• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with competitive team

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2012
I need help with a team for competitive battles and others things.
I'm not sure of the moves so far but I wanted to do something like Hydreigon, Togekiss, Tyranitar, Gengar, and Metagross I need one last pokemon. I'm open to changing any one of them but I'm not sure about their moves.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
First off, you may post in the main forum, since it's for competitive battling. This forum is for in-game team help (not versus other people, just in-game against Elite Four, etc.). However, we require you to post a mostly complete team with abilities, natures, EVs, held items, and moveset listed. Note that it only needs to be partially complete, so you can just post five Pokémon and leave the sixth slot empty if you want. This link should help you with finding good movesets for each your Pokémon. I suggest using those movesets, and then you build off them (and it will provide something for people to rate). Also, if you are a beginner to competitive battling, this could be useful for getting you started. Oh, and if you need to ask some minor questions, you can ask here.

I'll move your thread to the main forum, and you can edit it with your team. And I'll stop spamming you with links, heh.

Last edited:
Back