• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I never thought I'd find things funny. Not that way at least.

Perhaps it's this style.

Years

My cute Oshawott is begging for you to help him find his trainer.

Spoiler:

Yes, my little Julian is begging for you. Doing what he loves, showing a cute face...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Did y'all know there's a mod that's crazier than me? His name is Anti. Avoid that crazy at all costs tbh.

Years

@CarefulWetPaint Did you see a cute Oshawott? Mine has a notable marking on his ear similar to Zero's tattoo. It was a mark my cute Oshawott received as a result of another Pokemon attacking him, the marking is faint but it's there.

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Several factors, oh yes.

Not saying any to avoid spoilers, since they all depend on me getting surprised by the outcome XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Nah it's not his birthday yet. That's November, lol.

Years

I celebrate one year as a member of this community tomorrow, anyone gonna come to the party? To look back on my first year, what do you think my best moment was?

TylerSymes promised he'd make the Celebration thread.

Years

Guys, my 1-year anniversary as part of this community today. Click here and congratulate me on making it this far. I'd love to see your response!

Celebration thread made courtesy of TylerSymes.

I may not go to school but I have work today.

And also Happy 80th Birthday to an Australian icon - Sydney's famous Harbour Bridge (often known by residents as The Coathanger cos it looks like a coathanger). What a nice celebration coming on my anniversary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back