• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I have a questionnn, if I donate moneys and become a supporter, is there any way I can opt out of the green username (not really my taste), but still keep the perks that come with being a supporter?

I'm not quite sure I'll be able to donate, but if I am I will, so I'm just curious about this :)

I can do that for you. 8)

Years
Awesome, so you'd be the one to PM if I get around to donating?
If you ever wind up donating, Rukario is the one you send a PM to, since he handles all donations. Let him know the amount you donated, and the email address you donated with (it should match the email address you use with PC), and you'll receive your supporter perks. You could probably request to him (or any other administrator) that you wish not to have the green name, and they'll take care of it. :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
Since I'm new, I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but for posting art in a gallery, do you need a certain number of pictures to begin with? And can you continually add to your gallery after that?

Years
Since I'm new, I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but for posting art in a gallery, do you need a certain number of pictures to begin with? And can you continually add to your gallery after that?
You have to have three examples of artwork in order to run a gallery, and of course you can continually add to a gallery! :)

If you have any more questions about A&D, be sure to send a message to Fairy, since she runs A&D. n_n

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2014
hi i am new here and want make my own forum to post things,but i dont know how, please can someone help me?

Last edited:
Years
hi i am new here and want make my own forum to post things,but i dont know how, please can you help me?

So you mean you want to create a thread? What would you like to create a thread topic about? In most forum sections, there's a button to the top left or bottom left of the thread list labeled "New Thread". That's what you click to create a new thread.

Years
As in, for official Pokemon games? Or as in games you want people to create?

If it's the former, Private Message Everlark, who mods Pokemon Gaming Central, to see if your thread idea fits anywhere in Pokemon Gaming Central.

If it's the latter, PM Maruno, who mods Game Development, to see if your thread idea fits anywhere in there. Another option for this is to message the Emulation moderators, either Dr. Fuji or karatekid552, to see if your idea belongs anywhere in there.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Click on the person's name on the post, and it'll open up a mini menu. Then click on "Send Private Message". You should be able to get to your inbox where you can send a private message to that someone.

or go to your inbox > compose message/send new message > write the members name whom you want to send the message to.

hope this helps! <3

Years
Is there a way to set a certain style to be your default? I loooove The Johto Elite and would like for it to be my default :)

Go to the Edit Options page in your User Control Panel.

Under Miscellaneous Options, you should find the option to set your default. It will switch to this on all new devices you use after you log in. Devices with saved sessions will keep whatever style you last chose, so it doesn't change the style you're using on devices your permanently logged in with.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Yuus, head over to your User CP -> Edit Options. Scroll down and you'll see a part saying Forum Style. Choose your style, save and it's done.

Edit : wow so ninja :D

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Is there a way to set a certain style to be your default? I loooove The Johto Elite and would like for it to be my default :)

Yep! Go to 'Edit Options' in the dropdown under your username and find this near the bottom:

ljIepPe.png

Select "The Johto Elite" as your default and voila! Then when a new style is made forum default, yours will stay the same rather than change. :)

EDIT: I feel like I was cheated out of this reply. : - (

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Go to Edit Options > Miscellaneous Options > Forum Style and select The Johto Elite there. Hope this helps!

EDIT: Ninja'd... three times. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back