• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
This is good guys, exactly what I want. Fun in the OC and posts in the IC! Thanks to everyone who's posted, everyone who hasn't... go do it! Please?

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Sorry to keep you waiting. I've posted!

@heretostay: Maybe now would be a good time to get Tarin and Shinji introduced.

Last edited:

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Sorry for not posting in years, I've just gotten insanely busy (as in, I have to make roughly 200 sprites by next week). I'll get a post up either today or tomorrow though.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
I'm sorry also. I'll try to get something up today.

On an unrelated note, because I'm trying to increase the chat on the thread, what do you guys think of X and Y? Which starters are you going to get? Anybody already have their team planned out?

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Y, Fennekin.
...Maybe people learn to be bandits from an evil cult? Also, I think I'm going to have Cloff be as clumsy and disoriented as possible when around Nokam and lovestruck when around Tarin. Is that good with you guys(Dansparce and YellowGardevoir?)

Still have yet to determine about the other characters...

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
My post is going to take a little longer than I expected, so i'll get it up as soon as I possibly can.

@Garde: I'll be getting X and choosing Fennekin (That is, if I ever get my 3DS fixed).

@:Heretostay: At Band(it) camp... Wow I'm unfunny

@Darkpokeball: I'm fine with that, just don't expect Tarin to share the same feelings.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
I have no idea where bandits come from. They're just a simple early game force that is unaffiliated with everyone. It almost doesn't matter where they come from, because its unlikely that we'll ever see them again.

I'm getting Y and Fennekin, though I feel that X has the cooler version exclusives.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
My post is going to take a little longer than I expected, so i'll get it up as soon as I possibly can.

@Garde: I'll be getting X and choosing Fennekin (That is, if I ever get my 3DS fixed).

@:Heretostay: At Band(it) camp... Wow I'm unfunny

@Darkpokeball: I'm fine with that, just don't expect Tarin to share the same feelings.
What did you do to your 3ds? And I'm fine if Tarin doesn't share the same feelings...in fact, I intend to play that to my advantage somewhere between chapters...(heheehee)

Also, I am a bit angered that they gave X BOTH The houndour and poochyena lines. I'm okay with losing one or the other, but both is just...dang. I love those pokemon. Also, Yvetal can participate in Sky Battles so that makes him 10x better.

Back