet, kiddies. I'm at the hotel computer with a 13 hour flight in front of me. Joyous. On the other hand, I picked up a copy of Leaf Green, which makes me happy. I'll be home around 5 PM MST on the fifth, and back on around 7. I must thank you for your comments, Kaga. Quite nice of you.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
Welcome back TAD!

Well! I am happy to see you again and anyway I think that Your Trip to Japan was really great!XD!
Anyway, Misty fans,I want some new topics!
Please Think about some ideas!

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2007
what do you mean not to mention may's name? i like may. i think may is cool. may is one of my favorite characters. may is awesome. may has cute pokemon. may may may may.....sorry couldnt help myself XD i didnt mean to make ya mad.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Don't worry, *most* of us here don't dislike May bad enough to not say her name at all, we just have a couple of members who think any mention of her is horrible =P I joke about being a May-hater sometimes although I'm not, I just don't like her for being a replacement for Misty that doesn't hold a candle to her imho XP

Years
Misty Lover17 said:
I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna see that pic. :P *needs to come more, but doen't for some reason....*

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Well, on the issue of May-hating, I suppose I do to some extent, more because I see her as inferior to Misty than anything else. But, I must recognize and respect that she's a part of the show, and is going to be here for a while. She has a set goal and is determined to achieve it. That, I can respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back