• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Spoiler:

I don't think I've posted a screenshot of my Mac's desktop here before. This is a month old but it hasn't changed since then anyway so it doesn't matter. XD; I love this wallpaper. It's so pretty. <3

Years
Time for a new background.

I love Zero, he's one of the coolest Vampire Knight characters ever. And some people on DeviantArt agree with me.

Spoiler:

Years
Took a macro shot of random objects atop the kitchen counter, and out popped this desktop background on my Windows 7 laptop...

Spoiler:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Spoiler:

(Just changed it today. Guess what happens when I get bored and start to mess around in the IE add-ons site... then pinned sites... then a wallpaper site... then...)

Years
My latest background is Ash's current Unova team, as seen in the third Japanese BW ending Seven-colored Arch.

(Note that Boldore's spine is a coloring error)

Spoiler:

Ash's Pokemon (L-R): Leavanny, Scraggy, Pikachu, Pignite, Oshawott, Unfezant, Snivy, Palpitoad, Boldore and Krokorok.

Renyui!

ascender
Years
Spoiler:

I'd put up my PC wallpaper, but I'm too lazy to go downstairs, out of my warm bed, and start it up. Also, ONE MILLION YEARS DUNGEON!

Years
Been a while since I've posted here, and this is probably the same desktop as the last one I posted here. I think there's a few more shortcuts than last time, though. Made this screenshot for the 30 Days of Anime Thread in JE.

Spoiler:

Years
What happens when you go searching on Bulbapedia and find a neat image? A desktop background...

Spoiler:

I'm not sure if there's a max limit (due to bandwidth issues amongst some members, but the filesize is 1 MB and if I need to lower it I will. :\

Years
I decided to showcase a lot of Cheren+Bianca stuff, so I went with this background.

Spoiler:

Bianca still acting clumsy, even with a nerdy appearance. Cheren is really starting to be a pretty-boy.

Years
I am so crushing over Cheren, I find him just as hot as Zero (of Vampire Knight fame)

Which Cheren do you like better?

Spoiler:

Years
Nice one Netto.

Finally decided to change my background after having Zero Kiryuu for so many months.

Bianca and Cheren FTW!

Spoiler:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Spoiler:

It took me a long time to set this up at first, but since then my desktop has never had more than 8 icons on it at a time. It's not even a hassle to start programs like I thought it'd be.

Back